Jump to content
Nebulosity

How to undo a hair transplant ASAP

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, bornwithhighforehead said:

another case with poor density. Guy went back for a revision. If done properly the first time, it will save all the disappointments and time.

Exactly. Why doesn’t he simply measure the area to be covered, the hair thickness, and then simply use enough grafts?

What I noticed is that Vermag or someone else said that Dr Bhatti had told them they they received 55 follicles per square CM. Dr Bhatti told me, over skype, that my hairline was up to 55 follicles per square cm. In either case, that’s not even remotely true. I told him that I had measured the density with a translucent ruler, and the highest number of follicles I could find within a single square cm was 35 at best, and around 25 towards the back. His response was that he achieved a higher density based on the number of grafts and the area covered. Yet he never actually measured the area covered.

Moderators, and Dr Bhatti: Just so you know, I am just pointing out facts. I realize it may seem like I’m being overly negative. But this is all relevant, especially to people considering a HT with Dr Bhatti. If anyone is interested, I have pictures of measurements of graft density for my HT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is another set of clearer photos of my Bhatti donor zone.

Note the irregular extraction pattern. There’s a lot of space that could have been used for extraction, but wasn’t.

DBD8BE82-B561-4636-AF48-8352E5F6A433.thumb.jpeg.3ba068183e7b0a9ca24b65324d777af4.jpeg3FEA99E6-9ED7-410C-9382-0EF0F1C75E73.thumb.jpeg.1ef13f914d73a71832c1d55ddf669646.jpeg

37F1F078-F77A-489E-B946-7335C7058591.thumb.jpeg.a849f2c784e2a066525636456272f5f1.jpeg1BBB7ADE-38F0-4817-8E61-7D0C13A4E358.jpeg.ba99f7930652eb449ee9d797f9143b7a.jpeg

27104499-44BD-4A5B-8D45-C24C3CDE7867.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/2/2019 at 1:43 AM, Shampoo said:

Amen to that Melvin.

With all due respect (because I actually like the guy), but I think it's quite possible that Nebulosity should have not gotten a hair transplant at this time.

Nebulosity seems really ill-equipped to handle the post-op journey and patient challenges that follow for months after almost all hair transplants. 

I am no doctor but Nebulosity may suffer from some form of body dysmorphia.

Obviously we all want to help Nebulosity thru his worries about his transplant, but I think it may be time for him to consider having a discussion with a mental help professional and discuss the possiblity that he has some form of body dysmorphic disorder. Look no shame in talking with a professional, I used to have panic attacks on airplanes, sought help, and have been basically cured of that worry and obsession.

 

dys.JPG

This is a horrible thing to say to someone considering its completely unfounded, to believe this you have to have very poor skills of observation when looking at post-op results. Surprising considering how long you've been here, this comment says more about you than it does the OP. 

I've had others mention the same to me about this surgeon but few seem to want to openly admit it for whatever reason. The density placed in this case and others by him is visibly significantly less than any of the top surgeons. The damage to his donor is very clear too, and placement angles of grafts do not look precise.

Neb clearly has a good sense (better than most here) of observational standards, HnW certainly a top notch option for future repair work also and I'd trust them to clean up the mess. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, JayLDD said:

I've had others mention the same to me about this surgeon but few seem to want to openly admit it for whatever reason. The density placed in this case and others by him is visibly significantly less than any of the top surgeons.

Yup.

I brought this up in a thread presented by the clinic and was told I was enacting some sort of agenda against the surgeon.

Best of luck to OP and completely agree with JLDD and others that H&W will more than likely set you straight!

Edited by thatoldchestnut
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So far, I have asked Dr Bhatti for a photo of my donor area immediately after the procedure twice. He has not responded to my requests. The last time was yesterday. The previous time was posted above in this thread in a screenshot..

Without an image of my donor zone immediately after extraction, I need to *slowly* learn the extent of scarring or sparseness. If I can see the image, I can use it to consult a surgeon to plan a repair at some point in the future. I think they may want to see the donor zone immediately after extraction, either now or when I consult them in person.

