Health and smoking

Tatyana

• 3 months later...

Many doctors believe smoking will have an effect on hair. Some suggest stopping before and after transplant as it will have an effect on the transplants themselves.  Besides, did you know that it takes the body 7 years to clear that stuff from the lungs?  I smoked when I was 21.  Did it for 2 years.  As much as I could.  Even more if I had a drink.  Now I have all kind of breathing issues.  Not good, avoid it at all cost.

• 3 years later...

Hey! I am an active smoker, and I can say that smoking does not affect nails, hair, etc., that much. It is said that smoking cigarettes reduces the number of nutrients that reach the hair. Not only that, experts have found a link between smoking cigarettes and hair loss. Brittle nails: Smoking cigarettes can make nails malnourished and more prone to breakage. Well, these are just some facts. I already smoke for more than 15 years. I used to smoke cigarettes, but now I smoke NEAFS sticks, and I see no negative changes regarding hair, nails, etc. All these effects are individual and differ from person to person.

Hey! I am an active smoker, and I can say that smoking does not affect nails, hair, etc., that much. It is said that smoking cigarettes reduces the number of nutrients that reach the hair. Not only that, experts have found a link between smoking cigarettes and hair loss. Brittle nails: Smoking cigarettes can make nails malnourished and more prone to breakage. Well, these are just some facts. I already smoke for more than 15 years. I used to smoke cigarettes, but now I smoke NEAFS sticks, and I see no negative changes regarding hair, nails, etc. All these effects are individual and differ from person to person.

Over the years we found out that some paints had slower hair transplant growth due to shrinking blood vessels from smoking.

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

• 1 year later...