Thoughts on Nadimi, Gabel, and Rahal?

i've narrowed it down to 3 who i'm interesting in using for when i pull the trigger on some hairline restoration. Nadimi is at the top of my list thus far, but sadly there aren't many patient reviews/photos of her work. I'm actually following and waiting on results from a few of you on here who have used her to help guide my decision. 

I've seen some great work from Rahal, but there's a few things i've noticed on results posted that lead me to believe not all his work is great, and there's just something too "informercial-ly" about his website. Not to mention low-lighting on results posted by his clinic (don't mind me, i just speculate a lot).

Dr. Gabel is another doctor who i've just come across, and most reviews i've seen about him are mostly positive. I'm still doing my homework on him though, but he seems to be widely considered one of the best in the field. 

any input from anyone would be awesome

• Like 1

• Administrators

Nadimi looks very promising, it's a shame I didn't get to meet her when I saw Dr. Konoir last summer. However, at this time there isn't a huge portfolio of her work, but what I have seen looks great. With that said, I've met Dr. Gabel and I can say he is a great surgeon and person. Dr. Rahal has been considered one of the best for a very long time. In my opinion, you can't go wrong with either of them.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@brickellmoto: it's always tough to make a choice for such an important decision,  all our photos are done under the same lighting with an HD camera. Attached are some videos of patients previously posted, which is a better way to evaluate results than any photos.  The ultimate and best way to make an evaluation is seeing patients in person. If you are close to our Toronto or Ottawa office we welcome any prospective patients to meet our previous patients in person. 

Rahal Hair Transplant Clinic - Answers to questions and posts using this account are strictly opinions and not to be considered medical advice.