I think I had a big misconception. I thought Dr Bhatti would really focus on minimizing damage to the donor zone so that I could wear my hair somewhat short in the fiture. Not super short, but like a #3 guard without worry, maybe a #2. I saw images of peoples’ donor zones (who went to other docs) that healed up nicely after a few weeks or months. Some of them had shock loss, which I was prepared for. But I was not prepared for the level of damage that I see in my donor zone now. As far as I know, donor zones are not supposed to look this bad. There’s supposed to be scarring, but the scars are supposed to be small and separated by hairs, very evenly and carefully distributed across as much area in the donor zone as possible.

Dr Bhatti, if you’re reading this, I need the image from right after my procedure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Spanker said:

Where are your recipient pics?

I’ll post some new recipient pics today. At 3.5 months, there is some growth. Also I posted some recipient area pics in this thread from the first month or so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Spanker said:

Where are your recipient pics?

3.5 months / 106 days after 2369 FUE with Dr Bhatti. I'm getting some growth, maybe average for 3.5 months, considering how sparse the transplant was.

I’m resigned to the fact that I got a bad HT. My long term plan is to have the whole procedure reversed - have most of the implanted hairs extracted and reimplanted into the depleted donor zone so at least I look normal again. Maybe if there are more than enough grafts, or if I have some more extractions in other areas of my donor zone to even things out and implant into the depleted areas, then I’ll have enough left over (800-1000) to sort of reinforce my forelock where I am unlikely to go fully bald in the next 20 years or so. Then I can buzz it to a #2 all over and stop thinking about hair - which is probably what I should have done in the first place. Or at least I should have been very selective in choosing a hair surgeon.IMG_0930.thumb.JPG.121e8722499e0bf6a930df35f7e00a00.JPG

IMG_0934.thumb.JPG.f53f5067be5fcfa2d26b33da357030a9.JPG

IMG_0932.thumb.JPG.8246d8104389437c0d16ac06f22ed194.JPG

 

What worries me is the area in front of the forelock, behind the new hairline. The growth rate there is much lower.

IMG_0952.thumb.JPG.89bc66096e717ecfeacd5d6b4cec318d.JPG

 

The native hairs seem to be growing fine. I noticed a lot of itchiness in my forelock during months 2 and 3, but that seems to be gradually subsiding. I was thinking that maybe that meant I would lose some native hair, but so far things seem fine.

Currently on minoxidil 5% twice per day, 1mg finasteride, biotin and folic acid. I was on 0.5mg but increases it to 1mg at around 6 weeks at Dr Bhatti’s suggestion. I have reduced libido from finasteride, so I’ll be stopping that in another few months. I was on it before and it gave me the same side effect, but when I discontinued use, things went back to what they were like before taking finasteride. According to Dr Bhatti, the side effect is “all in my head.” But I read about double blind placebo controlled studies that prove some od the sides of finasteride are not just in peoples’ heads. Also, I suspect that many studies of finasteride use clever definitions to make it seem as if very few people get sides. For example, ‘erectile dysfunction’ is different from ‘erectile dissatisfaction’, but most studies only report on erectile dysfunction. I’d say my erections are not as good when I’m on finasteride. One thing I read is that the risk of long term side effects from finasteride use increase significantly if you use it for more than around 6 months. Enduring 6 months of finasteride is acceptable, but I’m definitely quitting at the 6 month mark.

For reference, here is what it looked like 2 weeks after the transplant:

IMG_8133.thumb.JPG.cd3700fd20d1ee6b95c75eeae3a83382.JPG

 

Todays images of donor area attached below for completeness.

 

IMG_0940.JPG

IMG_0938.JPG

IMG_0936.JPG

Edited by Nebulosity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nebulosity said:

3.5 months / 106 days after 2369 FUE with Dr Bhatti. I'm getting some growth.IMG_0930.thumb.JPG.121e8722499e0bf6a930df35f7e00a00.JPG

IMG_0934.thumb.JPG.f53f5067be5fcfa2d26b33da357030a9.JPG

IMG_0932.thumb.JPG.8246d8104389437c0d16ac06f22ed194.JPG

 

What worries me is the area in front of the forelock, behind the new hairline. It's sparse there.

