More Hair Than Justin Bieber

Valentino72

I had my procedure done in Aug 2016.

3600 grafts, FUE

I'm 46 yo and now have more hair than a teenager boy.

I've had this hair (see "after" pic) since 12 months after the procedure, but I've always been very discreet about my identity and posting pic online, however I feel this could benefit anyone who's looking for an honest, reliable, and professional clinic who delivers RESULTS.

I had my procedure done at LA Hair Clinic in Pasadena, CA.  A M A Z I N G    E X P E R I E N C E.

I'm NOT getting compensated in any way for this, nor I look for any compensation. Just sharing my experience.

See the before pic with the hairline drawn by the doctor, and the after pic (took today 12/24/18).

After.JPG

Before.JPG

Edited by Valentino72

On 12/23/2018 at 10:13 PM, Valentino72 said:

After.JPG

Pull back that mop and let's see the hairline. 

Edited by Since21

3,425 FUT grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Nov 2013

1,600 FUE grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Dec 2018

On 12/24/2018 at 2:37 PM, Kiwi Guy said:

purely advertising for the clinic? I'm so the pro's on this forum will be able to confirm this,

did you read my post

I'm not getting paid for any of this. This is purely my experience. 100% satisfied.

For all you naysayers who think I'm covering or hiding something, attached is a pic with hair pulled back.

12 hours ago, Since21 said:

Pull back that mop and let's see the hairline. 

adding pic below. I'm curious to see your results buddy.

IMG_1635.PNG

Edited by Valentino72
adding pic
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Valentino72 said:

For all you naysayers who think I'm covering or hiding something, attached is a pic with hair pulled back.

IMG_1635.PNG

Edited by Valentino72

Bieber is losing hair himself, no a great comparison 😉

However, some more pics would be great (graft placement, donor etc.), but it is looking good even though pic is a little blurry. 

Your hairstyle on the first pics is hilarious IMO (even though everyone has a different taste). Swept back it looks much better. 

6 hours ago, Valentino72 said:

No need to get defensive. Your original post came off like an ad. And people want to see hairlines to evaluate results, not comb forwards, which cover the hairline. It looks like you're hiding something. And not sure why after getting a good result, you'd want to sweep the hair forward and hide the hairline. Show it off, man. 

Btw, who was the surgeon at this clinic? 

Edited by Since21

16 minutes ago, Since21 said:

No need to get defensive. Your original post came off like an ad. And people want to see hairlines to evaluate results, not comb forwards, which cover the hairline. It looks like you're hiding something. And not sure why after getting a good result, you'd want to sweep the hair forward and hide the hairline. Show it off, man. 

Exactly, your original post comes off like an ad so don't jump down our throats because of our reactions. Lend more credence to the legitimacy of your HT or accept some of the reactions.

sorry as I 

20 hours ago, Since21 said:

Btw, who was the surgeon at this clinic? 

Ah ok gotcha. I realized my previous post could come across as I was hiding something.

Absolutely nothing to hide guys.

I just like the bang (comb forward), I like the feeling of having my hair in front of my eyes.

In any case, here's a couple more pics that show the hairline. (hair pulled back)

Hope this helps anyone who's thinking about getting a HT.

I'm extremely happy w my results, and wish anyone the same.

Surgeon at LA Hair Clinic is Jacques Abrahamian. Located in Los Angeles.

Thanks!

V

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

On 12/26/2018 at 3:27 PM, Gasthoerer said:

Bieber is losing hair himself, no a great comparison 😉

However, some more pics would be great (graft placement, donor etc.), but it is looking good even though pic is a little blurry. 

Your hairstyle on the first pics is hilarious IMO (even though everyone has a different taste). Swept back it looks much better. 

LOL thanks

2 hours ago, Valentino72 said:

image1.jpeg

That looks like some really nice density. Harder to judge the hairline but looks well designed from what I can tell. Nice result. 

The reason your original post came off like an ad is because most of the people that initially come to this forum are researching doctors who already have some credibility by being affiliated with this site, and don't 'hard sell' because they simply post results. People who have had a HT or who are seriously considering having one, tend to have highly critical eyes and express their opinions. Patients share their results and the experiences they had with a doctor as well. So no real selling going on. So when someone comes on here and shills for a doctor or a clinic out of the blue, it comes off like an ad. 

I lurked on this site for over a year researching doctors and reading about patients' experiences before taking the plunge. If I had seen your post then, it would have turned me off from the clinic because great HT surgeons don't need to hard sell, or need patients to hard sell for them. They only need to post results and let the work speak for itself. This community is mostly made up of a very discerning (but welcoming) group of people. 

Edited by Since21
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators

The work looks good from what I see. Congrats, I agree with what others have said. The first picture hairstyle doesn't suit you, pushed up looks much better IMO. Thanks for sharing your results. 

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 12/27/2018 at 11:12 PM, Since21 said:

That looks like some really nice density. Harder to judge the hairline but looks well designed from what I can tell. Nice result. 

The reason your original post came off like an ad is because most of the people that initially come to this forum are researching doctors who already have some credibility by being affiliated with this site, and don't 'hard sell' because they simply post results. People who have had a HT or who are seriously considering having one, tend to have highly critical eyes and express their opinions. Patients share their results and the experiences they had with a doctor as well. So no real selling going on. So when someone comes on here and shills for a doctor or a clinic out of the blue, it comes off like an ad. 

I lurked on this site for over a year researching doctors and reading about patients' experiences before taking the plunge. If I had seen your post then, it would have turned me off from the clinic because great HT surgeons don't need to hard sell, or need patients to hard sell for them. They only need to post results and let the work speak for itself. This community is mostly made up of a very discerning (but welcoming) group of people. 

impressive result.