18 months after 2900 grafts Dr Koray Erdogan - Asmed

I’m officially 18 months post op today.. currently at the airport waiting to go back to Asmed to get a second procedure to fill in the gaps in my hairline

Has anyone had a second op? What’s your feedback from it?

Didn’t realise just how popular Istanbul is, there’s about 20 guys (all of which are clearly receding) all waiting to board this 23.05pm flight to Istanbul by themselves.. least I know I’m not the only one coming back with fuller hair 😆

D825BB83-A198-40FA-BA43-4D5EA10DF0E8.jpeg

94433521-09BA-4A11-BDCE-9F17B1919264.jpeg

5D9C612A-86A8-4C93-A727-E37DC985215E.jpeg

2551C9C7-7066-4660-AD6C-3E1563966A5B.jpeg

782FA2A8-39BF-489A-93DC-7B915000E753.jpeg

FC40751F-351C-4973-87B0-F1D5285A9EC0.jpeg

your density looks very similar to mine after my 3200 grafts. I am in the process of deciding to go back to fill in the hair line. Im not sure how I would deal with going to work post operatively and if the results will be worth it. I hope it goes well for you. 

• 2 weeks later...

I seen your YouTube videos. This issue with hairlines is really damaging the reputation of Asmed... seriously this is the work of amateurs (in terms of the hairline) and it is completely unacceptable. This year, I am having to fix my hairline performed by them ! I'd never even consider going back to them, even for free. 

Edited by jonnyalex
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Stephen, just watched your latest YouTube (YT) video. Good video and as a former Asmed client myself, its really interesting for me to see what the new clinic looks like.  I do hope you have the result you are looking for this time.  Just one small bit of feedback, having watched a number of your previous YT videos, I do have to say I sometimes struggle watching as you are quite negative at times. I get that you weren't happy with the result, but even in the early videos just after your original surgery you were quite critical of things (Dr Koray not doing the entire surgery, you not being the only client that day, etc) that you would have known about if you'd done your research. Even in the latest video, your comments about the bed at the clinic. It is of course essentially a hospital room (and it was the same in the previous clinic) hence the bed is a hospital bed which are normally on wheels. Anyway, just an observation and as above, I do hope you get a good result this time and I look forward to seeing your posts and possible some more positive YT videos. 😉

Edited by JustJax

2 hours ago, JustJax said:

Hi Stephen, just watched your latest YouTube (YT) video. Good video and as a former Asmed client myself, its really interesting for me to see what the new clinic looks like.  I do hope you have the result you are looking for this time.  Just one small bit of feedback, having watched a number of your previous YT videos, I do have to say I sometimes struggle watching as you are quite negative at times. I get that you weren't happy with the result, but even in the early videos just after your original surgery you were quite critical of things (Dr Koray not doing the entire surgery, you not being the only client that day, etc) that you would have known about if you'd done your research. Even in the latest video, your comments about the bed at the clinic. It is of course essentially a hospital room (and it was the same in the previous clinic) hence the bed is a hospital bed which are normally on wheels. Anyway, just an observation and as above, I do hope you get a good result this time and I look forward to seeing your posts and possible some more positive YT videos. 😉

He has every right to be negative. Firstly his initial experience was negative as was the result and secondly regarding the bed, I slept in one of those in the old clinic and I literally didn't sleep a single second the entire night. I threw up twice and felt awful during the second half of my surgery. It was easily the most uncomfortable bed I've ever slept in, during a time I needed a good night's rest. 

It is not 'essentially a hospital room' at all.. that is just the design choice they have chosen which is bizarre.