Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Best result in 8 months post op using our DHT technique, Total 5615 grafts used (Scalp + Beard), Patient age : 44yrs, Dr Arika Bansal & Dr Pradeep Sethi - Eugenix Hair Sciences.

A 44 years old fitness instructor who in advance baldness phase was desparately looking for hair restoration. He used to hide his bald head by wearing bandana and wasn't confident with his overall look. He consulted us and got a procedure done from us. We have used our trademarked DHT technique and his hair started growing within 3 months of period.  Within 8 months he has got amazing result. Now he feels more confident and happy with his overall looks. Don't miss his video testimonials attached with this post. According to us still 20% hair are yet to grow and the hair to be thicker.

Patient details:
No. of Grafts used: 5615 grafts
Donor : Scalp + Beard
Grafted Area : Front & Mid Scalp
Results : 8 Months post op
Grade : Grade 6

 

 

 

Picture1.jpg

Picture2.jpg

Picture3.jpg

Picture4.jpg

Picture5.jpg

Picture6.jpg

Picture7.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow impressive results 👍🏼 He must be thrilled. 


I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@DrPradeep and @Dr Arika Bansal you both are producing solid results since you both have been recommended on this forum. Personally i am very impressed with the quality of the work your clinic is doing. Please keep them coming. It's really heartening to see clinic from india is producing results which is same standard as some of the surgeons from outside india produces. I just hope you don't stop showcasing your art and skills in front of this community. Good luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ahmedabad_guy said:

@DrPradeep and @Dr Arika Bansal you both are producing solid results since you both have been recommended on this forum. Personally i am very impressed with the quality of the work your clinic is doing. Please keep them coming. It's really heartening to see clinic from india is producing results which is same standard as some of the surgeons from outside india produces. I just hope you don't stop showcasing your art and skills in front of this community. Good luck

Thank you for your appreciation.

We treat each patient as our own family member and try to give our heart and soul to each surgery. Since we don’t do anything else other than hair transplantation, this is our life line and only source of survival. We can not leave any stone unturned in the procedure. 

We aim at giving:

1) Complete coverage of the bald area (how big the bald area might be) with optimum cosmetically acceptable density.

2) Competely natural looks (no one should be able tell that the planted hair are “planted”)

3) Hair for ever. The transplanted hair should be for ever.

4) The Cosmesis of the donor area should be maintained.

To achieve all the above points we have to work hard on a daily basis upon science, keeping our selves updated with the latest of the world, writing books and articles, training new doctors and above all focused upon “only One thing”.

The encouraging words as feedback from patients keeps us going. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Dr. Sethi & Dr. Bansal said:

Thank you for your appreciation.

We treat each patient as our own family member and try to give our heart and soul to each surgery. Since we don’t do anything else other than hair transplantation, this is our life line and only source of survival. We can not leave any stone unturned in the procedure. 

We aim at giving:

1) Complete coverage of the bald area (how big the bald area might be) with optimum cosmetically acceptable density.

2) Competely natural looks (no one should be able tell that the planted hair are “planted”)

3) Hair for ever. The transplanted hair should be for ever.

4) The Cosmesis of the donor area should be maintained.

To achieve all the above points we have to work hard on a daily basis upon science, keeping our selves updated with the latest of the world, writing books and articles, training new doctors and above all focused upon “only One thing”.

The encouraging words as feedback from patients keeps us going. 

Keep evolving your technique @DrPradeep . I am following your work on this forum and on youtube videos from last two year. I have not made up my mind yet in fact i have been researching since last 17 years. So god knows when i will make up my mind but whatever i decide to do i will keep this forum up to date as this forum has been great help me in preserving my hair till now with the help of medicines.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

impressive result, but most importantly patient is obviously excited about his decision and transformation, congrats!

Edited by home1212

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, home1212 said:

impressive result, but most importantly patient is obviously excited about his decision and transformation, congrats!

Thank you.

