Dr Bhatti Vs Eugenix

On 4/27/2019 at 8:31 AM, ahmedabad_guy said:

I have just had my transplant 3 days ago with dr Pradeep Sethi. I can confirm that they don’t have two different pricing structure for Indians and non Indians. They do offer different packages depending on which doctor you choose for your surgery. They will be publishing price on their website in next few days.

I have been trying to make folks understand the same, my experience has been nothing but great.

My Thread: 

On 4/25/2019 at 11:11 AM, youngheart said:

I am grade 4 and currently deciding between Dr Bhatti and Dr Sethi. 

Dr Bhatti has clear pricing on website and Dr Sethi doesnt.

Can anyone please post cost per graft from back of head for Dr Sethi. Its a simple question so please post an answer for what is asked. I dont require any marketing people to write a long story here. Just post the price please.

Thank you

@youngheart https://www.eugenix.in/cost-of-hair-transplant.html Dr Sethi has published the price on their website

• Thanks 1

Okay..cool. 

Looks like their reasonable package (INR 75 = $1.08 /FU ) involves Dr. Sethi or Dr. Bansal doing only the slits in "important areas".  The question of what those areas are, or, lets say for a HT of about 5000 grafts, approximately how many slits wold be done by these two doctors is still a question. Looks like they are not going to be doing extractions at all.  For this case I would put percentage of the total work done by them at about 20%. 

4 minutes ago, Torip said:

Okay..cool. 

Looks like their reasonable package (INR 75 = $1.08 /FU ) involves Dr. Sethi or Dr. Bansal doing only the slits in "important areas".  The question of what those areas are, or, lets say for a HT of about 5000 grafts, approximately how many slits wold be done by these two doctors is still a question. Looks like they are not going to be doing extractions at all.  For this case I would put percentage of the total work done by them at about 20%. 

Maybe their pricing was done hastily, and omitted actions. I think a bulleted list would be most helpful, and a complete list of HT items. 

I think it's a great place to start, and is clear for the items listed. Unfortunately, anything that's not listed, the average person will assume it is not performed by the selected doc. Also, does it not mention the extractions because it could potentially confuse people (doc making the incisions for the removal, but leaving the follicle until it is used by doc/tech/other doc for their DHT method)? 

Aesthetically, I like the simple and comparable descriptions. I do think the extraction phase is critically important, and should be mentioned. Again, this is a great format to continue to build on, and should remove a majority (if not all) of the pricing-doubt with Eugenix.

If you're thinking of traveling abroad, consider this read: 
Airfare guide

1 hour ago, Lennney said:

Maybe their pricing was done hastily, and omitted actions. I think a bulleted list would be most helpful, and a complete list of HT items. 

I think it's a great place to start, and is clear for the items listed. Unfortunately, anything that's not listed, the average person will assume it is not performed by the selected doc. Also, does it not mention the extractions because it could potentially confuse people (doc making the incisions for the removal, but leaving the follicle until it is used by doc/tech/other doc for their DHT method)? 

Aesthetically, I like the simple and comparable descriptions. I do think the extraction phase is critically important, and should be mentioned. Again, this is a great format to continue to build on, and should remove a majority (if not all) of the pricing-doubt with Eugenix.

I am just glad that they have posted  their cost on website this will get rid of confusion some members had. I think they have tried their best to be as transparent as possible and clarified what services one will get if they choose any of their three packages. I had surgery with Dr Sethi and I can tell you even though he has completed hairline design, 100% slits and local anaesthesia he was monitoring my surgery from his office and was visiting operation theatre every one hour to check my progress. He did some grafts extractions  too in my case.

• Like 1

https://www.eugenix.in/cost-of-hair-transplant.html

So the prices are very competitive and the pricing is very transparent. With Exclusive package you get two days of stay and food complementary, I guess beyond two days you can extend the stay with reasonable price.

So now tell me how is this double the cost of other clinic, this is exceptionally great price for such wonderful clinic whch has as you all admit exceptional results in high Norwood cases. 

Temples, Whorl on the crown and Hairline are aesthetically important areas. I like the overall theme, it is all well explained. 

• Like 1

My Thread: 

• Administrators
6 hours ago, Torip said:

Okay..cool. 

You’ve been very negative for no reason. The clinic could say they performed a free procedure of 2,000 grafts on a burn patient and your response would be “how come so little grafts?”

Hair restoration is a team effort there is no surgeon performing the bulk of the procedure and definitely not at that price. You could probably get charged more for a surgeon drawing the hairline.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Melivn...I am here to work for patients interests, by being critical,  and not to do cheer leading for hair restoration clinics. It doesn't mean that I don't appreciate some of the good results produced by them. I am happy to see clinics like them, changing lives of patients, and giving us hope.  At the same time, I do fight against over pricing of HTs by clinics that produce good results, because they think patients are desperate to pay for whatever they charge.  And, BTW, I don't think I commented at all on a burn victim. 

@Torip 

I don’t think they over charge their patients. If you read carefully on their cost page patients if anyone does advance booking before 3 months they gets 20% discount too. Their prices are already very  competitive compare to the services they offer. I am not sure what else they could do. When I was there I have raised most of the genuine concerns raised by members I am grateful to Dr Sethi and his team have taken my feedback in positive manner. As far as cheer leading is concerned so none of us are getting paid by Eugenix to promote them we are appreciating their work because we personally had great experience with Dr Pradeep Sethi and his team when we had our own surgery so like you we are also working towards in the best interest of this community.You are not the only one. FYI no doctors will perform 100% extraction because it is long job and there are chances doctors will lose concentration so stop spreading false information. In my case Dr Pradeep Sethi performed 30% of extraction and rest was performed by other doctors.Trust me I will be the first one to criticize Dr Sethi and his team if my results doesn’t turns out to be good so far I am happy with my experience and I am going to share my experience with everyone. I am not here to argue with anyone I am here to share my experience with others who helped me during my time of research.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Torip said:

Melivn...I am here to work for patients interests, by being critical,  and not to do cheer leading for hair restoration clinics. It doesn't mean that I don't appreciate some of the good results produced by them. I am happy to see clinics like them, changing lives of patients, and giving us hope.  At the same time, I do fight against over pricing of HTs by clinics that produce good results, because they think patients are desperate to pay for whatever they charge.  And, BTW, I don't think I commented at all on a burn victim. 

Hair transplant surgeons deserve to be paid in accordance with their skill and results. Results come first. This is an elective procedure and a business at the end of the day, if you don’t like the prices, don’t have surgery it’s really quite simple.

Trying to make hair transplant surgeons out as villains because they don’t charge what you feel is appropriate is absurd and ludicrous. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Hair transplant surgeons deserve to be paid in accordance with their skill and results. Results come first. This is an elective procedure and a business at the end of the day, if you don’t like the prices, don’t have surgery it’s really quite simple.

Trying to make hair transplant surgeons out as villains because they don’t charge what you feel is appropriate is absurd and ludicrous. 

very well said @Melvin-Moderator . We should judge surgeons on the basis of the results they produce not on the basis of the price they charge. I have said that many times in the past. Glad some one else thinks same as me

Edited by ahmedabad_guy

13 hours ago, harin said:

https://www.eugenix.in/cost-of-hair-transplant.html

So the prices are very competitive and the pricing is very transparent. With Exclusive package you get two days of stay and food complementary, I guess beyond two days you can extend the stay with reasonable price.

So now tell me how is this double the cost of other clinic, this is exceptionally great price for such wonderful clinic whch has as you all admit exceptional results in high Norwood cases. 

Temples, Whorl on the crown and Hairline are aesthetically important areas. I like the overall theme, it is all well explained. 

I'm glad Eugenix now give their prices on their website .As I have said before on this thread people were entitled to show concern about how much they charged as I was quoted a price of 160 INR per grafts 2 years ago [have email to prove it ] which is a good bit more than the price of the highest priced package currently in the new package deals. 

Of course a clinic can charge what they want, but naturally someone will get pissed off as I did when a guy I private messaged on here was charged half of what I was quoted ,it just looked like they were chancing their arm with me. 

Anyway that is all in the past and it will only improve their business that they are now open about how much they charge .

On 5/1/2019 at 6:05 PM, ahmedabad_guy said:

I am just glad that they have posted  their cost on website this will get rid of confusion some members had. I think they have tried their best to be as transparent as possible and clarified what services one will get if they choose any of their three packages. I had surgery with Dr Sethi and I can tell you even though he has completed hairline design, 100% slits and local anaesthesia he was monitoring my surgery from his office and was visiting operation theatre every one hour to check my progress. He did some grafts extractions  too in my case.

Hey mate. which option did you go for. Rs120 or Rs 75?

Interesting topic.

Can anyone tell the real difference in option 1 and option 2 please.

