Dr Bhatti Vs Eugenix

53 minutes ago, Gabreille Nelson Mukhia said:

I don't think that i need any of you to tell me what I should and what I shouldn't write or not write. I don't need to defend my content or try to put things in perspecive for you. So you need to try and not seem like such a wannabe. Also, I was not in a conversation with you. So please do me a favour and don't interact on my posts because you have left nothing but negative comments on all of our posts whenever you have commented. The only thing manufactured here is your faceless profile behind which you hide and try to act brave and i am sure you get paid to do it. 

Hi Nelson.

Please don't react on him.

They can't hear anything about Eugenix. So they directly jump in this topic.

Go to his all post. And check it. Never any positive feedback from him. Specially when its come to Darling buds vs Eugenix.

We never against any other clinic.

He is the one who will deside Name of some one else business. I don't think so that he is hear to get or share any kind of experience from his side.

He did any Hair Transplant or not. But just jump in for Eugenix. We just share our experiences because we do have experience only and only with Eugenix.

But he just sticks on name not on results. 

Even after my post he will be react very aggressively.

But just ignore him.

Because of this kind of communication i was a way from this thread.

But even after 10 month its same debate. Its non use who really want to know. If you ask me there is no comparison between this 2 clinic. That's it.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Gabreille Nelson Mukhia said:

That is absolutely and utterly untrue and I think that you should do proper research and speak to patients who have had their procedure here before putting such false information on the internet for everyone to see and be mislead. 
I am sorry but this kind of baseless and false information provided by individuals like you with little to no knowledge makes up for false facts that slander the reputation and the hard work done by the Doctors. It takes years for the Doctors to build their practice and then you find it so convenient to spread false information like this. I am so agitated reading this because I work with them and I just know that this is false. Please don''t try to justify yourself by saying that you framed a question because I sincerely believe that people on the forum are smart enough to read through your implications. This comment that you have made is extremely and utterly vile.

Can you tell me where you have heard this from? Because I have heard things that many people on this forum wouldn't like hearing back. Also, I don't just hear things. I collect proof.

Kind of odd that you are reacting in such a way to a basic question asked by a member 6 months ago? Then having two patients that seem to religiously follow eugenix threads echo the same sentiments

just saying...

26 minutes ago, LonelyGraft said:

Kind of odd that you are reacting in such a way to a basic question asked by a member 6 months ago? Then having two patients that seem to religiously follow eugenix threads echo the same sentiments

just saying...

Thx sir.

Atleast those 2 patient got reason to follow with whatever reason to follow Eugenix. 

We just share our experiences with Eugenix if someone want to know that. We never forced any one to follow us or Eugenix. 

We here to share our experience and knowledge whatever we had from our hair transplant. If some got doubt about it. We would like to be clear from our side. 

Its not a fight with any one. Or we not reacts on any other post. Then why those questions came for us.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LonelyGraft said:

just saying...

Like I said... There is only negativity that I can expect from someone like you. Paid to be a nameless and faceless internet troll sitting behind the computer and trying to attack other people for no specific reason.

Keep your questions and opinions to yourself. I don't hear you, I don't see you... You don't exist to me. Paid troll!

• Like 1

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

1 hour ago, Ashishmehta said:

Hi Nelson.

Please don't react on him.

They can't hear anything about Eugenix. So they directly jump in this topic.

Go to his all post. And check it. Never any positive feedback from him. Specially when its come to Darling buds vs Eugenix.

We never against any other clinic.

He is the one who will deside Name of some one else business. I don't think so that he is hear to get or share any kind of experience from his side.

He did any Hair Transplant or not. But just jump in for Eugenix. We just share our experiences because we do have experience only and only with Eugenix.

But he just sticks on name not on results. 

Even after my post he will be react very aggressively.

But just ignore him.

Because of this kind of communication i was a way from this thread.

But even after 10 month its same debate. Its non use who really want to know. If you ask me there is no comparison between this 2 clinic. That's it.

But dare he show his face right? Hes a coward hiding behind his computer. Paid troll he is...

just saying...

Please don't act so naive so as to not realize the implication of that so called "question". Either you don't want to understand or you don't have the basic IQ. I would like to believe the latter for you.

