elduterino

2200 FUE grafts + 400 eyebrows FUE with Dr. Laorwong at Absolute Hair Clinic in Bangkok

The Pic was taken today so it's the 8 months yes. Results came fast and strong I would say 95% at month 5 then not much change from there 

Digital cameras tend to make contrast more pronounced, in reality wiht the naked eye it looks even better 

No one ever noticed anything in terms of work done at the hair line or donor 

Donor is shaved to 3mm regularly and looks fine will post pics 

Edited by elduterino
  • Like 1

Donor pic taken today right after a 3mm guard shave 

_20190904_124938.JPG

Edited by elduterino

I read you took oral minox in your thread. Did you see better improvement with it vs topical?

Not really - I am a good responder to topical but someone who isn't may see better results perhaps 

Much cheaper and easier to use oral too

3 hours ago, elduterino said:

Donor pic taken today right after a 3mm guard shave 

_20190904_124938.JPG

Looks quite good but do u have any pics that are taken with something better than a .0000001 megapixel camera?

And also...how the heck do u not have any white hairs at 50, what’s the damn secret

Actually I have some white hairs - the secret is to cut it real short so that it does not stand out too much 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, elduterino said:

Not really - I am a good responder to topical but someone who isn't may see better results perhaps 

Much cheaper and easier to use oral too

Thank you for the response. I’m thinking about trying the oral version. Do you know a reputable online store that I can buy it from? Or where I can buy it?

I bought mine when I was physically in Thailand - not online 

Perhaps you can try buying loniten online that's minox and dilute to 5mg a day instead of the larger dosage which may be dangerous over time due to the effect on heart rate, blood pressure drop and water retention etc

Wow how did I miss your thread, excellent growth. Your hairline looks like a norwood -1

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

3 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Wow how did I miss your thread, excellent growth. Your hairline looks like a norwood -1

Hi Melvin 

Thank you for having suggested this doc to be added to your recommended list I would not have known of him otherwise. 

The hairline is entirely my design in fact I grabbed the pen, drew it and asked to be implemented that way and he very kindly accepted even though he said it may be a bit too low - I said that it's going to look great nevertheless . 

I spent a lot of time painting on my forehand various hairline designs at home before the HT so this was the final iteration which looks the most desirable to me and is definitely immature! 

I am on various  hair meds since 1998 and was able to stabilize it since then., that's why I felt confident doing it that way. 

1 hour ago, elduterino said:

Hi Melvin 

Thank you for having suggested this doc to be added to your recommended list I would not have known of him otherwise. 

The hairline is entirely my design in fact I grabbed the pen, drew it and asked to be implemented that way and he very kindly accepted even though he said it may be a bit too low - I said that it's going to look great nevertheless . 

I spent a lot of time painting on my forehand various hairline designs at home before the HT so this was the final iteration which looks the most desirable to me and is definitely immature! 

I am on various  hair meds since 1998 and was able to stabilize it since then., that's why I felt confident doing it that way. 

Your donor looks very dense. Did the doctor mention you have many 3-4 hair grafts? 

That wasn't mentionned but looking at my hairline it's mostly 1 from what I can see, not sure if this even matter as long as looks good. The first lines are clearly singles 

This being said I am a great responder to minox and take supplements which make hair shafts thicker. I had to stop minox for 2 weeks before the HT and my hair caliber overall definitely decreased at the end of the two weeks. 

The supplements which make hair thicker in my experience are msm, biotin 10mg a day and chondroitin sulfate 

Edited by elduterino

2 hours ago, elduterino said:

That wasn't mentionned but looking at my hairline it's mostly 1 from what I can see, not sure if this even matter as long as looks good. The first lines are clearly singles 

This being said I am a great responder to minox and take supplements which make hair shafts thicker. I had to stop minox for 2 weeks before the HT and my hair caliber overall definitely decreased at the end of the two weeks. 

The supplements which make hair thicker in my experience are msm, biotin 10mg a day and chondroitin sulfate 

How many mg of msm is the best you think? Also what else medication apart from finasteride would u recommend ? It seems u are in the game long time haha 

2 grams of msm twice per day total 4g

1.8g of chondroitin 

5mg of biotin twice a day total 10mg

For hair maintenance - only topicals

Clascoterone 50mg a a day in a vehicle of half neogenic and half 95%pure ethanol - Polmos rectfied spirit 

Neogenic is one of the product which has stemoxydine, this helps increase the growth cycles 

Minox foam once a day 

I don't use fin or dut since 2010 but of course would recommend it, it saved my hair for the first 6 years 

• Like 1

I heard about clascoterol is being tested and it might come out as breezula in the future but for now I don’t know where can I find it...I’ll add the msm on my regime for something extra 

I used to use RU for 9 years, this new drug Clascoterone is replacing RU and yes it will be the ingredient in the upcomimg breezula and acne cream winlevi which will be released earlier at lower concentration 

Edited by elduterino