David Beckham FUE or Concealer   

9 members have voted

1. 1. David Beckham FUE or Concealer

• He had FUE
    • Definitely concealer

So recently, on this forum there has been speculation in regards to whether or not David has gone under the knife. What do you guys think?

Did David Beckham Have a Hair Transplant?

• Like 1

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @htrestoration FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

Well there has been speculation because he was seen "hiding" his hair however, most balding guys hide their hair when not using concealers. I mean I never left my house without a hat before my procedures.

hair.jpg

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @htrestoration FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

I would guess it’s both. Using concealers before the result grows in. It’s not like he can’t afford it, he has the down time, can’t see him wanting to forever be using concealers to the extent he obviously is and Gordon Ramsey who is a very close friend of his has also had FUE. When you couple all of this with a recent grade zero cut and the use of a hat followed by the use of concealers, it’s gitta be 6 months since and I’d say his results are starting to grow in since the use of concealers is a lot less obvious 

• Like 1

I suppose it could be both but my money would be on concealers.  

Best wishes,

Bill

I am the managing publisher of the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog and this Hair Loss Forum. I am also a 4 time hair transplant patient. View my patient hair loss website to view my entire hair restoration journey with photos.

Remember, true beauty radiates from within, not from the skin.

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

Concealer for sure, and he's always worn hats since the mid 90s.

No doubts he has fine hair which has thinned a little over the years, but because there is even coverage he can easily enhance it with the use of concealers.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

My HT results thread from 1st procedure.