Thinking about HT near Denmark

Hey. Im a 32 year old guy from Denmark. I have been suffering hairloss, high temples and thin hair for the last 10-13 years.
Its been bugging me alot the last 5-6 years, but its so expensive here in Denmark, that i cant afford going for a HT here.

I know that price affects quality, but its alot of money in denmark. So i have begun to look for HT in Turkey, Greece and all of europe.
But its so difficult finding out information about whos the best at a reasonable price.
I got a price from Erdogan in turkey, but that price was more than doubled the price of the Expensive price her in Denmark. So thats a no go, even though i know he is really good. He gave me a price on 4500grafts over 2 days.

I hope you guys are willing to help me, in finding me some good places in europe with good prices.
Maybe there is some other guys in here from Denmark, who is willing to help? There isnt that much talk about HT in denmark, and the ones who gets it done, is a little "hush hush" i think.

As you can see in the pictures, its quite bad and awful.

bag.jpg

Front.jpg

Højre side.jpg

Top 1.jpg

Top.jpg

Plenty of skilled docs in Belgium...look in the European forums.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Turkey and Greece is also fine. 

I just got a offer from a clinic in Berlin, they said 3500grafts and Erdogan said 4500grafts. Of course that's only through the pictures I sent them, so i guess it's not really accurate.

Can't find any information on the clinic in Berlin though, other than the doctor is from Greece 

There are a number of good reputable clinics in Belgium.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Yeah im looking into turkey now, cause of the lower prices. The clinic in Berlin gave me an offer for 4000grafts for 3200 euros.
I know thats not expensive, but cant really find any information about that clinic,  called novohair.de and are working together with a clinic her in denmark.
It was the Danish clinic that referred me to novohair.de

Now im thinking about turkey and looking into Dr. cinik's work

3 hours ago, wheretogo said:

Hey Dalgaard,

you should check out also Dr Maras in Cyprus, HDC clinic.

was there about 11 months ago, great place.

Thank you, i will check him out.

3 hours ago, pmehra said:

really bad

Whats really bad? my hair, yes i know :)

Save up for more time and go to a better doctor. 3200 euros for 4000 grafts is ridiculous which means they are a poor clinic. I got more grafts than you and paid a lot more money and it was FUT which is cheaper per graft. Belgium is a good start for your search. Get some in person consultations with top clinics, even if you do not initially intend to get work done with them. Dr Feriduni charges 200 euros for a consultation if you feel guilty about taking a consultation and then not getting surgery done with them. You will regret this forever if you mess it up to save a few euros. Do not forget, you are doing it to look better, not worse.

Edited by TrixGlendevon

Yeah I get that. But then I got prices around 2100-2600euros from Dr cinik in Turkey. And I think his results are really good. And that's a completely different pricerange compared to Erdogan, who wanted 12000euros for my hair.

Yeah that can be. But still, I wouldn't be able to get it done for maybe 5-6 years with that price. But I am aware of the risk of course.

I have been looking into Dr. Acar as well, but still researching though. Nothing is final yet

There is Dr Keser, dr Cinik, dr Karadeniz, Hattingen, Dr Lupanzula.  You can also try India? It is quite cheap there too with Dr Bhatti, Eugenix, etc.  

sometimes you can get in cheaoer with doctors if you accept cancellation dates from other patients.  Just make sure you are able to get visa or book tickets in time.  

Best of luck!

10 hours ago, Dalgaard said:

Yeah that can be. But still, I wouldn't be able to get it done for maybe 5-6 years with that price. But I am aware of the risk of course.

I have been looking into Dr. Acar as well, but still researching though. Nothing is final yet

Why not try Dra Ximena Vila then? She used to work with Lorenzo at his clinic but she has since branched out and started her own in Madrid. She did Lorenzo's transplant too!! 2.5 euros a graft and you don't have to leave Western Europe then.

2,5 euro a graft, is almost same price as Erdogan in turkey.

Got a price for 11000 euro from Erdogan for 4500graft, still too expensive unfortunately. For now anyway, havent really decided yet. Only in the research fase yet :)

Well, if you go cheap you're probably (although not definitely) going to be going back sooner than you wanted to anyway for a correction/second transplant so either way you will probably be having to find that money anyway. You get what you pay for and the more you pay, the less likely you are to have to go back. I'd save and then go for it. If you can't wait, ask clinics if they will do a payment plan. Look at a loan. There will be options. Dr Rahal charges in Canadian dollars and pays towards your flight and hotel. Why don't you check them out?

Don't worry. Still in the research fase, so who knows. Maybe it a big payraise soon :)

but seen some really good results from Dr cinik for alot under half the price of Erdogan. But of course if I had the money, I would choose the absolute best.

All though, reviews and results from cinik looks amazing. Haven't found one single bad result from him, not yet :)