Any guys here who are near slick bald NW5-6s who actually have decent hair?

How many grafts did you get done?

I'm finally coming to terms that I have my dad's pattern. It's incredibly depressing because I would always assume I would have my mom's side grandpa's hair (who had wonderful NW1 hair at 49). Not only do I have the bald spot in the back, but I can clearly feel the hair below the top of the crown thinned out vs the middle of the back of the head (even though it's not visibly bald). My dad is a NW6 with decently high sides and a moderate crown.  His crown drops to about middle of back of his head 

Anyways, do I have any chance to have decent hair long term? I had 4000 grafts done. I figure I can easily get another 5000 grafts. Can 9000 grafts with very thick Indian like wavy hair give you somewhat ok looking hair long term?

• Administrators

Analog, 

you have at least 4 different threads asking the same question. If you want to bump a thread simply ask the question again on your old thread. We receive complaints that you spam the forum with several threads asking the same questions.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.