Best result in 5 months post op using our DHT technique, Total 5070 grafts used (Scalp + Beard), Patient age : 41yrs, Dr Arika Bansal & Dr Pradeep Sethi - Eugenix Hair Sciences.

A 41 years old horse rider came to us for hair restoration. He got a procedure done from us. We have used our trademarked DHT technique and his hair started growing within two months of period.  Within 5 months he got a very good appreciable and look change result and according to us still 30% hair are yet to grow and the hair to be thicker. He is also going to do 2nd sitting from us for complete head coverage.

No. of Grafts used: 5070
Donor : Scalp + Beard
Grafted Area : Front & Mid Scalp
Result : 5 months post op
Grade : Grade VA/VI

mr-riyad-5070-grafts-dr-arika-bansal-dr-pradeep-sethi-eugenix-results-5-months-1.jpg

mr-riyad-5070-grafts-dr-arika-bansal-dr-pradeep-sethi-eugenix-results-5-months-2.jpg

mr-riyad-5070-grafts-dr-arika-bansal-dr-pradeep-sethi-eugenix-results-5-months-3.jpg

mr-riyad-5070-grafts-dr-arika-bansal-dr-pradeep-sethi-eugenix-results-5-months-4.jpg

mr-riyad-5070-grafts-dr-arika-bansal-dr-pradeep-sethi-eugenix-results-5-months-5.jpg

Edited by Dr. Sethi & Dr. Bansal

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well...sort of yes, but that is still not the real top view, as the picture was taken from behind. For real top view camera lens should be kept right above the top of scalp.  Btw...are you using concealers in the post op pictures ? I notice black scalp, in the transplanted region, instead of its natural  color. 

On 5/5/2019 at 9:55 PM, Torip said:

Well...sort of yes, but that is still not the real top view, as the picture was taken from behind. For real top view camera lens should be kept right above the top of scalp.  Btw...are you using concealers in the post op pictures ? I notice black scalp, in the transplanted region, instead of its natural  color. 

Concealer! Never!

BTW, he has went ahead with his second procedure to cover the crown part. Will share once he comes back to share his results.

14 minutes ago, Dr. Sethi & Dr. Bansal said:

Thank you for pointing this. 

I have asked the team who compiled the pics to correct the mistake in writing the duration. 

@Abhinay Singh

can you please get it fixed asap?

Noted Sir. Will get it changed at the earliest.

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

2 minutes ago, abixx said:

great results and a great job done! 

all the very best.

@abixx Thank you for appreciating us. 

• Like 1

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.