Dr Bhatti Vs Eugenix

4 minutes ago, AltonMeyer said:

LMAO gotta love the banter Mr. Ashish gets into every time someone mentions Dr.Bhatti.

Keep it healthy guys.

We should be glad we've got some good doctors in India now, both Dr. Bhatti and Dr. Bansal are doing a good job :)

I think you must see. Its not for Dr. Bhatti 

But there is a titles called 

Dr. Bhatti vs Eugenix...

So who ever got experience with Dr. Bhatti they will share there experience and who ever got experience with Eugenix they will share for there experience... nothing else bro...

If you seen my pics before 8 month you will be realised that. Please visit my thread and update me if I am wrong.

Keep in touch 

Thx

2 hours ago, TaranAdarsh said:

Ashish Mehta:

There is no such thing as the "highest number of grafts record" in India. Stop misguiding prospective patients on this forum.

You seem to speak about other surgeons on your posts like you've had first-hand experience with them - you have not.

You've had your procedure at Eugenix, you've got good results, please stick to your case and experience.

Not to mention that your approach to every response is extremely toxic in nature.

The only thing left for you to do right now would be to hold a Eugenix banner and stand outside Dr.Bhatti's clinic.

This forum is for objective discussions and testimonials, and regarding this particular topic, one would want to look for healthy debate, not a war - patients here don't want really want poster boys or clinics getting extremely defensive or throwing marketing terms.

Your standard reply every time after speaking shit about other surgeons on this forum is "i only share my experience....noting else bro...". 

Please introspect.

Hi @TaranAdarsh

This is public forum and people are entitled to give their opinion. Mr @Ashishmehta might have made few biased comments about Eugenix and it could be because he is very happy with his own progress and he is just trying to share his experience with others. You might feel that he is exaggerating things but that doesn't mean it is giving licence to you or me to discourage any one to stop posting about Eugenix. This thread is about Eugenix and he has commented here I don't see anything wrong here. 

Having said that have you just created your account on this forum to just post about this topic ?  I see your account is only two hours old.  

I am going to get my own HT done with Eugenix in next one week and lot of credit goes to the Ex patients @harin, @Ashishmehta, @budhair and many more who have posted their results on this forum.  I am really thankful to them and if my results turns out to be good i am going to be biased towards Eugenix to help my fellow patients in choosing right surgeon. 

@Bill - Managing Publisher and @Melvin-Moderator  i am seeing lot of hatred towards Eugenix since past few weeks on this forum. I can understand the hatred if people have their own results to show with pics that their results did not turn out good after their surgery from Eugenix. People are just creating account to post comments about some particular clinic I think we are all allowed to post about our own experience. If this will continue people will probably lose interest in posting their own experience to the forums. I am not sure if anything can be done but any steps from your side would be really appreciated.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ahmedabad_guy said:

Hi @TaranAdarsh

This is public forum and people are entitled to give their opinion. Mr @Ashishmehta might have made few biased comments about Eugenix and it could be because he is very happy with his own progress and he is just trying to share his experience with others. You might feel that he is exaggerating things but that doesn't mean it is giving licence to you or me to discourage any one to stop posting about Eugenix. This thread is about Eugenix and he has commented here I don't see anything wrong here. 

Having said that have you just created your account on this forum to just post about this topic ?  I see your account is only two hours old.  

I am going to get my own HT done with Eugenix in next one week and lot of credit goes to the Ex patients @harin, @Ashishmehta, @budhair and many more who have posted their results on this forum.  I am really thankful to them and if my results turns out to be good i am going to be biased towards Eugenix to help my fellow patients in choosing right surgeon. 

@Bill - Managing Publisher and @Melvin-Moderator  i am seeing lot of hatred towards Eugenix since past few weeks on this forum. I can understand the hatred if people have their own results to show with pics that their results did not turn out good after their surgery from Eugenix. People are just creating account to post comments about some particular clinic I think we are all allowed to post about our own experience. If this will continue people will probably lose interest in posting their own experience to the forums. I am not sure if anything can be done but any steps from your side would be really appreciated.

Thx bro.

They got nothing to saw....here

We just stick on topic and when ever we share our pics or experiences they get exited with this kind of commitment.

