Regrow Hair Naturally in 30 Days?

• Administrators

Most of the experienced posters on this forum know what's bogus and what is not, but there are still some guys that fall for these catch phrases and old wives tale's. What are some of the most ridiculous claims you guys have heard?

I have heard hats make you go bald, I have heard hair follicles need oxygen so don't use any hair products or you will suffocate the hair.

Regrow Hair Naturally in Just 30 Days!

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Yes, I know the title of the article is Highland sleeting but that’s the point. So many people are so gripped up by these Missed leading abs that we thought we would write a truthful article with a similar title. Obviously, you can’t re-grow your hair naturally in 30 days so falling for an ad that says you can will result only in a significant loss of money and more hair. 

So, I trust as you read through the article, you will see what exactly really works to stop hair loss and regrow hair. All of you veteran members here already know. New members or visitors may not so this will hopefully grab their attention and help them. 

• Administrators

It seems that no Fap cures everything. I have read about cold showers as well. The mind is a powerful thing and I do think there is a slight placebo effect that takes place. However, to believe that hair loss can be cured with no masturbation or sex is ridiculous.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

It seems that no Fap cures everything. I have read about cold showers as well. The mind is a powerful thing and I do think there is a slight placebo effect that takes place. However, to believe that hair loss can be cured with no masturbation or sex is ridiculous.

Cold showers, or cryotherapy, actually have a lot of anecdotal evidence of reducing inflammation--useful for those with arthritis.

I used to go to a crtyotherapy place when I lived in the Bay to recover from weekend warrior type activities and apparently a lot of the 49ers players used it to reduce body soreness.

Doubt it has any meaningful affect on hair loss, but less silly than nofap lol