Dr Bhatti Vs Eugenix

Hi everyone,

Was wondering what is the current consensus regarding these two clinics at the moment? Which one is the best based on recent results? Leaning more towards Dr Bhatti as he does most of the procedure himself but have seen some really good looking results from Eugenix. Any input is appreciated.

Thanks,

Edited by bruce90

Hello Mate,
I am also same boat as you. I had same concern as you and i have spoken to Dr Pradeep Sethi and Dr Arika Bansal both.
They have assured me they do get involved in 50 % of surgery by themselves, designing and making all the slits,  and remaining 50 %, extraction and plantation is done by other doctors and technician and i think this the case with all the surgeons. I haven't had surgery with them myself but i am in process of finalizing with my HT surgeon. Well having said that i am in process of finalizing my surgeon since last 15 years.
It is life changing decision so one has to think carefully.
Regards,

On 1/22/2019 at 9:07 AM, bruce90 said:

Hi everyone,

Was wondering what is the current consensus regarding these two clinics at the moment? Which one is the best based on recent results? Leaning more towards Dr Bhatti as he does most of the procedure himself but have seen some really good looking results from Eugenix. Any input is appreciated.

Thanks,

Hi...

I did with Eugenix Mumbai Branch.

As a Doctor all main part of HT done by them only. And they got other junior Doctors team work under them.

All slits, hairline marking and all kind of main part of HT done by Dr. Pradeep and Dr. Arika only.

And they work as team...as they doing DHT like advance FUE. So its take longer time then normal FUE

If Dr. Does only HT then how come they reply you or consulting you when you are at his clinic.

It does not make sense. And of day you need results and we need to take it from there.

Eugenix will gives you 1000s of contacts to be make sure..

And i did good experience with them after POST OP HT as well...

And its in MUMBAI AND DELHI. 

So well connected with international airport as well.

I am happy to choose Eugenix as per my experience and results.

Its only 5 month. So its going to be much much more to be comes as out put...

And one thing 

I did my consultation on face time as i am from South Africa.

I try Darling buds and Medispa to come on face time. But unfortunately they are very busy to talk to you.

But Dr. Pradeep gave me that confidence about my HT.

And then i book with them for my HT. And you may see my results..

If you really want high density then go to Eugenix. As i seen and compared  all good clinc in india.

Thx

I have had my HT from Dr Pradeep Sethi (Eugenix) and am more than satisfied with the results. I was at the same crossroads few years back when I was deciding the Dr, but finally (and luckily) I chose Dr Sethi because of his credentials (MD from AIIMS, the best medical school in India) and after meeting his ex patients who had impressive/transforming results.

P.S : You can see my results in my profile. 

Hi bruce90

Did you send your pics to both the doctors to assess how many grafts and sittings you will be requiring?

It will be important as Dr. Bhatti generally do not perform more than 2000-2500 grafts per sitting.

Great question, no doubt both of them come highly recommended on the forum, I am the first one to admit that my opinion is bit biased, but also based on thorough research of at least 2 years. I went with Dr Arika and Dr. Pradeep.

I sent my pictures to many clinics including many recommended on this for and most of them rejected me outright given my advanced alopecia. Not reading between lines, but I was even told by one of the doctor's recommended here that I would not be happy if I get a HT!, it was also suggested to me by one in Texas (name withheld due to professional courtesy) that I start looking at hair weaving or some other toupe. 

There were very few surgeons who were confident enough to take up my case, out of which I zeroed down to 3-4 of them, 1 from California who does a lot of BHT  and two from India (one of them was Dr. Pradeep, other one is recommended here but not from Chandigarh). 

As I have mentioned in my initial post, I had to deal with some bad attitude from California doctor and was unimpressed by hairline design of some others, I eventually contacted quite a few patients of all of these clinics and jumped in to get mt HT with Eugenix.

I was treated very well and all of hair designing, hairline and 100% of punches/slits were done by doctors, some by Dr. Pradeep and some by Dr. Arika. Doctors also did lots of extraction.Implantation is the easy part and was done by technicians, directly under the supervision of doctors. Doctors are directly and passionately involved at all critical junctures of your HT. Most important aspect being hairline design and punches which requires laser precision, all done by Drs. Arika or Pradeep. 