When we talk about our experiences then its look like poster boy. And even no one knows who does highest grafts in in india.... even I never mentioned any name there but they came to stop me. 

They supposed to know who created this debate. And for debate at least they need some one to oppose to talk on both side. They think that we need to stand with the poster outside of darling buds... who cares bro....

We are not here for marketing.

We are here to share our experiences and they here for there experience to be share here. But most of one sided lover not able to debate with us on real topic and they divert topic on other directions.

Community also watching that. So we not to worried for it.

We just share our experiences with our thread or pics. At least we got something to prove it. They just talk only. 

Let see.

5 hours ago, TaranAdarsh said:

Ashish Mehta:

There is no such thing as the "highest number of grafts record" in India. Stop misguiding prospective patients on this forum.

You seem to speak about other surgeons on your posts like you've had first-hand experience with them - you have not.

You've had your procedure at Eugenix, you've got good results, please stick to your case and experience.

Not to mention that your approach to every response is extremely toxic in nature.

The only thing left for you to do right now would be to hold a Eugenix banner and stand outside Dr.Bhatti's clinic.

This forum is for objective discussions and testimonials, and regarding this particular topic, one would want to look for healthy debate, not a war - patients here don't want really want poster boys or clinics getting extremely defensive or throwing marketing terms.

Your standard reply every time after speaking shit about other surgeons on this forum is "i only share my experience....noting else bro...". 

Please introspect.

Hi There 

Please check this link

Its not only for india......

And we will stand my clinic not out side of darling buds...ok

https://epaper.timesgroup.com/Olive/ODN/TimesOfIndia/shared/ShowArticle.aspx?doc=TOIM/2017/12/16&entity=Ar03703&sk=77083CAF&mode=text

7 hours ago, HLPToronto said:

I would recommend Dr. Bhatti based on my personal experience.

Researched on both these clinics but Eugenix put me off for some reason. 

Good luck and let us know which clinic are you going with and why ( this might help others )

HLP Toronto - I feel very similarly to the way you feel about Eugenix. I actually read your thread regarding your hair transplant with Dr. Bhatti and it seemed very detailed and well researched. At the moment I feel like I might go with Dr. Bhatti in the future and one of the reasons was for something that you also mentioned in your thread. It was regarding one patient who wrote about them stopping the procedure mid surgery to make him pay for more grafts that they never actually gave him...? It just seemed really strange to me and I honestly don't really feel like dealing with something like that during a stressful procedure like a hair transplant. 

The other thing was their pricing isn't very transparent. Some people seem to pay a lot less and some people seem to pay a lot more and I'm not sure why this is... makes me feel like they try to charge foreigners much more money than they probably charge local customers. Either way it just rubs me the wrong way. I don't mind paying more money for a hair transplant and I'd definitely go with eugenix if their results are as good as I've seen but so far I'd need more concrete evidence. Seems like there's always some rave reviews from people who have very little history on this forum and I find it questionable sometimes...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, bruce90 said:

HLP Toronto - I feel very similarly to the way you feel about Eugenix. I actually read your thread regarding your hair transplant with Dr. Bhatti and it seemed very detailed and well researched. At the moment I feel like I might go with Dr. Bhatti in the future and one of the reasons was for something that you also mentioned in your thread. It was regarding one patient who wrote about them stopping the procedure mid surgery to make him pay for more grafts that they never actually gave him...? It just seemed really strange to me and I honestly don't really feel like dealing with something like that during a stressful procedure like a hair transplant. 

The other thing was their pricing isn't very transparent. Some people seem to pay a lot less and some people seem to pay a lot more and I'm not sure why this is... makes me feel like they try to charge foreigners much more money than they probably charge local customers. Either way it just rubs me the wrong way. I don't mind paying more money for a hair transplant and I'd definitely go with eugenix if their results are as good as I've seen but so far I'd need more concrete evidence. Seems like there's always some rave reviews from people who have very little history on this forum and I find it questionable sometimes...

Hi

You know that story on one sided.

If you really know whose that person who ever posted that thread. If you know him or read his thread then try to contact or chat with him.

Try to contact Eugenix and here from them as well. So you may see both side story. And justified on that way...

