Comparing 2 HT Consult Recommendations Which Makes Better Sense ? 

18 hours ago, Gasthoerer said:

It appears that you are not only dazed but also confused or at least you have difficulties to understand the topic. 

This two procedures do NOT have a big price difference per se. #of grafts is similar but the distribution is different. The price difference is due to one clinic is a well known one in Canada and the other a newer one in turkey. He could have either one at either clinic, hence you are not only wrong but also out of topic. 

As typical, you choose to insult me rather than successfully argue your point.  It was OK for people to support the $20k price tag, but it is out of line for me to condemn a ridiculous price.  You made my point because you are buying a name.  I bet you get your coffee from Starbucks.

"Imagination frames events unknown in wild fantastic shapes of hideous ruin, and what it fears, creates." Hannah More

1 hour ago, Dazed said:

As typical, you choose to insult me rather than successfully argue your point.  It was OK for people to support the $20k price tag, but it is out of line for me to condemn a ridiculous price.  You made my point because you are buying a name.  I bet you get your coffee from Starbucks.

You are not buying a name. You are buying a set of skills and expertise. 

2 hours ago, Dazed said:

I give up. Not only you do know nth about hairtransplants or economics, you fail to understand the topic yet again. And sorry to dissappoint you: I do not drink any coffee, never. Your analogy is wrong as well by the way, as Starbucks is a world wide franchise and rahal a single class A clinic. The right comparison for Starbucks would be Bosley or Moser clinics.

I know 100% recommendations go through Dr. Rahal. I can't say for Dr Yaman, though I imagine it's the same. Reach out to Tara. She posts here sometimes and is an awesome resource. She can set something up with Dr. Rahal for sure. Maybe even time the trip to meet some patients in person. You'll meet more patients out of the Toronto office than the Ottawa one. Good luck man

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know how much importance this makes in regards to the final result but from what i read when it comes to Fue Rahal doesn't perform any of the incisions or placement himself Dr. Yaman makes all of the incisions himself ?

Edited by Markee