IMG_0952.thumb.JPG.89bc66096e717ecfeacd5d6b4cec318d.JPG

 

For reference, here is what it looked like 2 weeks after the transplant:

IMG_8133.thumb.JPG.cd3700fd20d1ee6b95c75eeae3a83382.JPG

 

Todays images of donor area attached below for completeness.

 

IMG_0940.JPG

IMG_0938.JPG

IMG_0936.JPG

Well the hairline design does look alright, I think you don't have to worry about lack of growth till you've hit the 5-6 month mark. 

The donor does look like a sloppy job though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AltonMeyer said:

Well the hairline design does look alright, I think you don't have to worry about lack of growth till you've hit the 5-6 month mark. 

The donor does look like a sloppy job though.

The hairline design is alright if I had 3500+ grafts. Also I now realize that the rounded temple corners look unnatural considering the lack of density. The whole thing is very sloppy work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nebulosity said:

The hairline design is alright if I had 3500+ grafts. Also I now realize that the rounded temple corners look unnatural considering the lack of density. The whole thing is very sloppy work.

To early to call it in. If Dr.Bhatti has placed enough singles in the first two rows of the corners and temples you should be fine. Let's just hope you just have to fix the donor and not the recipient area too.

Did you have a good chat with the doctor before your procedure about your expectations and the design etc? If you wanted sharper temple points I don't understand how you ended up with the rounded (or curvy) design.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AltonMeyer said:

To early to call it in. If Dr.Bhatti has placed enough singles in the first two rows of the corners and temples you should be fine. Let's just hope you just have to fix the donor and not the recipient area too.

Did you have a good chat with the doctor before your procedure about your expectations and the design etc? If you wanted sharper temple points I don't understand how you ended up with the rounded (or curvy) design.

There were 58 singles extracted. He told me that they divided 100 doubles to produce an additional 200 singles, but as you can see in the picture 3 weeks after the transplant in my post above, there are hardly any singles at all, except for some along the temple points. Certainly not 258. And the first row of the frontal hairline is mostly (almost exclusively) 2s and 3s.

Yes I discussed the hairline with Dr Bhatti. I am as much to blame for the bad temple corner design as he is, by accepting the poor design. However, part of his job is to make aesthetic judgements and in this case he made a very poor judgement.

The implanted density is around 35 follicles per square cm in the hairline, and more like 25 further back. That is very low.

Should I have specified every single detail of the procedure, down to the extraction zone, the density, and placement of singles? Should I have asked, periodically during the procedure, whether he was extracting enough singles? Obviously not. Did doctor Bhatti tell me specifically that he would place singles in the first two rows? Yes he did. Did he actually do what he said? No, not unless you think placing just a few singles, but mostly 2s and 3s, fulfills the expectation. The temple points are not as bad as the frontal hairline. However, the left temple point is very sparse, whereas mant grafts were implanted among the native hairs in the right temple.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Nebulosity said:

There were 58 singles extracted. He told me that they divided 100 doubles to produce an additional 200 singles, but as you can see in the picture 3 weeks after the transplant in my post above, there are hardly any singles at all, except for some along the temple points. Certainly not 258. And the first row of the frontal hairline is mostly (almost exclusively) 2s and 3s.

Yes I discussed the hairline with Dr Bhatti. I am as much to blame for the bad temple corner design as he is, by accepting the poor design. However, part of his job is to make aesthetic judgements and in this case he made a very poor judgement.

The implanted density is around 35 follicles per square cm in the hairline, and more like 25 further back. That is very low.

Should I have specified every single detail of the procedure, down to the extraction zone, the density, and placement of singles? Should I have asked, periodically during the procedure, whether he was extracting enough singles? Obviously not. Did doctor Bhatti tell me specifically that he would place singles in the first two rows? Yes he did. Did he actually do what he said? No, not unless you think placing just a few singles, but mostly 2s and 3s, fulfills the expectation. The temple points are not as bad as the frontal hairline. However, the left temple point is very sparse, whereas mant grafts were implanted among the native hairs in the right temple.