Price is different because they got different surgeons at Eugenix team. So you need to choose as per your case and budget.

For foreigners they do some extra services like pick up and drop even stay and food at Delhi Branch. Its all inclusive in package.

And that you may clear with them.

Prices are depend on method as well. Most of clinic do only fue. But Eugenix doing on dht. Do its take time.  And need more staff. But that is the main secret of them to get more graft to live after transplant even. 

And you may contact any of there clients who review them. 

On this forum very few guys actually posted. So we can't judge them from here. But they got record to put highest grafts on one patient. And founder of dht technic as well. In 8 month never skip 1 week to phone me and ask me about my hair or Ht. Plus i got proper results with them. 

Prices are different as per your Donner, requirements, doctors, methods, scalp Donner or beards Donner. And what you wanted from doctors. 

So compare apples with apples.

Once again I am not against any clinic in this world. But i wanted to clear your doubts about Eugenix.

If u got any problem with them inbox me. Will talk to Dr. Sethi personally.

Will share my whats app as well 

So will talk as well.

I am from south Africa. So i don't have personal benefit to promote Eugenix. 

I got my own business. I don't need to.

But wanted to clear only your doubts.

Some of them even don't like Ashish Mehta on this thread. 

But i don't talk my results talk well then me and that you may see.

Thats it

Tfust me there is nothing wrong 

You will get more then you paid for.

Call is yours.....

Best of luck.

I respect your opinion @Ashishmehta but like I said I need to see some more evidence first. I haven't completely crossed eugenix off my list but they just don't have the same history on this forum as Dr. Bhatti. If I can see a clear history of patients in the next year or two getting good results with Eugenix then its likely I might book with them.

I hear nothing but good things about Dr Sethi and Dr Bansal but at the same time I don't know how involved they actually are in the procedure and that's another issue for me.

Edited by bruce90

41 minutes ago, bruce90 said:

I respect your opinion @Ashishmehta but like I said I need to see some more evidence first. I haven't completely crossed eugenix off my list but they just don't have the same history on this forum as Dr. Bhatti. If I can see a clear history of patients in the next year or two getting good results with Eugenix then its likely I might book with them.

I hear nothing but good things about Dr Sethi and Dr Bansal but at the same time I don't know how involved they actually are in the procedure and that's another issue for me.

Hi

Thx to understand. Its your call. You may take your time...

Both doctors are good. But very few guys who ever used to computer and IT background only use this network. 

If you really want to check it. 

Go to YouTube.  Google.  Face book . Instagram....

You will see more results.

And what ever they will gives your its will be on black and white. 

So there is no need to worry bro.

Take your time. No worries.

I got transplant from them so i put my point of views on it.

I don't have to say for any other clinic. But you may see that suddenly why guys only comparing this 2 clinic only...

There is so many other good brand also is there. Then why in this 6 month only this comparison????

I don't need to explain in detail. You can understand what I mean to say.....

If you need any assistance from me for india any time well come.

Because I am basically born and bought up in india. And settle in South Africa.

I did my research in Turkey.  Europe and USA as well. 

But ended with Eugenix.

And I am happy with that. 

Might be will go for my 2nd round transplant on this year end for my crown are...at Eugenix.....

Thx

And

Best of luck 

Dr. Bhatti is probably the most ethical Dr. on the market. Highly knowledgeable, good results and very customer focused.

Eugenix, seems to deliver good jobs according to pictures but too much forced fake advertising with fake users continuosly highlighting the clinic. To me they sound too dodgy, I don't trust them.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TaranAdarsh said:

I don't even know what to say.

A paid promo article being peddled as proof.

Could you please educate us as to what authority body recognizes this record or who awarded Eugenix this in the first place?

Its upto you sir..

We just share our experiences 

And will do that every time when we feel too.

If you don't like its its your problem.

Thx

I have to say I voted for Eugenix to be considered for recommendation on this site. At that point I thought it was the 2 main Doctors who were doing the surgery i.e Dr Bansal and Dr Sethi ,I didn't realise there were other Docs doing the surgery under the Eugenix name even in different clinics, I certainly would have wanted clarification on this before I voted for them to be recommended on this site .

a

Also there needs to clarification on there pricing structure as as I was quoted nearly twice the price as someone I had private messaged on here who had been to them. If they charge a different price for foreigners they need to up front about it. 

