Dr Bhatti Vs Eugenix

10 hours ago, aquaraj11 said:

Is it true that if we want the HT to be performed by main Dr . like (Prdeep sethi) , then charges are 210 per graft . As one of the representative of the clinic has informed me on my mobile and when i asked for personal consultation with dr pradeep sethi and Dr Arniks he told the costing is Rs 5000. My god can you imagine this cost is 5 times the cost from any top notch Doctors in india. Best to best doctors generally ask for 1000 rs max. and 210 per graft means 2.8 usd. What i think in this cost of 3 USD per graft one can do HT in US. Any suggestions guys with this Eugenix. Please suggest.

Hello,

The three different packages are based on the involvement of the Senior doctors in the procedure.

The Comprehensive package (USD 1.18 inclusive of 18% GST) is one where Dr Arika Bansal would design the hairline and make the crucial slits. The rest of the procedure is carried forward by the Eugenix process trained doctors. The implantation is done by the Senior technicians.
In the Comprehensive and Exclusive package (USD 1.89 inclusive of 18% GST), Dr Arika Bansal would be designing the hairline, making 100% of the slits and performing curcial parts of the extraction. The rest of the procedure is carried forward by the Eugenix Process trained doctors. The implantation is done by the Senior technicians.
In the Premium package (USD 3.32 inclusive of 18% GST), Dr Pradeep Sethi or Dr Arika Bansal shall design the hairline, create 100% of the slits, 100% extraction of the grafts from thw donor by Dr Arika Bansal and also perform the implantation of the grafts on the hairline. The Premium package was specifically introduced due to the request of the patients to have their hairline implantation done by the Senior doctors.
The results are the same in all packages as the instrumentation, facility and the team are the same. The choice of package is completely dependent on the patient and their preferenceto have the procedure done with specific doctors.

https://www.eugenix.in/cost-of-hair-transplant.html

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

10 hours ago, experion said:

These packages are very confusing. There is no guarantees to book or get Dr. Sethi for your surgery even if you select the most expensive Premium package. The ‘OR’ statement makes it very unpredictable who will turn up on the day of the surgery.

The "or" gives an option to the patient to choose which doctor he/she wants. One can have the surgery with the Doctor that is chosen according to the packages. If a patient wants Dr Pradeep Sethi or Dr Arika Bansal then they can specify the same at the time of booking.

Edited by Dr. Anil Mendiratta

• Administrators
12 hours ago, aquaraj11 said:

Is it true that if we want the HT to be performed by main Dr . like (Prdeep sethi) , then charges are 210 per graft . As one of the representative of the clinic has informed me on my mobile and when i asked for personal consultation with dr pradeep sethi and Dr Arniks he told the costing is Rs 5000. My god can you imagine this cost is 5 times the cost from any top notch Doctors in india. Best to best doctors generally ask for 1000 rs max. and 210 per graft means 2.8 usd. What i think in this cost of 3 USD per graft one can do HT in US. Any suggestions guys with this Eugenix. Please suggest.

In my opinion, he’s one of the top FUE surgeons in the world. Other packages exist where it is a lot more affordable. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 hours ago, Dr. Anil Mendiratta said:

The "or" gives an option to the patient to choose which doctor he/she wants. One can have the surgery with the Doctor that is chosen according to the packages. If a patient wants Dr Pradeep Sethi or Dr Arika Bansal then they can specify the same at the time of booking.

Thanks for the clarification.

On a second thought it makes it even more difficult to choose either one as both complement each other. That 'OR' statement should have been an 'AND' statement and it would have been perfect sweet.