11 minutes ago, Gabreille Nelson Mukhia said:

Like I said... There is only negativity that I can expect from someone like you. Paid to be a nameless and faceless internet troll sitting behind the computer and trying to attack other people for no specific reason.

Keep your questions and opinions to yourself. I don't hear you, I don't see you... You don't exist to me. Paid troll!

5 minutes ago, Gabreille Nelson Mukhia said:

Please don't act so naive so as to not realize the implication of that so called "question". Either you don't want to understand or you don't have the basic IQ. I would like to believe the latter for you.

Wow dude. Are you serious? Paid troll? Lol I’ve been a member on this site for longer than you have. Maybe you need to take those blue contacts off, put on some reading glasses, and reread my post. I’m not attacking anyone but your latest post def is. 

as a “counselor” for eugenix, I would advise you to find a more calm and level headed way of communicating with people on this forum. The kind of insults you’re throwing out randomly is not a good look for your employer

18 hours ago, Gabreille Nelson Mukhia said:

That is absolutely and utterly untrue and I think that you should do proper research and speak to patients who have had their procedure here before putting such false information on the internet for everyone to see and be mislead. 
I am sorry but this kind of baseless and false information provided by individuals like you with little to no knowledge makes up for false facts that slander the reputation and the hard work done by the Doctors. It takes years for the Doctors to build their practice and then you find it so convenient to spread false information like this. I am so agitated reading this because I work with them and I just know that this is false. Please don''t try to justify yourself by saying that you framed a question because I sincerely believe that people on the forum are smart enough to read through your implications. This comment that you have made is extremely and utterly vile.

Can you tell me where you have heard this from? Because I have heard things that many people on this forum wouldn't like hearing back. Also, I don't just hear things. I collect proof.

What he quoted is not “absolutely and utterly untrue” according to eugenix own website:

https://www.eugenix.in/cost-of-hair-transplant.html

all three packages make no mention of either dr Pradeep or bansal performing any of the extractions. The most expensive package mentions they only perform “crucial parts of extraction”

You basically attacked him for no reason

• Like 1

Wow dude. Are you serious? Paid troll? Lol I’ve been a member on this site for longer than you have. Maybe you need to take those blue contacts off, put on some reading glasses, and reread my post. I’m not attacking anyone but your latest post def is. 

as a “counselor” for eugenix, I would advise you to find a more calm and level headed way of communicating with people on this forum. The kind of insults you’re throwing out randomly is not a good look for your employer

Please save it for yourself and choke on it. I don't care who you are or what you do. And this is my personal account not my employer's. I am glad you felt insulted. You deserve it and I had every intention to insult you. Thank God for that.

What he quoted is not “absolutely and utterly untrue” according to eugenix own website:

all three packages make no mention of either dr Pradeep or bansal performing any of the extractions. The most expensive package mentions they only perform “crucial parts of extraction”

You basically attacked him for no reason

Pathetic and weak attempts to malign other by a paid troll... Hope you can derive happiness by hiding behind your computer. This is not the 19th century. You cannot be a PAID TROLL and think that others wont call you out for it. Shame on you. PAID TROLL.

And don't get personal with my lens and stuff. Have some guts to stick to the topic you PAID TROLL. Shame on you! Get down from your high horse, your majesty. You ain't completely without vanity either.

5 hours ago, Gabreille Nelson Mukhia said:

I don't think that i need any of you to tell me what I should and what I shouldn't write or not write. I don't need to defend my content or try to put things in perspecive for you. So you need to try and not seem like such a wannabe. Also, I was not in a conversation with you. So please do me a favour and don't interact on my posts because you have left nothing but negative comments on all of our posts whenever you have commented. The only thing manufactured here is your faceless profile behind which you hide and try to act brave and i am sure you get paid to do it. 

Get paid to do it ? You are suppose to represent a business and you have most likely just put a bunch of people off going to said business because you have no idea how to interact with your public. 

Browse this forum and study how other representatives interact with people to learn what you are doing wrong. 

You are the complete opposite of a professional.

3 minutes ago, jonnyalex said:

Get paid to do it ? You are suppose to represent a business and you have most likely just put a bunch of people off going to said business because you have no idea how to interact with your public. 

