What is the craziest things you guys have heard, I recently overheard someone at my gym talking about hair loss and how exercise could improve blood circulation and stop hair loss. I was tempted to interject and explain why that's not really possible, but I figured hey if that motivates someone to get fit and healthy who am I to say anything haha. I'd love to hear some stories, so guys feel free to share.

Stop Hair Loss With Exercise Fact or Fiction?

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

Only in rare cases when hair loss is due to extreme health related issues could exercise along with a healthy diet restore this non genetic type of hair loss.  But other than that, as you all know, it’s just not possible. 

I am the managing publisher of the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog and this Hair Loss Forum. I am also a 4 time hair transplant patient. View my patient hair loss website to view my entire hair restoration journey with photos.

Remember, true beauty radiates from within, not from the skin.

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.