I want to say that I am happy and very happy after my HT, I am glad I did my own research, and did not listen to disappointing opinions of some learned doctors!!!. (myself being a physician, I knew the risk I was taking with my advanced alopecia by jumping into the HT).

Again as I said I did my HT at Eugenix, and I am very, very happy with the LIFE-CHANGING results and I am very truly blessed to have found the right HT surgeon at the right time. Though, I would still say do your thorough research and you will find the answer, search this forum for all the HT results of  doctors you are doing search on. You will find the answer, at the end you have to be comfortable with the decision you made. For HT is for lifetime!.

Edited by harin
  • Like 2

My Thread: 

On 1/22/2019 at 9:07 AM, bruce90 said:

Hi everyone,

Thanks,

I have enquired with most of the well known Clinics.

All of them have large advertisements coming in the media but a simple request to speak to "successful stage 7 baldness cases who have successfully transplanted a year ago" was not entertained.

They refused to give any references citing confidentiality, privacy or company policy.

When I went to eugenix I was explained in detail about the procedure by Dr. Arika. Thereafter I was provided with contact nos. Of nine cases meeting my criteria. Some of them I called and with all of them I had WhatsApp chat, exchanged pics to see their results.

Seeing their results I went back to eugenix where I met two successful cases.

Please understand I'm talking of stage 6-7 baldness with very less donor area. Such is my case that I have had results which surprises so many of my contacts who have done their HT much before I did but haven't got the growth nor density as I did.

Some of the earlier comments have mentioned how the procedure is done so there is no need for me to repeat again. I have had two days sitting from Dr. Pradeep with his team of junior doctors and technicians. Because of their unique protocol they follow; the success rates are much higher but you end up having long sessions which for some is a pain but I guess that's the small sacrifice one need to take if we need guaranteed results. zombomeme12122018013031-01.jpeg.2b6e08f46d5c137cbb4c354e32a5b605.jpeg

zombomeme10112018113511-01.jpeg

ZomboDroid10102018061514.jpg

ZomboDroid27082018100322-01.jpeg

7 hours ago, budhair said:

Hi bruce90

Did you send your pics to both the doctors to assess how many grafts and sittings you will be requiring?

It will be important as Dr. Bhatti generally do not perform more than 2000-2500 grafts per sitting.

I ended up sending photo's to both clinics. I have norwood 3 level balding and my main concern is restoring my hairline as it has receded over the years. Dr. Bhatti quoted me 2200 grafts and Eugenix quoted me 2000 grafts. My main concern is natural looking hair line and I would need the density to match my existing hair as the rest of my hair is still pretty thick and dense. Unfortunately saw a thread a few weeks ago where 2 or 3 guys are all saying that Dr Bhatti's hair transplant was lacking density. I'll attach a couple pictures if anyone wants to see how my hair currently looks.

front.JPG

front_hairline.jpg

Also would like to know if anyone has seen any negative results from Eugenix on this forum so far? Was looking and haven't seen anything too troubling. I have seen on their website that they use a method of FUE called Direct Hair Transplant. I'm wondering how much of a difference does this make for results and how does this compare to Dr. Bhatti's methods? Does anyone know if Dr Bhatti still uses scalpels during his FUE procedure?

1 hour ago, bruce90 said:

Also would like to know if anyone has seen any negative results from Eugenix on this forum so far? Was looking and haven't seen anything too troubling. I have seen on their website that they use a method of FUE called Direct Hair Transplant. I'm wondering how much of a difference does this make for results and how does this compare to Dr. Bhatti's methods? Does anyone know if Dr Bhatti still uses scalpels during his FUE procedure?

Lucky for you to be on NW3 stage at this point. I am sure you will have great hairline after the procedure. Both the surgeons are recommended on this forum and I am sure that because of their credibility. 

As far as results goes it may vary from patient to patient depending upon quality and health of donor grafts.

Apart from results, while chosing one among two, also take into consideration other factors like how easily you can communicate with your surgeon, cost of surgery, distance of the clinic.

I chose Eugenix for both of my procedures after taking into consideration above factors and of course because I was NW7 and needed lots of beard grafts which Dr. Bhatti was not comfortable with.