Browse this forum and study how other representatives interact with people to learn what you are doing wrong. 

You are the complete opposite of a professional.

And good night and good bye... I'm done having this pointless conversation with you...

5 minutes ago, jonnyalex said:

Case and point. 

Every comment of yours is directed towards maligning the image of others. And I don't wish to debate with someone who would get personal and petty enough to comment on someone's choice to wear something as stupid as coloured lens. This is not a case and point situation. this is walking away from incessant negativity situation. Before teaching others what to say, you first learn to do the same. Will be helpful for you to come out of your delusional grandiosity. Anyways I hope you have made millions by trolling this way and getting paid. Bye paid troll.

3 hours ago, Gabreille Nelson Mukhia said:

Every comment of yours is directed towards maligning the image of others. And I don't wish to debate with someone who would get personal and petty enough to comment on someone's choice to wear something as stupid as coloured lens. This is not a case and point situation. this is walking away from incessant negativity situation. Before teaching others what to say, you first learn to do the same. Will be helpful for you to come out of your delusional grandiosity. Anyways I hope you have made millions by trolling this way and getting paid. Bye paid troll.

What in god's name are you on about!? I have never commented on anyone's coloured contact lenses in my life. I have to assume you have got the wrong person. You've gone loony toons fella!

Edited by jonnyalex
  • Haha 1

• 7 months later...
On 1/24/2019 at 11:47 AM, budhair said:

Hi bruce90

Did you send your pics to both the doctors to assess how many grafts and sittings you will be requiring?

It will be important as Dr. Bhatti generally do not perform more than 2000-2500 grafts per sitting.

No thats not true, i consulted with Dr. Bhatti and he suggested me for 3300 grafts.

On 1/28/2019 at 8:09 PM, bruce90 said:

I honestly don't know why its so difficult to find a good hair transplant surgeon. If I knew for certain I could pay a reasonable price and get a good job done then I would probably have done this already but even most of the recommended surgeons on here seem to have a lot of bad cases.

I was very close to booking with Dr. Bhatti and ended up sending him an email to clear up some last minute concerns about the procedure and pretty much got no response from him so I've essentially crossed him of my list now.

I am still considering Eugenix but they are a little on the expensive side for an Indian clinic (which I don't mind if I knew the results would be certain but I still have a few doubts about them).They have a lot of good cases recently but I feel like they just don't have as much history here as other hair transplant doctors. As of now I haven't found any cases where the results were negative but I feel for me to know for sure I would have to wait a couple years and see how consistent they are.

The two biggest concerns I have are:

1) Over-harvesting of donor area (having a damaged look from doctors extracting the grafts improperly leading to a patchy looking donor area).

2) Having unnatural looking hairline - I would want transplant to match density of existing hair (I've seen too many sparse and wiry looking hairlines done by doctors recently).   

even though i was also about to book Dr Bhatti, but when i asked him to give some reference similar to my hair situation, no body responded to me and for density he said that i need to have 2 session for touch up to achieve higher density. These things make in a doubt should i go for HT from him or not.

On 1/29/2019 at 4:19 AM, Rawkerboi said:

We all know Dr.Bhatti  cost of HT as it is very well mentioned in his website but how much does Eugenix charges?

For eugenix in delhi NCR, they told me 75 inr /graft plus GST. Dr arnika will do designing and planning ONLY. Hair line slits, crucial extraction will be done by Eugenix trained dr and implantation will be done by senior technicians.

So looking at this, i figured out that there is no point selectng Eugenix as the main Dr. is just designing hair line, rest all the major critical work is done by technical staff.

thats worrying me what to do. As Dr. Bhatti also not sure about density, as when i said i want results as the u did to one of the pop indian singer but he said its depend upon your hair quality and also after requesting he havnt provided me with any references.

Its really hard to select a perfect Dr. as i am afraid , we have only one donor area and if that gets F#$$ed up we dont have option for 2nd tranplant as he suggested me for 3300 to 3500 grafts. Now im thinking its better to go Korea (Seoul) or turkey. There is 50% discount going on in south korea. So its just double price of India but reliable as koreans are famous in whole world for their medical sciences and specially for plastic surgeries. Yes istanbul is way too expensive as compare to India.  I dont mind spending money but the results and Dr should be truthfull and skilled. I have noticed that these Dr do good surgeries for celeberaties only. Any body suggestion on this please comment.

thanks and good luck guys. 

