Dr Fox / Accord

Cooldasice

Hello all

Sorry if similar has been asked but i couldn't find anything.

I have been a user of Belgravia for about 12 years, long story short it has done nothing but maintain what i have now.

I am just wondering what peoples experiences are with Dr Fox and using 'Accord' Finasteride as i have always used Belgravia's and just don't want to waste all the money i have spent on retaining what i have to go for a cheaper option.

If anyone wants to know my backstory i am having surgery in a couple of weeks so it was almost advised by surgeon that the minoxidil in the morning and evening is likely doing nothing these days so long as i keep taking finasteride i won't lose more and hopefully i can restore my hair to some degree. I can then save the £60 a month i am paying to put towards the surgery.

So yeh the question is solely regarding using accord or Dr Fox.

Thanks

Not sure about the generic fin you mentioned but it sounds like you’re in the uk. If you contact spex on this site you can ask him about a good source for fin. I’m going off memory but dr Fox may be recommended by him.

if you’ve been on minoxidil for a long time I would not just quit yet. Please get more opinions on this. It’s hard to know how much it’s actually working/helping and if u quit it might not be the best idea to quit and induce a shed before surgery. I’d ask a few docs/experts

21 hours ago, jj51702 said:

Not sure about the generic fin you mentioned but it sounds like you’re in the uk. If you contact spex on this site you can ask him about a good source for fin. I’m going off memory but dr Fox may be recommended by him.

if you’ve been on minoxidil for a long time I would not just quit yet. Please get more opinions on this. It’s hard to know how much it’s actually working/helping and if u quit it might not be the best idea to quit and induce a shed before surgery. I’d ask a few docs/experts

Hi thanks for the response, who is spex sorry? 

Also been on minoxidil for 12 years and receeded back quite far so does that change your opinion? 

What doctor can you consult? Surely not a standard gp? 

Thanks

so Generic fin... thats not really true no more..

when the trademark ran out for propecia (merck) any drug company was allowed to manufacture finasteride... its all the same, so the guy saying i wouldnt... that his choice, but youll be paying more for exactly the same drug. (before trademarks run out) alot were copies and were slighlty different. 

DR fox is a website, that sells finasteride.

you can request accord (brand) or (actavis) 2 massive drug companies... i have been using dr fox for 2 years and have always had the actavis brand so stuck with it. worked well for me.
so i pay 34 pound for 3 months. propecia was like 90 plus..... but its a great service very quick and professional

dm me if you need more info

Greg

Just now, gregl87 said:

so Generic fin... thats not really true no more..

when the trademark ran out for propecia (merck) any drug company was allowed to manufacture finasteride... its all the same, so the guy saying i wouldnt... that his choice, but youll be paying more for exactly the same drug. (before trademarks run out) alot were copies and were slighlty different. 

DR fox is a website, that sells finasteride.

you can request accord (brand) or (actavis) 2 massive drug companies... i have been using dr fox for 2 years and have always had the actavis brand so stuck with it. worked well for me.
so i pay 34 pound for 3 months. propecia was like 90 plus..... but its a great service very quick and professional

dm me if you need more info

Greg

Thanks bud really appreciate that, I thought so but just wanted assurance. 

I have had one transplant but my hair receedded so far back whilst I was only on minoxidil so I just don't see the point in spending 60+ a month for zero result would you agree? 

7 minutes ago, Cooldasice said:

Thanks bud really appreciate that, I thought so but just wanted assurance. 

I have had one transplant but my hair receedded so far back whilst I was only on minoxidil so I just don't see the point in spending 60+ a month for zero result would you agree? 

yeah mate 100 percent, i had one ht, deffo will need another, but i think the fin is deffo helping keeping the hair thick high up on the scalp, but yeah its cheaper if you have a script from ur gp

but you can just do it through the website at a small extra cost

2 hours ago, Cooldasice said:

Hi thanks for the response, who is spex sorry? 

Also been on minoxidil for 12 years and receeded back quite far so does that change your opinion? 

What doctor can you consult? Surely not a standard gp? 

Thanks

He’s a doctor rep. He gets people in touch that want to try fin. I’m not really sure about the Minox but I’d ask some docs