1 minute ago, jj51702 said:

Daaang. Sexy as fuk hair (no homo) :)

Thanks I guess haha 😉👍🏻

4 minutes ago, jj51702 said:

Daaang. Sexy as fuk hair (no homo) :)

As Jerry once famously said:

CA46DAC3-ABF1-4790-925D-5F89A7798578.jpeg

• Like 1

I just skimmed through this thread, great results!  I'm impressed you faced/conquered so many fears and got this procedure done.  Congrats! 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, CosmoKramer said:

14th month post FUE procedure w/Dr Erdogan & ASMED 

How fast time has gone by its crazy but I’m even more happy with my progress/results at this point...for full transparency I’ve added microneedling & Minoxidil & Nizoral a little after my 11th month post HT and I can’t say for certainty whether my improvement is due to natural maturing of the transplanted hairs or new growth or due to the microneedling & Minoxidil & Nizoral routine but I believe it’s the latter as my crown has filled in nicely in areas where there were no transplanted hairs.

1st 3 photos are from today post gym workout and ball cap hair and hair is about 2-inches in length on top, have not got it cut since last haircut/fade early last month. Last photo is from May 6th (almost 11th month and prior to my new routine)

3D3583AB-EDB0-4C94-B710-A5AC9B3B5305.jpeg

9D6136F1-7E93-46BE-B8A8-B5F996BC32C1.jpeg

B135DFED-9CC3-49A4-97FF-4190F181C006.jpeg

06E3E0FB-4F43-475B-B780-F2A22761935A.jpeg

Looking fantastic now mate 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, MrZennie said:

I just skimmed through this thread, great results!  I'm impressed you faced/conquered so many fears and got this procedure done.  Congrats! 

Thanks for the nice words! 

Yeah, it was quite the hurdles to overcome but well worth it.

I’m amazed 👏🏼 A lot of guys gonna start micro needling cause of you myself included 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

I just purchased this dermastamp and I find this much better than the roller type.  The roller type tends to snag on the hairs and can be a bit uncomfortable.  I haven't used my derma roller very  much for this reason.

The stamp is much easier to use and no snag noted.  The electrical derma stamp might be a something I might consider but for now this seems to do the trick.  

How often do you microneedle?  Seems like you have been getting some growth in the crown.  If it gets better no need for another HT right?  Have you ever tried topical finasteride?  I'm considering it but not sure if it will become more systemic if I use it along with microneedling. 

Edited by Qneedhair

12 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I’m amazed 👏🏼 A lot of guys gonna start micro needling cause of you myself included 

Haha well I gotta say, I don’t think microneedling will replace a quality HT but I do think, now, from the results I’m getting from it, in conjunction with an HT (after at least 6-months post op) and Minoxidil, that it could definitely help add some density as I’ve actually seen up close using my usb microscope of new fine hairs growing out of the strong thick transplanted hairs, essentially making a 1 hair graft into 2 or 2-hair into 3 etc. I believe the microneedling in recipient areas is likely triggering more hair stem cell formation and is piggybacking of the HT hair blood supply to more rapidly create actual growing hairs.

1 hour ago, Qneedhair said:

I just purchased this dermastamp and I find this much better than the roller type.  The roller type tends to snag on the hairs and can be a bit uncomfortable.  I haven't used my derma roller very  much for this reason.

The stamp is much easier to use and no snag noted.  The electrical derma stamp might be a something I might consider but for now this seems to do the trick.  

How often do you microneedle?  Seems like you have been getting some growth in the crown.  If it gets better no need for another HT right?  Have you ever tried topical finasteride?  I'm considering it but not sure if it will become more systemic if I use it along with microneedling. 

I’ve seen this type stamp, i haven’t used one as I use an electric motorized pen that I stamp with but I agree it’s much better than a roller.

Yes, I’ve been getting great results in my midscalp and crown and it’s almost my 3rd month, as friends and family members have been giving me compliments recently and surprised at how much better it looks. I’ve even grown back some hair on my receding temple peaks.

No, never tried topical Finasteride as i couldn’t find a decent reasonably priced legit source. I think anything topical can go systemic if you microneedle deep enough where you draw blood but I haven’t had any negative side effects. I tried and used Minoxidil on and off for over 10 years and it didn’t do much, now, I’m conjunction with microneedling I believe it’s working.

You can find my routine in my latest post in my microneedling progress thread: