Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Best result in 5 months post op using our DHT technique, Total 5070 grafts used (Scalp + Beard), Patient age : 41yrs, Dr Arika Bansal & Dr Pradeep Sethi - Eugenix Hair Sciences.

A 41 years old horse rider came to us for hair restoration. He got a procedure done from us. We have used our trademarked DHT technique and his hair started growing within two months of period.  Within 5 months he got a very good appreciable and look change result and according to us still 30% hair are yet to grow and the hair to be thicker. He is also going to do 2nd sitting from us for complete head coverage.
 

No. of Grafts used: 5070
Donor : Scalp + Beard
Grafted Area : Front & Mid Scalp
Result : 5 months post op
Grade : Grade VA/VI

 

 

 

 

 

mr-riyad-5070-grafts-dr-arika-bansal-dr-pradeep-sethi-eugenix-results-5-months-1.jpg

mr-riyad-5070-grafts-dr-arika-bansal-dr-pradeep-sethi-eugenix-results-5-months-2.jpg

mr-riyad-5070-grafts-dr-arika-bansal-dr-pradeep-sethi-eugenix-results-5-months-3.jpg

mr-riyad-5070-grafts-dr-arika-bansal-dr-pradeep-sethi-eugenix-results-5-months-4.jpg

mr-riyad-5070-grafts-dr-arika-bansal-dr-pradeep-sethi-eugenix-results-5-months-5.jpg

Edited by Dr. Sethi & Dr. Bansal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

please show were you place the grafts and some pictures of the crown too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/21/2019 at 5:49 PM, mosd said:

please show were you place the grafts and some pictures of the crown too. 

As you can see, the crown was not done. We have planned for it and will post the pics once done.

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could you please share pictures of top view. You never seem to be showing them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Torip said:

Could you please share pictures of top view. You never seem to be showing them. 

Can you share some pic of the top view you want!

(I guess we have posted one head down and another head up view, so that the total area is covered. This guy has also got his crown done.) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dr. Sethi & Dr. Bansal said:

Can you share some pic of the top view you want!

(I guess we have posted one head down and another head up view, so that the total area is covered. This guy has also got his crown done.) 

Does this help?

BA71C463-92B2-4E85-B533-4B3FDB2DF38D.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well...sort of yes, but that is still not the real top view, as the picture was taken from behind. For real top view camera lens should be kept right above the top of scalp.  Btw...are you using concealers in the post op pictures ? I notice black scalp, in the transplanted region, instead of its natural  color. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2019 at 9:55 PM, Torip said:

Well...sort of yes, but that is still not the real top view, as the picture was taken from behind. For real top view camera lens should be kept right above the top of scalp.  Btw...are you using concealers in the post op pictures ? I notice black scalp, in the transplanted region, instead of its natural  color. 

Concealer! Never!

BTW, he has went ahead with his second procedure to cover the crown part. Will share once he comes back to share his results.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

The 5 month results pictures and the 1 year are the same pictures 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Markee said:

 

The 5 month results pictures and the 1 year are the same pictures 

Thank you for pointing this. 

I have asked the team who compiled the pics to correct the mistake in writing the duration. 

@Abhinay Singh

can you please get it fixed asap?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Dr. Sethi & Dr. Bansal said:

Thank you for pointing this. 

I have asked the team who compiled the pics to correct the mistake in writing the duration. 

@Abhinay Singh

can you please get it fixed asap?

Noted Sir. Will get it changed at the earliest.


Kind Regards

Abhinay Singh  -  Representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences

Email : digital@eugenix.in     WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

great results and a great job done! 

all the very best.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, abixx said:

great results and a great job done! 

all the very best.

 

@abixx Thank you for appreciating us. 

  • Like 1

Kind Regards

Abhinay Singh  -  Representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences

Email : digital@eugenix.in     WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×