I believe option 1- 100% incision done by Dr Sethi/Bansal

Option 2- Lets say Only 20% incisions done by Dr Sethi/ Bansal?

Would this be right?

6 minutes ago, Looking for HT said:

Interesting topic.

Would this be right?

This seems like a policy question. Due to the recent posting of the official pricing/plan, there won't be much consensus from already-served patients. 

You'll have to ask the docs on what their guideline is for the second option. Do they do majority (51%)? Do they do *tasks* like initial hairline, but all the remaining incisions done by others (meaning they do most critical portion, but this portion is perhaps only 10-20%)?

You can ask @Gabreille Nelson Mukhia since he can ask directly, and maybe clarify on the website too.

As it is now, it's all speculation without official response.

If you're thinking of traveling abroad, consider this read: 
Airfare guide

On 5/8/2019 at 9:32 PM, Looking for HT said:

Interesting topic.

Would this be right?

Your understanding is absolutely correct only difference in option 2 is upto 20%. IMO you should go with option 1. Dr Sethi or Dr Bansal they are supremly talented. I will repeat again you should do your full research  only choose your surgeon when you have full confidence in them. Hairline design, placement of grafts and extraction should be three key factors you should consider before choosing your surgeon. Compare lot of results from different doctors and then make your final decision.

Edited by ahmedabad_guy

On 5/8/2019 at 9:45 PM, Lennney said:

This seems like a policy question. Due to the recent posting of the official pricing/plan, there won't be much consensus from already-served patients. 

You'll have to ask the docs on what their guideline is for the second option. Do they do majority (51%)? Do they do *tasks* like initial hairline, but all the remaining incisions done by others (meaning they do most critical portion, but this portion is perhaps only 10-20%)?

You can ask @Gabreille Nelson Mukhia since he can ask directly, and maybe clarify on the website too.

As it is now, it's all speculation without official response.

I think the pricing on the website is pretty self explanatory. Each individual must be given a treatment customized according to his/her case. I think if somebody is okay with the price then they can go for the procedure. If they are not happy with the price then there are always other wonderful Doctors who can be chosen from. 

There is a certain point till which a clinic should entertain commercial discussion. At the end of the day, hair transplantation is a medical procedure and should be treated as one, Doctors should be respected for their craft, the journey for the patient and the doctors should be completed with dignity and mutual respect. 

I have always found it absurd that many times it turns into an awkward situation when we humiliate the Doctors and their staff in order to save some money.

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/24/2019 at 9:26 PM, harin said:

Great question, no doubt both of them come highly recommended on the forum, I am the first one to admit that my opinion is bit biased, but also based on thorough research of at least 2 years. I went with Dr Arika and Dr. Pradeep.

I sent my pictures to many clinics including many recommended on this for and most of them rejected me outright given my advanced alopecia. Not reading between lines, but I was even told by one of the doctor's recommended here that I would not be happy if I get a HT!, it was also suggested to me by one in Texas (name withheld due to professional courtesy) that I start looking at hair weaving or some other toupe. 

There were very few surgeons who were confident enough to take up my case, out of which I zeroed down to 3-4 of them, 1 from California who does a lot of BHT  and two from India (one of them was Dr. Pradeep, other one is recommended here but not from Chandigarh). 

As I have mentioned in my initial post, I had to deal with some bad attitude from California doctor and was unimpressed by hairline design of some others, I eventually contacted quite a few patients of all of these clinics and jumped in to get mt HT with Eugenix.

I was treated very well and all of hair designing, hairline and 100% of punches/slits were done by doctors, some by Dr. Pradeep and some by Dr. Arika. Doctors also did lots of extraction.Implantation is the easy part and was done by technicians, directly under the supervision of doctors. Doctors are directly and passionately involved at all critical junctures of your HT. Most important aspect being hairline design and punches which requires laser precision, all done by Drs. Arika or Pradeep. 

I want to say that I am happy and very happy after my HT, I am glad I did my own research, and did not listen to disappointing opinions of some learned doctors!!!. (myself being a physician, I knew the risk I was taking with my advanced alopecia by jumping into the HT).

Again as I said I did my HT at Eugenix, and I am very, very happy with the LIFE-CHANGING results and I am very truly blessed to have found the right HT surgeon at the right time. Though, I would still say do your thorough research and you will find the answer, search this forum for all the HT results of  doctors you are doing search on. You will find the answer, at the end you have to be comfortable with the decision you made. For HT is for lifetime!.