5 minutes ago, Jorgecosta78 said:

Mr Asish Mehta, I will shortly be taking on a role with my work where I will be moving from Lisbon to live in India. Will this make me Indian in the same way you are now South African?

So 

I am citizen of India and residence of South Africa. 

In that case you need debate???

On 4/16/2019 at 4:09 PM, TaranAdarsh said:

Ha ha  ! priceless comment

but to keep it healthy, Yes Mr Mehta got great results. We all admire that and Yes Eugenix could be a good clinic.

But, sometimes its too much exaggeration like poster boys do. For example " no one will touch a  NW 7 except Eugenix who is the sole owner of this skill in India"  

Come on, Dr. Bhatti has  performed Operations on Severely bald patients - yes he did with awesome results.

So, this fake news needs to stop and  one should have a balanced approach to his/her opinions.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, bruce90 said:

Hi Bruce90, since you've started this thread on  a really good topic  - Here's my 2 cents :

Today, lots of customer traffic ( domestic/international) is going to both clinics  - Darling buds and Eugenix

No doubt on their popularity, fan base  - to each their own. 

In fact, in my original thread - I also clearly said if anyone would like to travel to India for HT , these are your 2 best options currently.. patients should themselves explore, research, go with their gut feeling and make a decision. 

Transparency, cost structure, time tested strategy and results, long term global reputation, one man army as one doctor, no satellite offices, economical, good patient advisor, staff and a good pollution free city for a nice stay  - these were my reasons to choose Dr Bhatti over Eugenix.  These are also outlined in a detailed manner on my posts.

One more fact- Patient rep from Eugenix ( Satakshi) responded saying they dont give any post op medicines. You have to go and buy youself. I mean who knows whats required, when required, how much to take especially after a surgery, how can one roam around to buy tablets of so many kinds.  even Preop, she said nothing is provided but Dr Bhatti;s clinic excelled in this field both pre op and post op.

I am no one to say Eugenix is not great at what they do, they must be good but all i am saying is my core reasons should be reflected for the community to decide if one is debating whether to go with Darling buds or Eugenix. Before you go and get it done, offcouse, these factors are mentioned above play a critical role in decision making.... afterwards, Yes you do tend to act a bit biased towards " your own doctor" :) 

I wish you good luck with whoever you choose, if you end up with eugenix do share, if you go with Darling buds, definitely share........ its an important decision so think and act patiently 

10 minutes ago, HLPToronto said:

I echo this :)

Thats what you also doing.

I think you must change name of this thread. If you don't consider any other comments. 

And just keep it thread with your clinics where ever you all done your jobs. ..

At least i got guts to share my results in front of community.  But you guys just talk only...

Create fake Id to talk anything on this forum.

If my comments hearts you then you really think I must stand out side of darling buds.....

Lol.....

If you don't want listen to anything then pleases don't compare 2 clinics 

9 minutes ago, Ashishmehta said:

Thats what you also doing.

I think you must change name of this thread. If you don't consider any other comments. 

And just keep it thread with your clinics where ever you all done your jobs. ..

At least i got guts to share my results in front of community.  But you guys just talk only...

Create fake Id to talk anything on this forum.

If my comments hearts you then you really think I must stand out side of darling buds.....

Lol.....

If you don't want listen to anything then pleases don't compare 2 clinics 

Sorry Mr. Mehta. Never wanted to increase your BP with my comment.  I dont have a fake ID and I let everyone talk, hear their opinions.  

I actually admire your results and if you read my original post ( still there) I talked about your results, DHT and some good stuff Eugenix is bringing on board.  So, STOP calling others biased.

My humble opinion about you:

You need a break, relax as the more you push with these comments, the more you seemed like being derailed from the actual facts/topics ( I mean you are not but the way you comment/write, makes you look like biased, sold, paid for or derailed ) 

I am all about good surgeons - Dr Bhatti is one and Eugenix " could " be another but I can't say for sure as I never experienced them real time.  So, you shouldn't either as it's vice versa applicable to you also. Now, take these comments with a grain of salt and Enjoy your hair growing phase.  Yes, we are all jealous of your results :) 

2 minutes ago, HLPToronto said:

Sorry Mr. Mehta. Never wanted to increase your BP with my comment.  I dont have a fake ID and I let everyone talk, hear their opinions.  