Well if the Dr.Bhatti promised you 50-55 grafts/cm2 and you paid for it only to end up receiving something else, I think that warrants a refund.

Clearly, something went very wrong here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, AltonMeyer said:

Well if the Dr.Bhatti promised you 50-55 grafts/cm2 and you paid for it only to end up receiving something else, I think that warrants a refund.

Clearly, something went very wrong here.

No, he didn't promise me 50-55 grafts/cm2. I measured the density of my recipient area at 25-35, which is just too low in any case, considering my native density is much higher. I don't expect a refund for the poor density, but I just think it is poor judgement and would like to voice my dissatisfaction that, regardless of whether it was discussed, he would make such a poor judgement and implant at such a low density. But as mentioned, that is not what I want a refund for. I want a refund because I think my extraction pattern was very ill conceived and caused an unnecessary moth eaten appearance. I did mention before the procedure that I wanted to be able to wear my sides at a #2, and my back sort of short. After some more months, I'll post more pictures, and if my donor area is still moth eaten, I expect a refund so that I can more easily afford a repair and/or SMP. And actually, I think the lack of more than a few single hair grafts along my hairline is grounds for a partial refund.

After the transplant, he said that he had transplanted at a density of around 55 grafts/cm2 along my hairline, which is obviously false. Maybe some people reading this thread understood me to mean that, prior to the procedure, he promised me 55 grafts/cm2. No, he did not promise anything like that. I just think it is ridiculous that, after the transplant, in conversation, he claimed that he had implanted at a density approaching 55 grafts/cm2.

Edited by Nebulosity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Dr Bhatti has told me via email that I have thrust negativity on his clinic and his personal character. But, he said that he would continue supporting me as he does his other patients. The thing is, I haven’t been given any explanation or support regarding the state of my donor area. Also, twice I have requested a copy of the image of my donor area immediately after the procedure or after thr extraction, because I think that would help me to seek support elsewhere. I haven’t received any acknowledgment of those requests.

Edited by Nebulosity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Nebulosity said:

Dr Bhatti has told me via email that I have thrust negativity on his clinic and his personal character. But, he said that he would continue supporting me as he does his other patients. The thing is, I haven’t been given any explanation or support regarding the state of my donor area. Also, twice I have requested a copy of the image of my donor area immediately after the procedure or after thr extraction, because I think that would help me to seek support elsewhere. I haven’t received any acknowledgment of those requests.

Man sucks that it has gotten so complicated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

After repeated requests for the the photo of my scalp after extraction, I've finally received one reply from Dr Bhatti that actually acknowledged the request.

NOTE: I remember clearly that his staff took photographs of my scalp before and after the procedure. This is unmistakable. I never received any photos.

Dr Bhatti's reply:
"We do not have any further photos other than what has already been shared with you. In addition, a photo of the extraction zone immediately post-op would make no difference for anyone attempting to fill any point on the scalp that has had a follicular unit extracted. This would be the same as asking for a photo of an empty water bucket in order to understand how to fill the bucket with water again."

Besides that, I have been told the following:
"As conveyed earlier, refunds are never offered.
This was also mentioned to you before the procedure."

And actually it was never mentioned. I don't know if it was in the form I signed before the procedure. But it was never mentioned.

Anyone considering Dr Bhatti, please consider the above. They took my photos before and after the procedure, but the Dr refuses to give them to me. Why is that? I need one photo in particular. I explained to Dr Bhatti that other doctors have requested the photo immediately after extraction, to get a better idea of whether my issue is shock loss. At 4 and a half months, I'm losing hope that it's shock loss, and resigning myself to never being able to have remotely short hair again. But at least if I had a photo, I would have some idea, because I'd be able to see exactly where follicles were extracted, and perhaps any damage to the surrounding tissue. Dr Bhatti is pretending to not have photos. I remember being told to sit in a chair, and his staff using a camera to snap photos, before the procedure, and after the procedure.