Best of luck.

8 hours ago, GabreilleN said:

Hello,

I have had 2815 grafts done with Eugenix Hair Sciences. I have uploaded some pictures for your viewing. For me, the results have been extremely satisfying. 

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0225.JPG

IMG_0200.jpg

Are you still on finestaride?

• Like 1

On 1/25/2019 at 2:47 AM, bruce90 said:

I ended up sending photo's to both clinics. I have norwood 3 level balding and my main concern is restoring my hairline as it has receded over the years. Dr. Bhatti quoted me 2200 grafts and Eugenix quoted me 2000 grafts. My main concern is natural looking hair line and I would need the density to match my existing hair as the rest of my hair is still pretty thick and dense. Unfortunately saw a thread a few weeks ago where 2 or 3 guys are all saying that Dr Bhatti's hair transplant was lacking density. I'll attach a couple pictures if anyone wants to see how my hair currently looks.

front.JPG

front_hairline.jpg

You are lucky you just got temple recession and your hairline isn't receding. You are a perfect candidate for a hair transplant. Yes Dr Bhatti lacks density but he tries to conserves grafts for future hair loss 

On 1/26/2019 at 9:20 PM, Yake said:

Are you still on finestaride?

Yes. I am taking Finax. I have been on Finax since 3 & 1/2 years now... It has really helped me tremendously...

Secondly, my hair has been planted at a density of 40 to 50 hair per sqcm. I feel that it has come up to be quite dense. If all of the transplanted hair grow, the extracted donor grafts are transplanted intelligently and if the design is most naturally done, then density would be a by product. 

It shouldn't be a difficult task to restore just the frontal zone, i.e., in the hands of a good doctor.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GabreilleN said:

Yes. I am taking Finax. I have been on Finax since 3 & 1/2 years now... It has really helped me tremendously...

Secondly, my hair has been planted at a density of 40 to 50 hair per sqcm. I feel that it has come up to be quite dense. If all of the transplanted hair grow, the extracted donor grafts are transplanted intelligently and if the design is most naturally done, then density would be a by product. 

It shouldn't be a difficult task to restore just the frontal zone, i.e., in the hands of a good doctor.

Haven't you got any sides? Let's be honest here, your results are awesome and I have been following you for quite a while but finasteride Is playing a major role on giving you such  a good result because if you stop taking fin you will start losing your native hair and yet again you'll go bald as you are a diffused thinner. So you are bound to go nw 7 with time. 

20 hours ago, Yake said:

Haven't you got any sides? Let's be honest here, your results are awesome and I have been following you for quite a while but finasteride Is playing a major role on giving you such  a good result because if you stop taking fin you will start losing your native hair and yet again you'll go bald as you are a diffused thinner. So you are bound to go nw 7 with time. 

That is 100% correct. If I stop taking Finax then I will definitely reach Grade 7 with time. However, I have had 0 side effects with Finax and I am taking it at a dosage of 1 mg alternate days. I plan to take it for as long as my baldness would stabilise, i.e., until I am 50 to 60 years old. 

I know what side effects feel like. I have used anti anxiety pills in the past (Sertraline). The side effects include loss in libido, etc. It was real with Sertraline.

However with Finax I took a trial first. I have not experienced the slightest side effects with this drug.

Anyway, the Doctors do prescribe them but they have nothing to gain commercially with the medicine. Only a Doctor who would be ready to accept the responsibility of the prescribed medication and it's effects on the patient would prescribe the medicine. 

I have been to many Doctors in the past as well who kept me only on multivitamins and minoxidil. Frankly speaking, I found them useless without Finax. There has been no development of any new bald area since I have taken Finax. 

I don't want to promote Finax since it is an individual's discretion to either take the medicine or not. But for myself, this medicine has been a blessing. 

I honestly don't know why its so difficult to find a good hair transplant surgeon. If I knew for certain I could pay a reasonable price and get a good job done then I would probably have done this already but even most of the recommended surgeons on here seem to have a lot of bad cases.

I was very close to booking with Dr. Bhatti and ended up sending him an email to clear up some last minute concerns about the procedure and pretty much got no response from him so I've essentially crossed him of my list now.