I actually admire your results and if you read my original post ( still there) I talked about your results, DHT and some good stuff Eugenix is bringing on board.  So, STOP calling others biased.

My humble opinion about you:

You need a break, relax as the more you push with these comments, the more you seemed like being derailed from the actual facts/topics ( I mean you are not but the way you comment/write, makes you look like biased, sold, paid for or derailed ) 

I am all about good surgeons - Dr Bhatti is one and Eugenix " could " be another but I can't say for sure as I never experienced them real time.  So, you shouldn't either as it's vice versa applicable to you also. Now, take these comments with a grain of salt and Enjoy your hair growing phase.  Yes, we are all jealous of your results :) 

I am not worried for any one on this forum. 

I just share my experience and if there some guys got problem then its not my problem. What ever you may think about me its not my problem.

Because of this negativity no one come here to share there right experience and that's going to be lost for community. Who really need to check what's doing on and where they supposed to go.

I respect both clinics. But as i got experience for Eugenix. I am going to share my experience.

End of day its matter of choice. And I am happy with it.

Actually there is some people who wanted to clarity on some thing with Eugenix. But problem is before they get any right solutions debate goes to other mode.

That's not the way to talk on community.

Then end of day you going to take break or my self. But debate will never end. 

If both clinics use different methods and time then how do you compare prices. Its matter of time and team work.

If you going to experience the only you going to understand.

Its different kinds of instruments use for DHT. 

To run multiple branches and one branch can't be same... definitely its admin cost involved there as all doctors and technicians travel as well. 

Other wise how come Eugenix got this kind of numbers of Clients in this short time.....

Just think on it.

I am going to stop here. Because its west of time..

I will carry on with my own thread that will be batter. 

Once again. I am not against any other clinic. As I did my transplant once off only. So I am just talk for it only....

11 hours ago, Mick50 said:

I have to say I voted for Eugenix to be considered for recommendation on this site. At that point I thought it was the 2 main Doctors who were doing the surgery i.e Dr Bansal and Dr Sethi ,I didn't realise there were other Docs doing the surgery under the Eugenix name even in different clinics, I certainly would have wanted clarification on this before I voted for them to be recommended on this site .

a

Also there needs to clarification on there pricing structure as as I was quoted nearly twice the price as someone I had private messaged on here who had been to them. If they charge a different price for foreigners they need to up front about it. 

@Mick50

You hit the nail on the head. This form [in my humble opinion] should recommend surgeons, not an umbrella group. There's a reason some franchise stores do better than others (regardless of industry), it's the people who work there. If you don't know the quality of the work there [in that particular clinic/doctor], you cant, in good conscience, recommend it. I think this forum needs more specificity on Eugenix.

14 hours ago, TaranAdarsh said:

@Bill - Managing Publisher

Please take note: A paid article is being peddled around as proof.

There are countless patients here spending time trying to cut through the noise to find genuine clinics and doctors and then we have people like @Ashishmehta.

Not only does this put @Dr Arika Bansal's clinic in a controversial light for she has been producing some great results, but also makes it so hard to actually find out what is true.

I believe that there are some odd behaviors coming from Eugenix. I understand completely wanting to defend your HT clinic, but it seems that every time I see @Ashishmehta chime in on something, it's promo for his clinic. Very little contribution apart from that. I too get bad "vibes".

I think it's tacky AF to be so tied to your clinic. I recognize the skill of other surgeons as well as other member's unique positions that make them favor one doc over the others.

When you become a zealot for your clinic, you loose all credibility in my eyes. This forum is to help others get information, and make an informed decision THEMSELVES. 

I'd love to see more Eugenix  recipients post ALL Eugenix HTs, with docs mentioned up front. Information is good for all parties.

