I will have a Norwood 5 to 6 pattern long term - question about treatment

I'm currently a Norwood 2.5 Vertex but I can clearly see the 5 to 6 pattern developing. My sides are very thick and very high and then there's a clear line where the thinning starts. I have diffuse thinning

my visible crown balding starts very high but I can clearly tell the area right below it has thinned out also (I have great density very base of crown and then just decent density above it). I would say I'm destined to be a NW6 because my dads side are all 6s and my moms side is all 1s and 2s. My current pattern looks much more like a 5 but there are no 5 relatives in my family.

What are my odds of maintaining my situation for say another 20 to 30 years with rogaine/fin/nizoral? or am I doomed to be totally slick bald?

37 minutes ago, hanginginthewire said:

You can have two or three transplants.  

Once you start going in that NW6 territory, even multiple transplants don't really give you good looking hair

I have great donor thickness/hair traits but I had a surgery 6 months ago and I haven't seen much in terms of results

7 minutes ago, AnalogFeel said:

Once you start going in that NW6 territory, even multiple transplants don't really give you good looking hair

I have great donor thickness/hair traits but I had a surgery 6 months ago and I haven't seen much in terms of results

6 months is still pretty early.  

There are many members here who are NW6 who look pretty good.  I understand your concern as I’m in a similar situation but I think a skilled surgeon can help you.  Who did your first one? 

Just now, hanginginthewire said:

6 months is still pretty early.  

There are many members here who are NW6 who look pretty good.  I understand your concern as I’m in a similar situation but I think a skilled surgeon can help you.  Who did your first one? 

Richard Keller

I have great hair thickness/coarseness, wavy hair and supreme density on the sides but the first surgery has given me nothing so far