Tatyana

Health and smoking

Hello! I try to help my brother with his report. He want to write about harm smoking. I found an interesting site, but there was nothing say about way which smoking influence on hair or nails. 

If you know something about it, please, reply me.

Smoking is no good.  It shrinks your blood vessels and increases healing times.  Not only that, it can probably effect hAirgrowth and shedding long term.

Many doctors believe smoking will have an effect on hair. Some suggest stopping before and after transplant as it will have an effect on the transplants themselves.  Besides, did you know that it takes the body 7 years to clear that stuff from the lungs?  I smoked when I was 21.  Did it for 2 years.  As much as I could.  Even more if I had a drink.  Now I have all kind of breathing issues.  Not good, avoid it at all cost.

I agree. With education and learning not to be trifled with. Once I did not bother and downloaded the report from the Internet. There was a real scandal. Now I do not risk it and in case of difficulties I ask for help in superior essays service. Of course I do not smoke and do not advise anyone.