Advanced Grade Baldness Treated with 7000 Grafts (Scalp + Beard) | Dr Pradeep Sethi - Eugenix

Best Results of advanced Grade Baldness, 7000 Grafts (Scalp + Beard), Dr Pradeep Sethi - Eugenix Hair Sciences

Mr. Raman was very conscious about his hair loss and he used to keep his hair on the side of his head longer and used to cover the balding area with it. He had curlier side of hair and the donor density was very good and he wanted to cover the total area in one go.

With our rich experience of BHT, we took up the case and judiciously kept the hairline at the optimum point (not too hight neither too low) keeping in mind the ultimate coverage of his total bald area. 

Breakup of the grafts:

Scalp: 4000 (Singles: 558, Rest were multiples)

Beard: 3000

Since he had curlier side of scalp hair, his beard hair blended well with the transplanted scalp hair. We provided the graded density from front to crown keeping in mind that the front is the aesthetic importance to the person.

After 11 months most of his hair were grown and the crown was as expected, had a little lower density in comparison to the front. And his scalp donor is still adequate to be harvested again to do the crown.

Slide1.JPG

Slide2.JPG

Slide3.JPG

Slide4.JPG

Slide5.JPG

Slide6.JPG

Slide7.JPG

Edited by Dr. Sethi & Dr. Bansal

Great result ,it's results like this in some ways are sad in the sense they show how hair -loss can affect some's over all look and why a lot of guys choose to take the hair transplant route ,and say get lost  to all those who say going bald doesn't matter ,yea right easy to say when you have a full head of hair .

Edited by Mick50

18 hours ago, Mick50 said:

Great result ,it's results like this in some ways are sad in the sense they show how hair -loss can affect some's over all look and why a lot of guys choose to take the hair transplant route ,and say get lost  to all those who say going bald doesn't matter ,yea right easy to say when you have a full head of hair .

Thank you for appreciating our result. Head full of hair change the overall personality of a person.

Edited by Dr. Sethi & Dr. Bansal

• Moderators

I don't have a problem with the work itself, but I really wish clinics would stop trying to make it appear better than it is by misclassifying the severity of hair loss. This gentleman was a NW 5A and was nowhere near a NW 7 as it states in the title. I'm posting the NW scale just to show what I mean.

Screen Shot 2019-01-12 at 9.27.10 AM.png

• Haha 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.