OPINION*** The one part I think I'm taking crazy pills for: why the fuck would any business name themselves Eugenix?  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics

It's literally what humanity used to sterilize and kill "undesirable" people. Holy fuck. This is what Nazis used as basis for their bastardization of Nietzsche for Ubermensch, and the Holocaust of Jews, gypsies, gays, cripples and other "lesser people".

I'm not a business owner, but that name seems like it should have gone through some workshop to tweak.

Sorry, on mobile, was going to link you to the top of this section [but can't format now...]. You raised good points:
@TaranAdarsh

• Like 1

If you're thinking of traveling abroad, consider this read: 
Airfare guide

1 hour ago, Lennney said:

Very little contribution apart from that.

this the key suggestion to mr mehta, if he wants to help other  members, he should contribute on a broader scale and not just chime in on eugenix topics only n only for the sole purpose to defend them showcasing his own results. 

this seems more like a paid firewall job; then legit contribution 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lennney said:

@Mick50

You hit the nail on the head. This form [in my humble opinion] should recommend surgeons, not an umbrella group. There's a reason some franchise stores do better than others (regardless of industry), it's the people who work there. If you don't know the quality of the work there [in that particular clinic/doctor], you cant, in good conscience, recommend it. I think this forum needs more specificity on Eugenix.

I believe that there are some odd behaviors coming from Eugenix. I understand completely wanting to defend your HT clinic, but it seems that every time I see @Ashishmehta chime in on something, it's promo for his clinic. Very little contribution apart from that. I too get bad "vibes".

I think it's tacky AF to be so tied to your clinic. I recognize the skill of other surgeons as well as other member's unique positions that make them favor one doc over the others.

When you become a zealot for your clinic, you loose all credibility in my eyes. This forum is to help others get information, and make an informed decision THEMSELVES. 

I'd love to see more Eugenix  recipients post ALL Eugenix HTs, with docs mentioned up front. Information is good for all parties.

OPINION*** The one part I think I'm taking crazy pills for: why the fuck would any business name themselves Eugenix?  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics

It's literally what humanity used to sterilize and kill "undesirable" people. Holy fuck. This is what Nazis used as basis for their bastardization of Nietzsche for Ubermensch, and the Holocaust of Jews, gypsies, gays, cripples and other "lesser people".

I'm not a business owner, but that name seems like it should have gone through some workshop to tweak.

Sorry, on mobile, was going to link you to the top of this section [but can't format now...]. You raised good points:
@TaranAdarsh

Good research on the name of this clinic ,  although  i more importantly agree with the umbrella clinic comment. they now have 5 locations 

after promising recently, they still haven't posted prices with 100% clarity on their website, so its an issue for me 

do we know if 2 Doctors- Bansal and Dr Sethi as recommended here are flying to each of those 5 locations or is there extra charge to have them operate a patient ?   never  got clarity on this one for me 

Honestly I don't understand why @Ashishmehta hasn't been banned from this forum yet!

He's clearly 100% an Eugenix employee, you'll find him in every single Bhatti's thread stating that Eugenix is better...come on, this user is just ruining the reputation and trustability of this forum and we are all wasting time and such post/users are just misleading future patients like myself!

@Bill - Managing Publisher @Melvin-Moderator please take this seriously for the sake of this forum.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Jhonny said:

Honestly I don't understand why @Ashishmehta hasn't been banned from this forum yet!

He's clearly 100% an Eugenix employee, you'll find him in every single Bhatti's thread stating that Eugenix is better...come on, this user is just ruining the reputation and trustability of this forum and we are all wasting time and such post/users are just misleading future patients like myself!

@Bill - Managing Publisher @Melvin-Moderator please take this seriously for the sake of this forum.

I always want to give a benefit of the doubt. I hesitate to name him a paid contributor, but his contribution to this forum is limited to support if his clinic. I think he, the forum, and the Eugenix clinic would benefit from a more broad approach to helping members find the right solution to their hair needs.

Not everyone is looking for a HT here. There are some that ask about HTs. Everyone he speaks to, he pushes Eugenix. I think he can contribute more to the conversation. Eugenix results should speak for themselves. They shouldn't need a partial member fighting every critique on their behalf.

