3rd hair Transplant

Hey guys, I’m contemplating a 3rd hair transplant.  I’ve had amazing results with dr konior.  But I think over the last couple years, I’ve progressively thinned in my head and in crown that it’s bothering me.  Upon consulting, I was recommended 2000 grafts, 1000 for crown and 1000 for the front third to thicken it up.  

Sounds good to me.  But I’m worried.  After my 2nd HT, my scalp became noticeably tighter.  It was insane.  Over the last few months, (2 years later) I finally felt some laxity returning back.  This never happened from my first procedure.    I’m worried if having a 3rd FUT will make my scalp too tight.  My main question is does scalp laxity restore after an FUT?  Thanks 

On 1/14/2019 at 8:46 PM, kujii said:

Hey guys, I’m contemplating a 3rd hair transplant.  I’ve had amazing results with dr konior.  But I think over the last couple years, I’ve progressively thinned in my head and in crown that it’s bothering me.  Upon consulting, I was recommended 2000 grafts, 1000 for crown and 1000 for the front third to thicken it up.  

Sounds good to me.  But I’m worried.  After my 2nd HT, my scalp became noticeably tighter.  It was insane.  Over the last few months, (2 years later) I finally felt some laxity returning back.  This never happened from my first procedure.    I’m worried if having a 3rd FUT will make my scalp too tight.  My main question is does scalp laxity restore after an FUT?  Thanks 

Hi,

If you had such a bad experience with FUT last time then why don't you just consider having FUE this time around.

Is it really worth going through what might be an even worse experience this time around for the sake of 2000 grafts that can be easily obtained via FUE.......or am I missing something here?

Edited by Shera

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 1:30 AM, petersmith said:

Hi, Hair transplant is the best way to restore your hair. Hair Transplant is a surgical procedure in which a surgeon moves a hair to a bald area of the head. Hair Transplant is the latest technique in this technique FUE And FUT both are following in Hair Transplant according to the condition. 

Wow- thanks for that un-insightful and totally inappropriate reply about how to restore hair directed to a guy considering his 3rd procedure.  That's money in the bank there. 

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.