4296 grafts, Dr. Erkan Demirsoy, Super happy

saassaf

hello all. 

i had my operation 2 days ago . where do i start from ? wow ! such an Amazing experience  ! at first the transfer to the hotel all went fantastic. 
Muzaffer, well, that guy is an asset to this clinic ! he arranged and helped, answered all my questions, such a nice , honest , patient guy. i am wearing hearing aids because i cant hear well even with them. he made sure that i understand everything and dont miss a thing ! i cant say enough how much appreciation i have for that guy , he was a life saver for me  !
one day after i landed in Istanbul, Muzaffel picked me up and we drove to the clinic which was on a 42th floor .. very high :) . the clinic was super clean and then i saw the doctor, we discussed about the hairline , there was no rushing at all, dr.Demirsoy drew my hairline and i loved it instantly . 
we started the operation with the local Anesthesia which for me was a lots of pain but i guess its individual to every person . after that the doctor came and done all the extraction himself ! it took around 3 hours  ! at first i asked to because i am very bald to try and take the highest grafts possible, they said that they will aim to 3500-4000 grafts depends on my donor area, i was ok with that. finally dr, Demirsoy manged to take 4296 grafts that covering all my front, top and much more closer to the crown then i thought it will be !!! i was super happy with that number ! i was charged by the way only for 4000 grafts , the other 296 was like a bonus to me . after the extraction we took a break and after the doctor came and we did the incisions . the 2 most important parts in the surgery the doctor is doing himself. every incision he made the nurse next to him counts with a counter device each one of the incision he makes so it fit exactly the graft number. the last part two nurses implanted all the grafts.  
i find dr. Demirsoy super professional , i think i made the best choice i could about my HT
i was suppose to fly back home 2 days later and i asked Muzzafer if i can early my flight by 1 day, he said sure , and moreover refunded me for the night i didn't stay, was also a shock for me, i didn't expect any refunds as i was the one who cancelled from now to now 1 night . what an amazing guy .
bottom line, i am very happy with all the service i got and would defiantly recommend to any who think about dr. Derirsoy and his team , i think he is one of the best in Turkey . 
i will keep this post updated with pictures. 

postOP.jpg

preOP.jpg

preOP2.jpg

Edited by saassaf

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hey guys

here is a 4 month post op update. 

i think from now on i will see big improvements although until now there is a lot of change as you can compare to the first pictures from before op, 

hope this is helpful for some.. i will update again at 5 month. 

one of the photos is with lots of light and the others regular light at my home.

20190518_133817.jpg

20190518_133820.jpg

Screenshot_20190518-133947_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190518-134054_Gallery.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Are you using any minoxidil? My doctor keeps asking me to use it though i get scalp itch or dryness from it. I am at 122 days post op now and my growth rate is slow. Also i got 5000 grafts but yours look lot better than mine

• 3 months later...

it's been a while since my last update. 

almost 10 months in , sharing an update picture. i think this one represents the true status of my hair, with kind of under strong light(led light) it is maybe not perfect but for me it's huge change.. still hoping for more growth the next upcoming 2-3 months.

cheers. 

20191018_171350-COLLAGE.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...