Dr Bhatti is not offering any support whatsoever. After telling me that although I am "thrusting" negativity on to his clinic and his personal character (which I think is false, as I am merely telling the truth about a terrible experience), he told me that he would still support me as he does any patient. But he has said nothing regarding my irregular and thin donor area. Absolutely nothing. In fact, I think most doctors would offer some kind of explanation, and offer some kind of potential solution.

And I believe that part of the reason for the lack of support is that I am openly discussing my terrible results in a public forum. I'm only telling the truth, and for that, I am receiving terrible treatment, after being given a terrible, life altering result, which I will need to spend tens of thousands of dollars to fix.

Thanks Dr Bhatti.

I didn't even really need a hair transplant. But I just had no idea that a surgeon could produce such a sloppy result, and treat someone's scalp like an elementary school paper mache project. Considering Dr Bhatti? Look at the extraction pattern on the back of my scalp. Look at it again. Want to look like that? Then by all means contact Dr Bhatti.

Edited by Nebulosity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s my understanding that Dr. Bhatti has been in contact with you. Thinking about removing transplanted hair before it’s fully grown out is not rational IMO. 


I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

It’s my understanding that Dr. Bhatti has been in contact with you. Thinking about removing transplanted hair before it’s fully grown out is not rational IMO. 

I acknowledged that he's been in contact with me. Did you miss that part? (By the way, it was (corrected) 8 terse emails since Feb 10, where he refused to acknowledge most of my questions, and never addressed my damaged donor area once. And one Skype session where he gave me generic answers as if he knew nothing about my particular case. He even had to ask me when I had my surgery done.)

So, thinking is irrational? And how about wanting a photo of the surgery that done on my scalp that I paid for, when doctors I'm in contact with have requested it? Irrational?

Edited by Nebulosity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/20/2019 at 2:11 AM, Nebulosity said:

Let me change the topic of this thread to transplant hair removal and I’ll summarize what I’ve learned. If nothing else it’s kind of interesting.

There are several ways to raise a hairline, including 4 ways to remove individual implanted hairs. One way to raise the hairline is a brow lift, which in my opinion sounds gruesome. The other ways I know of involve removing or killing individual follicles: electrolysis, laser, FUE (with the option of skin micrografting to avoid scarring), and continuous plucking until there is no more regrowth. I’ve read a lot of conflicting statements about each one. For example, some people say that electrolysis causes scarring, others say it doesn’t have to, and some say that although it doesn’t cause scarring it can merely expose scars originally caused by implantation. Yet when I read about plucking on realself and other sources, many experts seem to indicate that it can eventually lead to complete hair removal without scarring, while yet others suggest that it could actually stimulate growth. Plucking doesn’t seem practical for more than a small number of hairs in any case.

My take is, maybe electrolysis causes or exposes tiny scars and what one would want to avoid is a contiguous pattern of scars, which would look unnatural. Trying it out on a few implanted hairs to see what happens is probably a good strategy. And before that, one might as well try plucking to see whether there is already a pinpoint scar (or pitting or cobblestoning) caused by the implantation itself. After that, one could perform electrolysis (or laser) on a few hairs and wait to see if there is scarring and how bad it is.

In the meantime, it is actually very popular these days for people with a NW0 to shave along their hairline, so shaving the parts of your hairline that you don’t like seems ok, even if it produces a 5 ‘o clock shadow.

I know there are docs that do FUE extraction along the hairline and use skin micrografts to prevent scarring, which may be a good option in limited cases I guess. I’m not sure if it would be practical or advisable for extensive cases. For extensive cases, I guess electrolysis is the best option, following the precautions I explained above. Dr Cooley seems to favor electrolysis. However, I think electrolysis would take many sessions to complete... so you would need to keep track of which hairs you want to remove. You’d sort of have to get to know each and every hair. Lol.

