don174

Irestore laser hair cap- thoughts?

Anyone familiar with the irestore laser hair cap? Good /bad?does it wrk?They offer a 6 month $$ Back guarantee. Any other laser hair cap recommendations?

thanx

I have it. Dont thin it makes a difference but will continue just in case lol 

I have a laser cap and have been using for 6 months and no diff....will still continue to use since I already have it LOL.

With HT - you do all things you can - PRP/Laser/Shampoo....I even have a scalp elixir but I don't think they work. However, I still continue to use thinking - maybe it would be worse if I don't. 

Will post pics in Feb when I finish 1 year on FIN and 8 months on laser cap...NO diff.

There was a whole cult built around the laser idea with guys designing and building there own.  I even had one you sit under.  This site thrives on the concept.

https://hairlossfight.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1061&sid=884efa5f7c07b02e394c1b3f55f82b64

"Imagination frames events unknown in wild fantastic shapes of hideous ruin, and what it fears, creates." Hannah More

On 1/8/2019 at 12:50 PM, Dr. Glenn Charles said:

I mu experience the lasers that are all true lasers are more effective than those lasers that use LED lights.

The one I have is below; so far no improvement. Zero.

• Laser Type: 5mW 
  • Wavelength: 650nm
  • Output Mode: Continuous 
  • Number of Lasers: 272