But, as far as I have read, Dr Pradeep and Dr. Arika don't do extractions?

• 6 months later...
On 6/5/2019 at 10:18 PM, Useless Stuff said:

That is absolutely and utterly untrue and I think that you should do proper research and speak to patients who have had their procedure here before putting such false information on the internet for everyone to see and be mislead. 
I am sorry but this kind of baseless and false information provided by individuals like you with little to no knowledge makes up for false facts that slander the reputation and the hard work done by the Doctors. It takes years for the Doctors to build their practice and then you find it so convenient to spread false information like this. I am so agitated reading this because I work with them and I just know that this is false. Please don''t try to justify yourself by saying that you framed a question because I sincerely believe that people on the forum are smart enough to read through your implications. This comment that you have made is extremely and utterly vile.

Can you tell me where you have heard this from? Because I have heard things that many people on this forum wouldn't like hearing back. Also, I don't just hear things. I collect proof.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Gabreille Nelson Mukhia said:

That is absolutely and utterly untrue and I think that you should do proper research and speak to patients who have had their procedure here before putting such false information on the internet for everyone to see and be mislead. 
I am sorry but this kind of baseless and false information provided by individuals like you with little to no knowledge makes up for false facts that slander the reputation and the hard work done by the Doctors. It takes years for the Doctors to build their practice and then you find it so convenient to spread false information like this. I am so agitated reading this because I work with them and I just know that this is false. Please don''t try to justify yourself by saying that you framed a question because I sincerely believe that people on the forum are smart enough to read through your implications. This comment that you have made is extremely and utterly vile.

Can you tell me where you have heard this from? Because I have heard things that many people on this forum wouldn't like hearing back. Also, I don't just hear things. I collect proof.

You need to chill out with your constant over-reactions. He simply asked a question and your over the top response is bizarre and extremely off-putting as a representative. The horrendous name 'Eugenix' and the manufactured content I see poping up on this site is enough to put most people off as it is. 

• Haha 1

On 6/5/2019 at 6:48 PM, Useless Stuff said:

Hi 

There is no point to hearing this or that. Doctors are well experienced and doing well with there results as well. Its naturally who ever done his hair transplant with Dr. Bhatti they got only experience for him. And wherever done with Eugenix they will give feedback on Eugenix.

Its not a big deal. It's not a Issue for who does what.

They run there own clinic and they know there Pacific job as well. 

We can't judge them on any story. 

Both are got so many results on YouTube and this thread. Any one can judge that easily. 

And of day you deside where to go. 

I have done my research 

Dr. Bhatti told me in my case 2800 grafts 

And Dr. Sethi told me about 4000 grafts. And he did even more without extra cost.

And you may see the results.

Even after 18 month Dr. Pradeep is like brother to me. They keep in touch with me. And even staff.

So i called for Eugenix.

There is no Issue with any other clinic from my side.

Even there is so many patient ask me on my private inbox and they done with Eugenix. And they also happy as i am.

And might be i go for my wife as well at Eugenix. And that as well will share with you on this thread for sure.

So good luck and best of luck.

• Like 1

I have just come back from @Eugenix Hair Science where I had my first HT . The whole experience from arriving in India , having my HT untill the time I was taken back to the airport was really positive , the warmth friendliness and hospitality shown by everyone at Eugenix was exceptional.

In case anyone is in any doubt ,

Dr.Arika carried out all the extractions , Dr Pradeep done over 3000 sllits, Dr Arika done more slits on the second day.  

In any case this forum is meant to be about supporting and educating each other ,and looking at results from patients at different clinics to help us make a very important decision.

.................Paddy..............

• Thanks 2

15 hours ago, jonnyalex said:

You need to chill out with your constant over-reactions. He simply asked a question and your over the top response is bizarre and extremely off-putting as a representative. The horrendous name 'Eugenix' and the manufactured content I see poping up on this site is enough to put most people off as it is. 

I don't think that i need any of you to tell me what I should and what I shouldn't write or not write. I don't need to defend my content or try to put things in perspecive for you. So you need to try and not seem like such a wannabe. Also, I was not in a conversation with you. So please do me a favour and don't interact on my posts because you have left nothing but negative comments on all of our posts whenever you have commented. The only thing manufactured here is your faceless profile behind which you hide and try to act brave and i am sure you get paid to do it. 

Edited by Gabreille Nelson Mukhia