5,000 FUE * Mid-June 2018 * Progress

CosmoKramer

Hi All,

Long-time forum reader here, first time poster.

Since this site is and has been a valuable tool for many of us hair loss sufferers, I’ve decided to make an account and post about my hair transplant experience and progress in hopes of helping others in their journey, as this forum has been helpful in mine and many others’.

With all that said, and in order to keep things impartial, I will mainly stick to posting my visual progress, I prefer to keep some details of my procedure private and I am not going to disclose the name of my surgeon/clinic until I have at the very least reached the 1-year mark of my progress so as the focus is on actual growth progress rather than other topics or issues.

My purpose here is to share my experience and progress since many have kindly shared theirs, and have waited to do so until I have had some progress to share immediately rather than monthly.

I am 40+, from the US and 7 months post FUE Ht. My FUE procedure consisted of 5,000 grafts done in mid-June of 2018. I have been taking photos of my progress along the way and will try and post them in timely respective order.

Feedback is welcome and appreciated. 

Thanks.

Took some photos post-shower with hair wet/damp @ 7-months and 1-week.

So far, I’m pleased with the coverage and the hairline from center to right side (left side in my photos), but my left hairline side (right side in my photos) is not as good and not as dense as well, I’m hoping that the next several months I gain more improvement and density.

Anyone with similar difference in left and right hairline temple sides get improvement at their 1-year mark or beyond after 6 or 7months?

thanks.

01B382FC-23B6-4A78-ABCB-FE025C36244E.jpeg

0ECA8F2F-D132-4F90-911C-9D3DC3920AC6.jpeg

2B7A9F30-0AE8-453D-9A10-6863231A2B37.jpeg

76689281-0AA8-4BF2-B0F9-C5D4EA63D9C2.jpeg

B23AFB4C-7479-4D0D-AE54-C875B2508912.jpeg

4DD74317-7239-4DAD-8AC2-1DE347EC593F.jpeg

38C51C58-9A11-46BB-88C4-514C1583A4F1.jpeg

2F208611-F032-4467-A3E8-8F5EC8C72933.jpeg

17 hours ago, jj51702 said:

It looks very good. Obvious success so why withhold the clinic/doctor name?

Thanks man! 

Like I mentioned in my first post, I’d mainly like to keep the focus on my growth and progress for the time being on this thread, I still feel i need a bit more progress and improvement to be completely satisfied so hoping that happens within the next 3-4 months.

Edited by CosmoKramer
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, CosmoKramer said:

Thanks man! 

Like I mentioned in my first post, I’d mainly like to keep the focus on my growth and progress for the time being on this thread, I still feel i need a bit more progress and improvement to be completely satisfied so hoping that happens within the next 3-4 months.

When that time is up can you please advise us of who the clinic is? Those of us who are starting out on our HT journey really need to know who are the good surgeons producing quality results like yours.

• Like 1