Is RT1640 The Real Deal?

Melvin- Admin

• Administrators

Have any of you guys heard of RT1640? It's supposedly supposed to be a breakthrough treatment. Although, it may be a glorified minoxidil. What do you guys think?

Is RT1640 A Hair Loss Cure?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Every day there’s a new allegedly hair loss you’re being promoted and advertised on social media, TV and the radio. But realistically, if a cure really existed, there would be no need for advertisements or commercials. The individuals who cured their hair loss with  whatever product they use would be singing from the mountain tops and the information would go viral on social media, radio and TV. Everybody would know about it and it wouldn’t be coming from any sales person. 

So until then, we just have to determine which treatments have any validity and discuss it. 

So has anybody use this treatment? Any comments from consumers? 

Best wishes,

Bill

18 hours ago, Bill - Managing Publisher said:

Every day there’s a new allegedly hair loss you’re being promoted and advertised on social media, TV and the radio. But realistically, if a cure really existed, there would be no need for advertisements or commercials. The individuals who cured their hair loss with  whatever product they use would be singing from the mountain tops and the information would go viral on social media, radio and TV. Everybody would know about it and it wouldn’t be coming from any sales person. 

So until then, we just have to determine which treatments have any validity and discuss it. 

So has anybody use this treatment? Any comments from consumers? 

Best wishes,

Bill

How can anybody use this treatment when it’s still in early clinical trials?

On 1/25/2019 at 5:23 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Have any of you guys heard of RT1640? It's supposedly supposed to be a breakthrough treatment. Although, it may be a glorified minoxidil. What do you guys think?

Is RT1640 A Hair Loss Cure?

On paper it sounds good. It’s utilizing the most effective growth stimulant we have available as well as incorporating a jak inhibitor which is all the hype nowadays with non mpb hair loss (think alopecia areata) and another unknown chemical sounds somewhat promising. But I’ve seen too many treatments like these come by and then get abandoned.

btw Melvin what about making an article on brotzu’s lotion? A version has recently been released for public sale and apparently people are trialing it