I am still considering Eugenix but they are a little on the expensive side for an Indian clinic (which I don't mind if I knew the results would be certain but I still have a few doubts about them).They have a lot of good cases recently but I feel like they just don't have as much history here as other hair transplant doctors. As of now I haven't found any cases where the results were negative but I feel for me to know for sure I would have to wait a couple years and see how consistent they are.

The two biggest concerns I have are:

1) Over-harvesting of donor area (having a damaged look from doctors extracting the grafts improperly leading to a patchy looking donor area).

2) Having unnatural looking hairline - I would want transplant to match density of existing hair (I've seen too many sparse and wiry looking hairlines done by doctors recently).   

Edited by bruce90

9 hours ago, bruce90 said:

I honestly don't know why its so difficult to find a good hair transplant surgeon. If I knew for certain I could pay a reasonable price and get a good job done then I would probably have done this already but even most of the recommended surgeons on here seem to have a lot of bad cases.

I was very close to booking with Dr. Bhatti and ended up sending him an email to clear up some last minute concerns about the procedure and pretty much got no response from him so I've essentially crossed him of my list now.

I am still considering Eugenix but they are a little on the expensive side for an Indian clinic (which I don't mind if I knew the results would be certain but I still have a few doubts about them).They have a lot of good cases recently but I feel like they just don't have as much history here as other hair transplant doctors. As of now I haven't found any cases where the results were negative but I feel for me to know for sure I would have to wait a couple years and see how consistent they are.

The two biggest concerns I have are:

1) Over-harvesting of donor area (having a damaged look from doctors extracting the grafts improperly leading to a patchy looking donor area).

2) Having unnatural looking hairline - I would want transplant to match density of existing hair (I've seen too many sparse and wiry looking hairlines done by doctors recently).   

1. Donor sparsening of the scalp can be minimised by limiting the number of grafts  to be extracted
1st sitting: not more than 2500 to 3000
2nd sitting: not more than 1500 to 2000

2. Hairline asthetics: is important but the main factor that ensures aesthetics is putting exclusively single haired grafts in the hairline.

3. Poor density in hairline is never a major issue with good hair transplant centres

• Like 1

Guys i have written a post some time back on my experience with Eugenix and taken liberty to attach the thread below, if you are to take a decision on chossing a Clinic in India i suggest you should read my post below. 

In my experience of 4 transplants i have understood making the slits and designing the hairline is the most important part of a hair transplant procedure. With respect to Eugenix they have innovated on FUE technique and made it better by the DHT (Direct Hair Transplant) process. In this DHT case they have one guy who is an expert in extracting, then the around 2 guys who are loading the grafts onto the implanters and then a Doctor implanting the grafts onto the bald head.  in my case this was all done under the supervision of Dr Sethi. This works seamlessly like a factory and the graft is barely out of you body in foreign conditions for less than  a minute, hence i believe is the reason why Eugenix gets amazing results. so coming back to the Doctor doing the procedure question, i dont think you should consider a Doctor who does the whole procedure on his own. the success of a Hair transplant process i think come from the synergy between the Doctors and this Technical team.

Wishing you all the best on your procedure whomsoever the Doctor maybe. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I would recommend Dr. Bhatti based on my personal experience.

Researched on both these clinics but Eugenix put me off for some reason. 

Good luck and let us know which clinic are you going with and why ( this might help others )

Hi 

Eugenix only as per my 8 month experience.

I seen there is guys are talking for Dr. Bhatti on this. But its very simple that both are on YouTube. 

You may compare both clinic results. 

Density 

Hairline 

And NW7 results 

Then think of it...

If Dr. Bhatti is more experienced in this field then why he doesn't do more NW7 hair transplant.

Because he can't get that results.

I am very happy on 8 month results. You may see that on my thread.  

Who got record for highest grafts in India??

Who are founder of DHT technic??

Then you will find your answer.

Where you trust you may go there.

Best of luck

LMAO gotta love the banter Mr. Ashish gets into every time someone mentions Dr.Bhatti.

Keep it healthy guys.

We should be glad we've got some good doctors in India now, both Dr. Bhatti and Dr. Bansal are doing a good job :)

• Like 2