David Beckham FUE or Concealer?

David Beckham FUE or Concealer   

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Administrators

So recently, on this forum there has been speculation in regards to whether or not David has gone under the knife. What do you guys think?

Did David Beckham Have a Hair Transplant?

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I've seen no evidence to believe that he has had FUE

• Like 1

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• Administrators

Well there has been speculation because he was seen "hiding" his hair however, most balding guys hide their hair when not using concealers. I mean I never left my house without a hat before my procedures.

hair.jpg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I would guess it’s both. Using concealers before the result grows in. It’s not like he can’t afford it, he has the down time, can’t see him wanting to forever be using concealers to the extent he obviously is and Gordon Ramsey who is a very close friend of his has also had FUE. When you couple all of this with a recent grade zero cut and the use of a hat followed by the use of concealers, it’s gitta be 6 months since and I’d say his results are starting to grow in since the use of concealers is a lot less obvious 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

Concealer for sure, and he's always worn hats since the mid 90s.

No doubts he has fine hair which has thinned a little over the years, but because there is even coverage he can easily enhance it with the use of concealers.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

• 2 weeks later...

The thing with good looking A-list celebrities is that they never seem to go bald in the same way the rest of us do. Beckham clearly seems to be thinning but the hairline is intact. My money is on the combination of an earlier FUE + concealer.

Honestly, I would be very surprised if not pretty much all of the big earning celebrities  famous for their looks has done at least something, when starting to age. I mean if your "personal brand" is valued in hundreds and hundreds of millions and you have an entire staff managing your career, the pressure to mesure up to your public persona must be tremendous.

On 1/9/2019 at 2:42 AM, Melvin-Moderator said:

So recently, on this forum there has been speculation in regards to whether or not David has gone under the knife. What do you guys think?

Did David Beckham Have a Hair Transplant?

Edited by Kiio