• Like 1

If you're thinking of traveling abroad, consider this read: 
Airfare guide

On the pricing part from what I was told by Eugenix, they are twice as expensive as Dr. Bhatti on price per graft. They could be having different pricing for Indians vs north American or European. In my opinion that is acceptable and not unfair. Salaries and cost of living in India are usually about 1/4 th of the US. Even relatively high earners in India wouldn’t be able to afford European or the US standards in pricing. Therefore it is only fair to charge them according to their income level. I am not a fan of capitalism btw. 

However even for the Indian standards Eugenix is way too expensive. For example to get a HT from Eugenix of about 5K grafts an Indian would have to spend about 8 months of his take home pay (assuming an average well paying job). On the other hand to get a surgery in the US,  a person working there, would have to spend about 3-4 months of his take home pay assuming a similar job profile. So Eugenix pricing is way too expensive for Indians and out of  reach for the most. 

Edited by Torip
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Torip said:

On the pricing part from what I was told by Eugenix, they are twice as expensive as Dr. Bhatti on price per graft. They could be having different pricing for Indians vs north American or European. In my opinion that is acceptable and not unfair. Salaries and cost of living in India are usually about 1/4 th of the US. Even relatively high earners in India wouldn’t be able to afford European or the US standards in pricing. Therefore it is only fair to charge them according to their income level. I am not a fan of capitalism btw. 

However even for Indian standards Eugenix is way too expensive. For example to get a HT of about 5K grafts one would have to spend about 8 months of their take home pay (assuming an average well paying job). On the other hand to get a surgery in the US one would have to spend about 3-4 months of their take home pay assuming a similar job profile.

Very untrue, you should call the clinic or e-mail them and ask for a price quote, and from mine and multitude of my friends' whom I have recommended to Eugenix (who are grateful and happy with their results, most of them are physicians from USA) they have been transparent with price. In fact even in my case the time between obtaining the quote (first e-mail) vs transplant was more than 6 months by which time their prices had gone up, but Dr. Arika and Dr. Pradeep honored the price they quoted for me. Never asked for a dime more, it was very clear from their happiness about how much pride they took in their work and as mentioned in my original post Dr. Arika even advised a patient from Iraq in front of me not to undergo transplant since it was not yet time for him. (testament  that they always keep patoient's interest first)

So just to insinuate based on hearsay is not right. Please share if you have personal experience and we all honor the same and respect everyone's experience, that's why we have this forum. 

And for others to just sat that a former patient of Dr. Pradeep be banned just because he shared his experience is preposterous.

Even now Dr. Pradeep inquires about my health and HT status, all i can say from MY OWN experience is that folks at Eugenix are genuine, they care for their patients' and are passionate about their work and stand resolutely with their patients'.

Since there have been numerous posts on this thread asking about pricing, I reached out to Eugenix and they will be updating their website with their price. There are other doctor's handpicked by Dr. Pradeep and Dr. Arika who are as good as their mentors,...but you can request Dr. Pradeep or Dr. Arika for your HT but you might have to wait for a little while for they stay busy with their patients. But if you request the package where you want their involvement then they will be involved.

Having gone through the experience it is MORE THAN worth the price. After having researched multitude of clinics both in India and outside India. (I am a physician living in USA) I can confidently say that there are very, very few HT doctors' who are doing such exceptionally high quality work both inside and outside India. There are very, very few who would take up high Norwood cases like mine and come out successful. And perhaps the only one in India who are right now doing justice to high Norwood individuals including exceptionally refined results using BODY HAIRS. No one else in INDIA comes close, in my opinion.

Notice what I have said above without unduly criticizing Dr. Bhatti or any other clinics. In fact before Eugenix gave me NEW LIFE I was rejected by many doctors, including most recommended doctors FROM INDIA here on the forum. Only Dr. Arika and Pradeep had experience, training, passion and  confidence to take it up apart from couple more. (no other doctor from India was ready), please see my original post to see the details of who all rejected me!. I do have the proof of those rejection in my e-mails if anyone wants to verify.

So if you have had experience with Eugenix then post here, not just unduly hypothetical, imaginary scenarious.

Little sad that it has come to this.

Anyway to each his own. Good luck and peace out.

Edited by harin

My Thread: