My Experience with Eugenix

NishantKumar

Hello All,

I am Nishant Kumar, and here is my short story of hair restoration experience with Eugenix. I started losing my hair a bit early by the age of 22-23. After several consultations and long research on the internet, I decided to undergo Hair Transplant in 2015. The first thing was to decide the technique. Of the several available, I zeroed in on FUE. I underwent a hair transplant for 1500 grafts with Berkowits, Delhi. For the first 2-3 months, the result seeemed to be fine. But, suddenly I started losing my hair again and a year later I was in a worse position that before. By 2016 end, I had reached Grade-V baldness. 

Now, I had to decide two things - the perfect technique and best hands in the market- since I has already wasted good 1500 grafts from my donor area. Through research, I came to know about DHT Technique. It seemed revolutionary to me since the technique promised 98% survival rate for the grafts and it seemed to be the least invasive of all the techniques. Moreover, the pioneers of this technique - Dr. Pradip Sethi and Dr. Arika Bansal -  had established themselves as a trusted name in the market. So, I decided to undergo Hair Transplantation at Eugenix. I underwent the procedure in April 2017 for 5000 grafts through the DHT procedure.

One and half years is a good time to speak about the result. The hairline was perfectly created and a good amount of hair density was restored. I could start seeing the result very soon. Since then I have been gaining density as weel as confidence. Few things I would like to add here.

First, the procedure itself was very comfortable. The doctors themselves were involved at all stages of the procedure and their staff was also well qualified, experienced and friendly. Second, the healing part was fast and by the seventh day I could feel normal. Third, the survival of the grafts was very high and I did not lose the transplanted grafts. Fourth, since I have undergone procedure, my hair loss in general has also reduced to the minimum.

Overall, I am very happy with the procedure and am really grateful to Dr. Pradip Sethi and Dr. Arika Bansal. I would recommend Eugenix with all my conviction.

Thanks.

IMG_7539.JPG

IMG_7540.JPG

IMG_7542.JPG

IMG_7543.JPG

IMG_7545.JPG

IMG_7549.JPG

IMG_7551.JPG

Nishant Kumar  ht pre 11-03-2017 (1).JPG

Nishant Kumar  ht pre 11-03-2017 (2).JPG

Nishant Kumar  ht pre 11-03-2017 (7).JPG

Nishant Kumar  ht pre 11-03-2017 (13).JPG