What surgeon would you recommend for this guy <----

Hey all,

I've been posting a bit, and learning a lot thanks to how great/informative everyone on this forum is.

I'm getting close to officially starting the process, and was wondering if anyone knew of some surgeons that may suit my case.

I am: 27 years old, NW 3, and have been on a compound medication comprising of fin, minoxidil, and some other vitamins for about 1.5-2 years. This has resulted in subtle, new growth around the front of my hair, but my temples are still receding slowly. 

I guess I am looking for a doctor who can restore my hair-line, and can achieve good density - as the medication seems to be buffering other areas of my hair (according to my dermatologist).

From what I've seen, Hasson and Wong do a great job with this sort of case, but does anyone else have any more suggestions? Money isn't too much of an issue, as I have saved considerably for this occasion, and distance too is a non-issue (living in Aus, so everywhere is far away).

As usual, thanks so much to you all.

Edited by bonkling

10 hours ago, bonkling said:

Hey all,

I've been posting a bit, and learning a lot thanks to how great/informative everyone on this forum is.

I'm getting close to officially starting the process, and was wondering if anyone knew of some surgeons that may suit my case.

I am: 27 years old, NW 3, and have been on a compound medication comprising of fin, minoxidil, and some other vitamins for about 1.5-2 years. This has resulted in subtle, new growth around the front of my hair, but my temples are still receding slowly. 

I guess I am looking for a doctor who can restore my hair-line, and can achieve good density - as the medication seems to be buffering other areas of my hair (according to my dermatologist).

From what I've seen, Hasson and Wong do a great job with this sort of case, but does anyone else have any more suggestions? Money isn't too much of an issue, as I have saved considerably for this occasion, and distance too is a non-issue (living in Aus, so everywhere is far away).

As usual, thanks so much to you all.

Recommended and vetted surgeons on this site are in the link below

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-loss-doctors.asp

You can search the forum(and other forums) for patient posted results and experiences for your chosen shortlist of doctors.

That would be a good start for you.