Best Doctor for Diffuse loss- Hasson or Rahal?

mhaider1991

2 hours ago, Kiwi Guy said:

Do you know if it is just hypothyroidism that contributes to hair loss or does an under-active thyroid also contribute in the same way?

a Hypothyroid is an under active. Hyper is overactive. I believe both contribute to hair loss, but hypo is worse.

11 hours ago, mhaider1991 said:

a Hypothyroid is an under active. Hyper is overactive. I believe both contribute to hair loss, but hypo is worse.

Yeah I've just been looking that up today... thanks for the info bro

5 minutes ago, Kiwi Guy said:

Sorry to hear that Markee, I hear with a few lifestyle changes you can cure yourself of hypothyroidism though, you'll be fine.

No need to be sorry feel just fine zero symptoms been on thyroid meds now for just few months might see  

see some hair regrowth now that the meds got my levels back to normal is all  i can hope for 

6 minutes ago, Markee said:

No need to be sorry feel just fine zero symptoms been on thyroid meds now for just few months might see  

see some hair regrowth now that the meds got my levels back to normal is all  i can hope for 

Oh wow that's mint you've seen some regrowth since the meds, i just had my bloods done so im waiting to see if i come up with any similar issues

17 hours ago, Markee said:

Interesting I have defused hair loss and was just recently diagnosed with low Hypothyroid and put on thyroid meds 

Good think you fellas have it detected. With those meds, it should stablize any thyroid side effects, such as hair loss started by the condition (obviously not including AGA). 

On 1/9/2019 at 9:43 PM, mhaider1991 said:

Good think you fellas have it detected. With those meds, it should stablize any thyroid side effects, such as hair loss started by the condition (obviously not including AGA).