Best clinic and surgeon in switzerland ?

ronipad

There is not the (!) best clinic. There is only a good match to your case based from the pool of great clinics.

Also, you should NOT limit yourself by only looking at Switzerland.

Great clincis in switzerland are:

- Hattingen for big FUT and FUE cases

- Hei(t)mann for smaller FUE cases

Alternativ options:

- Belgium: Feriduni, Lupanzula, Bisanga, Devroye, ...

Honestly, I do not know this clinic even though, I am also in a domestic forum. I have never seen a result and I do not know who is leading this clinic. I could not even find it on the website, which is a big big MINUS. Second clinic obvously shows two surgeons who I have never heard of and their vita show nth about hair surgery. Another big MINUS.

Let me ask a questions: What speaks FOR this particular clinics? Your only answer should be: I have seen a lot of great independent patient reports. Every other answer like "They are close by", "The have a nice homepage", "They made me a great price", "The consultant was very nice" mean nth at all, period.

Sorry to be this blunt: Your entire processs of searching a clinic is wrong:

- Location should NEVER be your first priority

- You start with clinic with a proven track record and go from there, If one of the top clinics FOR YOUR CASE is close by: Nice icing of the cage but not the decision maker. It is a live changing procedure (to the good but also to the bad) and it is worth to travel a day for it. You find these clincis by spending several month in this and other forums.

- You visit the clinic personally to get a personal plan from the actual surgeon (not a consultant). Visit at least 2-3 clincis personally.

I gave you a good starting point. Most clincis I mentioned have a lot of results in here. If you want to see results of the clincis I mentioned in switzerland you have to go to a domestic forum, but you have to register to see patient reports. https://www.alopezie.de/foren/transplant/

Good luck

Edited by Gasthoerer

I don't know what is the best clinic of Switzerland, but saw the result of work by dr. Heitmann from Zurich. It was pretty good FUE for my German friend, also he was satisfied with the service.