5,000 FUE * Mid-June 2018 * Progress

CosmoKramer

1 hour ago, Kaya said:

Do you have postop or 10 day pictures?

Unfortunately the iPad that I was using to take daily post-op progress photos crashed and I lost a couple weeks worth of photos before being able to do a back up. I did, however, find 1 photo that I had emailed myself that I believe is 7-days post op, included below.

0711D544-9497-429B-8AB1-047F5CC75B08.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Baldrick101 said:

I think it looks great OP. I don't think you could ask for much more to be honest. If you look at where you were to where you are now, its night and day. You must be thrilled at only 8 months in! 

Thank you! @Baldrick101

At this point, I’m fairly happy.

Yes, I definitely agree I’ve come a long way from before the procedure and the progress, although, honestly I do think my mid scalp and crown area need more improvement and density so hopefully that improves in the upcoming months to where I can definitely honestly say that I am fully thrilled at the full results, and I’ll be taking photos of those area next week to post at my 8.5 months. 

I definitely do not regret getting the procedure done. 🙂

It looks like there may be some doubles in your hairline (from the most recent photo that you posted).

Who was your doctor?  

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

20 hours ago, delancey said:

It looks like there may be some doubles in your hairline (from the most recent photo that you posted).

Who was your doctor?  

Not sure but may have a couple or a few that have a 2 hairs coming out of 1 root but like in the close up photo, new single hairs seem to be sprouting in front of the ‘doubles’ but I’ll have to do a closer look when taking photos again, I’m not much bothered by them unless it was many more and 3 or 4 hairs per root.

So, it’s now 8.5 months post my FUE procedure and I have seen noticeable improvement in my left temple side (right side in the photos) that was lacking growth.

Ive taken a few photos in harsh bathroom light after styling my hair dry with a blow dryer since it is getting longer, haven’t used a blow dryer in 15-years 😂 but I’m not much of a fan as it makes the hair look thinner.

I find it funny how the new hair is much darker than my native or the way my native hair was years ago, going grey sucks 😂 

13894C5F-06AD-4C9D-99A8-8FD37C27455E.jpeg

E5ECC4F8-D90F-48DA-BC29-74082EEEFF28.jpeg

8F0F9F0A-FE51-4334-8FAE-6442BC20FEAF.jpeg

Edited by CosmoKramer
  • Like 1

Going gray is better than hair going away, wouldn't you say?  I wouldn't worry about going gray,  its hair!!! is your hair hard to style without the hairdryer?  If it is, I think a cool setting  would be ideal but air drying isn't an option?  

17 minutes ago, Qneedhair said:

Going gray is better than hair going away, wouldn't you say?  I wouldn't worry about going gray,  its hair!!! is your hair hard to style without the hairdryer?  If it is, I think a cool setting  would be ideal but air drying isn't an option?  

True, and can’t escape it but able to cover it up.

It was an older hair dryer that doesn’t have a cool setting so may get a new one and try that. I’ve almost always let my hair air dry, especially in all my previous photos in my posts, it’s okay just makes the hair look weak and frizzy.

Looks really good bro! Consider this too....your left side also has the natural light from the window shining on it too which should make it look much worse but it isn’t! 

I wouldnt worry about having a few doubles in the hairline one bit. Hair transplantation is not about creating perfection, but rather improving your overall appearance (at least this is my idea). And in your case that is exactly what it did! 👍🏻

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jj51702 said:

Looks really good bro! Consider this too....your left side also has the natural light from the window shining on it too which should make it look much worse but it isn’t! 

I wouldnt worry about having a few doubles in the hairline one bit. Hair transplantation is not about creating perfection, but rather improving your overall appearance (at least this is my idea). And in your case that is exactly what it did! 👍🏻

Good points ☝🏻

4 minutes ago, jj51702 said:

Thanks JJ!

thats actually bright white light from 4 led bathroom lights, not flattering at all haha.

Yeah, I’m not so worried about any doubles in the hairline, and actually I’ve looked close and don’t really see them in the first row, even see a few new fine hairs just starting to grow in the front line,  I agree, I’m not looking for perfection, sometimes perfection can look fake and unnatural, thanks, appreciate your input!

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, PlzRespond said:

Wow awesome. Any pics of the back of your head donor and crown?

Thank you!

i didn’t get a chance to take photos of donor or crown since it’s tricky doing it myself but my donor feel normal and same as a previous photo I posted some posts back in this thread. My crown area is improving thought slowly and still see-thru but not a lot of grafts where placed there originally, but much better than pre-surgery.