On 1/29/2019 at 6:56 AM, RR1 said:

Guys i have written a post some time back on my experience with Eugenix and taken liberty to attach the thread below, if you are to take a decision on chossing a Clinic in India i suggest you should read my post below. 

In my experience of 4 transplants i have understood making the slits and designing the hairline is the most important part of a hair transplant procedure. With respect to Eugenix they have innovated on FUE technique and made it better by the DHT (Direct Hair Transplant) process. In this DHT case they have one guy who is an expert in extracting, then the around 2 guys who are loading the grafts onto the implanters and then a Doctor implanting the grafts onto the bald head.  in my case this was all done under the supervision of Dr Sethi. This works seamlessly like a factory and the graft is barely out of you body in foreign conditions for less than  a minute, hence i believe is the reason why Eugenix gets amazing results. so coming back to the Doctor doing the procedure question, i dont think you should consider a Doctor who does the whole procedure on his own. the success of a Hair transplant process i think come from the synergy between the Doctors and this Technical team.

Wishing you all the best on your procedure whomsoever the Doctor maybe. 

very well explained but does any body knows whicg procedure provides higher density, as in one of the youtube video, i saw Dr. explaing that using DHI implanters one cannot achieve higher density as the implanter is like a hollow syringe and its difficult to punch on scalp near to other impnated graft, whereas in normal HT slits are made by sharp blades so higher density can be achieved. Please suggest is it true. 

• Administrators

Eugenix have excellent results on this forum, as for DHI, that is just a technical term used for marketing. Grafts can survive for 24 hours in the appropriate holding solution, so DHI is a moot point.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hi

Everyone got there own experience.

But as I got my ht from Eugenix. I wanted to share my experience. If any one wants to see my results they may go to my blog. And I really like to recommend Eugenix for hair transplant. They got very good team. And experience doctors. All main things done by doctors only. So not to worry about that. Even there technician also 10 years experience. So you will be in safe hands. Main thing they care for you even after 2 years. As they call me regularly even today. 

So my choice allways Eugenix. Even if for my wife I will do with Eugenix. 

Thx

11 hours ago, aquaraj11 said:
On 1/29/2019 at 1:49 PM, Rawkerboi said:

We all know Dr.Bhatti  cost of HT as it is very well mentioned in his website but how much does Eugenix charges?

For eugenix in delhi NCR, they told me 75 inr /graft plus GST. Dr arnika will do designing and planning ONLY. Hair line slits, crucial extraction will be done by Eugenix trained dr and implantation will be done by senior technicians.

So looking at this, i figured out that there is no point selectng Eugenix as the main Dr. is just designing hair line, rest all the major critical work is done by technical staff.

We have three different packages with regards to the price structure. The one you have mentioned is the Comprehensive package. I am sharing the link to our prices as below:

The cost is mentioned in details on our website. You can choose a package as per your preference.

5 hours ago, Gabreille Nelson Mukhia said:

We have three different packages with regards to the price structure. The one you have mentioned is the Comprehensive package. I am sharing the link to our prices as below:

The cost is mentioned in details on our website. You can choose a package as per your preference.

Is it true that if we want the HT to be performed by main Dr . like (Prdeep sethi) , then charges are 210 per graft . As one of the representative of the clinic has informed me on my mobile and when i asked for personal consultation with dr pradeep sethi and Dr Arniks he told the costing is Rs 5000. My god can you imagine this cost is 5 times the cost from any top notch Doctors in india. Best to best doctors generally ask for 1000 rs max. and 210 per graft means 2.8 usd. What i think in this cost of 3 USD per graft one can do HT in US. Any suggestions guys with this Eugenix. Please suggest.

6 hours ago, Gabreille Nelson Mukhia said:

These packages are very confusing. There is no guarantees to book or get Dr. Sethi for your surgery even if you select the most expensive Premium package. The ‘OR’ statement makes it very unpredictable who will turn up on the day of the surgery.