Dr Pradeep Sethi

Dr Arika Bansal

www.eugenix.in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a question for the surgeons.  What are your incision techniques (lateral or saggital)?  Do you ultra-refine single hair grafts for very frontal hairline by actively looking for finer-caliber hairs w/your loops when extracting?

What are your loop magnification levels for extraction?  What is your personal philosophy for smoothing out the very frontal hairline going into the 1st 1/4 inch of the frontal hairline zone?

What density in 2nd surgery can you achieve in the frontal hairline and frontal hairline transitional zone and what % of your patients solicit your services for a 2nd surgery to refine their frontal 1/3rd of vertex and/or hairline zone?

I'm asking for specific reasons 'cause I have really good coverage from my 8.5K FUT's in the mid 90's, 2004 and 2016 and now I am actively searching for surgeons that I want to do my last 2 or 3 FUE procedures (perhaps up to another 5K of remaining grafts - donor left to homogenize my entire scalp somewhat and add frontal 1/3rd of vertex density and then a final 'tweak' of the very frontal hairiline.

 

Edited by jjsrader
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, jjsrader said:

I have a question for the surgeons.  What are your incision techniques (lateral or saggital)?  Do you ultra-refine single hair grafts for very frontal hairline by actively looking for finer-caliber hairs w/your loops when extracting?

What are your loop magnification levels for extraction?  What is your personal philosophy for smoothing out the very frontal hairline going into the 1st 1/4 inch of the frontal hairline zone?

What density in 2nd surgery can you achieve in the frontal hairline and frontal hairline transitional zone and what % of your patients solicit your services for a 2nd surgery to refine their frontal 1/3rd of vertex and/or hairline zone?

I'm asking for specific reasons 'cause I have really good coverage from my 8.5K FUT's in the mid 90's, 2004 and 2016 and now I am actively searching for surgeons that I want to do my last 2 or 3 FUE procedures (perhaps up to another 5K of remaining grafts - donor left to homogenize my entire scalp somewhat and add frontal 1/3rd of vertex density and then a final 'tweak' of the very frontal hairiline.

 

I have a question for the surgeons.  What are your incision techniques (lateral or saggital)?  Do you ultra-refine single hair grafts for very frontal hairline by actively looking for finer-caliber hairs w/your loops when extracting?

Answer: We use both lateral and saggital slits. Dr Arika uses lateral and Dr Pradeep uses saggital ones. We usually get 250-300 single follicle grafts during a procedure of 3000 plus grafts session. These many single follicles are enough for the hairline, usually. Sometimes when we donot get these many singles then we actively split some grafts into singles under 8x magnification.

What are your loop magnification levels for extraction?  What is your personal philosophy for smoothing out the very frontal hairline going into the 1st 1/4 inch of the frontal hairline zone?

Answer: We use 5x Carl Zeiss loupes for graft extraction. We use single follicles for 3-4 rows on the hairline front to have a natural look. The hairline should have "see through" appearance for at least 0.5 cm. After that there should be dense packing. 

What density in 2nd surgery can you achieve in the frontal hairline and frontal hairline transitional zone and what % of your patients solicit your services for a 2nd surgery to refine their frontal 1/3rd of vertex and/or hairline zone?

Answer: We usually never do a second surgery to augment the density in the hairline! Most of our patients are happy with the first time procedure. We give a cosmetically acceptable density. You can check our gallery section in our website www.eugenix.in to see our density achieved in first sitting.

 

I'm asking for specific reasons 'cause I have really good coverage from my 8.5K FUT's in the mid 90's, 2004 and 2016 and now I am actively searching for surgeons that I want to do my last 2 or 3 FUE procedures (perhaps up to another 5K of remaining grafts - donor left to homogenize my entire scalp somewhat and add frontal 1/3rd of vertex density and then a final 'tweak' of the very frontal hairiline.

Answer: Thats Ok. You can send me your pics at pradeep@eugenix.in

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×