@Nebulosity,

 To be completely honest, I have no idea what you are talking about. You are about four months into your hair transplant and the very first day you posted you said you weren’t happy with your “results“. You clearly don’t understand that hair transplant results take a year to 18 months to grow in doesn’t make a lot of sense. You’re also now talking about hair transplant removal when your newly transplanted hair probably is only just starting to grow in if yet at all. 

Truthfully, I really don’t know how anybody here can help you if you don’t listen to reason. Now, I don’t know what conversations you had with the doctor but I do agree that he should at least try to address your concerns and answer your questions. However, you do not have any results yet to discuss and there’s nothing he can really do to satisfy your concerns except to tell you to wait, be patient and in another 8 to 10 months or so, you should be very happy with your results.

 So, I strongly suggest that you stop worrying so much, stop talking about failures and results when you should be only just starting to see first signs of new growth from your transplant from a couple months ago. Sit back, be patient, and enjoy some warm weather activities depending on your location and wait it out like everybody else had to. 

Best,

Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bill - Managing Publisher said:

@Nebulosity,

 To be completely honest, I have no idea what you are talking about. You are about four months into your hair transplant and the very first day you posted you said you weren’t happy with your “results“. You clearly don’t understand that hair transplant results take a year to 18 months to grow in doesn’t make a lot of sense. You’re also now talking about hair transplant removal when your newly transplanted hair probably is only just starting to grow in if yet at all. 

Truthfully, I really don’t know how anybody here can help you if you don’t listen to reason. Now, I don’t know what conversations you had with the doctor but I do agree that he should at least try to address your concerns and answer your questions. However, you do not have any results yet to discuss and there’s nothing he can really do to satisfy your concerns except to tell you to wait, be patient and in another 8 to 10 months or so, you should be very happy with your results.

 So, I strongly suggest that you stop worrying so much, stop talking about failures and results when you should be only just starting to see first signs of new growth from your transplant from a couple months ago. Sit back, be patient, and enjoy some warm weather activities depending on your location and wait it out like everybody else had to. 

Best,

Bill

Bill,

You’re right that the doctor should answer my concerns regarding my donor area, which looks much worse than it should. Have you looked at the pictures above? I can’t wear the hair on the back of my head at anything shorter than a 3. At 4 and a half months. Should I be unconcerned? Please explain, because everything I’ve read, and everything I’ve heard from professionals, leads me to believe that what happened to my donor area is indeed something to be concerned about. Is there something inaccurate in what I just said?

Now, instead of acting like I’m the one being irrational, why don’t we focus on my donor area, and the fact that Dr Bhatti hasn’t addressed how damaged it appears to be, and refuses to provide images that his staff took of my scalp after the procedure.

So, is my concern about my donor area misguided? Is it normal for the donor area to be so depleted in such a pattern after 4 and a half months?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, Bill - Managing Publisher said:

@Nebulosity,

 To be completely honest, I have no idea what you are talking about. You are about four months into your hair transplant and the very first day you posted you said you weren’t happy with your “results“. You clearly don’t understand that hair transplant results take a year to 18 months to grow in doesn’t make a lot of sense. You’re also now talking about hair transplant removal when your newly transplanted hair probably is only just starting to grow in if yet at all. 

Truthfully, I really don’t know how anybody here can help you if you don’t listen to reason. Now, I don’t know what conversations you had with the doctor but I do agree that he should at least try to address your concerns and answer your questions. However, you do not have any results yet to discuss and there’s nothing he can really do to satisfy your concerns except to tell you to wait, be patient and in another 8 to 10 months or so, you should be very happy with your results.

 So, I strongly suggest that you stop worrying so much, stop talking about failures and results when you should be only just starting to see first signs of new growth from your transplant from a couple months ago. Sit back, be patient, and enjoy some warm weather activities depending on your location and wait it out like everybody else had to. 

Best,

Bill

I'm really surprised with your answer here.

I sincerely hope that this forum doesn't ONLY protect the clinic's interests and reputation at hand here. This forum has backed patients and should do in this case too.

I agree that its too early to comment on the final result, but the donor definitely has been treated to some poor work and it doesn't need months of waiting for that to be apparent.

Honestly, I am just shocked at the response @Nebulosity has received from you. One would be more understanding provided that he's already been through so much.

Regards

Edited by AltonMeyer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is up with @Bill - Managing Publisher being so harsh on patients and Spex, 

I think you are losing your mind Bill, I've seen you on multiple posts call unhappy patients crazy. Wtf is up with you? Why do you defend every doctor that is recommended on this website so much? What are you doing with all the money they are paying you? I've seen it multiple times recently, you are losing your mind dude. Starting to piss me off. Bad docs need to be taken off the recommended list. Bhatti seems to be ok with Indian patients but his density for Caucasians in the hairline is always a complete joke. I myself am a victim of one of your recommended physicians. 

Nebulosity, you have every right to be upset, your donor does not look normal, although let's keep hope that it gets better, as for your hairline I think if you go to a top 5 clinic they should be able to fix you.

I have seen multiple cases of doctors recommended on this website make amateur mistakes, 

I've seen multiples in the hairline from various docs, wtf is up with that? that kind of mistake should be an automatic forfeit of their recommendation

Bill honestly dude I have no respect for you

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Upshall said:

What is up with @Bill - Managing Publisher being so harsh on patients and Spex, 

I think you are losing your mind Bill, I've seen you on multiple posts call unhappy patients crazy. Wtf is up with you? Why do you defend every doctor that is recommended on this website so much? What are you doing with all the money they are paying you? I've seen it multiple times recently, you are losing your mind dude. Starting to piss me off. Bad docs need to be taken off the recommended list. Bhatti seems to be ok with Indian patients but his density for Caucasians in the hairline is always a complete joke. I myself am a victim of one of your recommended physicians. 

Nebulosity, you have every right to be upset, your donor does not look normal, although let's keep hope that it gets better, as for your hairline I think if you go to a top 5 clinic they should be able to fix you.

I have seen multiple cases of doctors recommended on this website make amateur mistakes, 

I've seen multiples in the hairline from various docs, wtf is up with that? that kind of mistake should be an automatic forfeit of their recommendation

Bill honestly dude I have no respect for you

You realize Spex is Dr. Bhatti’s rep right? Also, he left on his own accord. I sent him an olive branch by asking to speak to him personally and he never replied. We’re here for patients and we will always represent patients. We cannot coddle the feelings or egos of paid reps. We did not ban him nor did we tell him to leave; he did that on his own accord.

We’re not defending any doctors, we are being the voice of reason. I spoke with this patient when he was thinking about removing his transplant after a month. This sort of impulsive behavior shouldn’t be accepted as appropriate or normal. In fact, I’m seeing an alarming trend where patients are anxious about their results and start calling it a failure before the results have even started. We will never concede to this unhealthy behavior. We’re all patients ourselves me @Bill - Managing Publisher and @Pat - Community Publisher we’ve been in the chair multiple times, so we know what it’s like.

This is not the first time you throw accusations our way. Our system isn’t perfect and there is always room for improvement, but name one forum that is as actively involved as our forum. I have advocated for this patient and personally sent Dr. Bhatti an email discussing his dissatisfaction thus far. We didn’t hide this thread, edit it or censor him in anyway. 

In fact, I take great offense that you accuse us of pocketing money for our benefit. I work a full-time job. I work here on my free-time because I’m passionate not because of money. We’re not living in mansions and riding in yachts. We completely upgraded our forum last year. We’ve made several upgrades to our patient websites making it mobile-friendly. We’ve put a lot of time and resources back in to the website to make it user-friendly and improve the user experience. You have no idea what goes on behind the scenes. We do this so that patients have a place to speak and be heard. 

Sincerely, 

Melvin 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I am not defending Bhatti or Spex, couldn’t care less about them. I care about the patients who go through horrible procedures. I’m sorry but dr Bhatti obviously did not implant enough grafts for this hairline to look natural. That is visible from the start. Can you coment on that? I’ve seen other results from dr Bhatti on Caucasians and it is always the same 

 

what about his donor? Want to comment on that? 

Edited by Upshall
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×