3000 Grafts - ASMED - Dr. Koray Erdogan

abysmo

Hi everyone,

Had my operation on 10th of August 2018, taking Finasteride 1mg and Biotin.

It's been 133 days and it looks to me that clock has almost stopped since day 80 or so. I'm still waiting for a significant sprout. Your comments are much appreciated.

Pre Op Photos

B1.jpg.d09be506fcf6484d2182f9b0b8cdb93c.jpg

B3.jpg.0d659bdcd8b874c86869b97d2757b113.jpg

B4.jpg.223e8ee3ca37e87c6ae374c4d9d7430b.jpg

B2.jpg.082cd9ff0a3606596c7d0809ee08ab16.jpg

M1.jpg.ef6105b5783acb1f1df86d6317d74b88.jpg

M2.jpg.605d0f1ad3590efe8aade8c654f73765.jpg

M3.jpg.5f8b89e308901832b6b5eab719c53fb9.jpg

M4.jpg.5f1fe0dd66d003917144b95dce454cb9.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like you are about 5.5 months. Yes hopefully you are a slow grower and next 2 months you will see lots of growth which is very possible. How many grafts did they quote you on your consult as I had less loss and they originally quoted 5k then lowered to 4200 once I arrived. Your case seems the first time I have seen them use less graphs than more. 

Actually it was between 4000 - 4500 in the first quote but final evaluation ended up with 3000 since i have stated that the hairline shall be compromised if there are ways to lower the number of grafts. Thanks to Dr Erdoğan, he accepted to re-evaluate and afterwards he was assured that 3000 will be enough to meet my expectations with minimum compromise.

• 3 weeks later...

I had mine surgery of 4500 grafts at Asmed a month before you. Even though i had Little less hairloss compared to you and a surgery of more grafts, I am still struggling with a weak hairline and low density over all. Do you know the diameter of your hair? And are you finasteride?

@abysmo Hang in there mate. Whilst I understand your anxiety, 6 months is still too early to predict the result and get disheartened. Ive seen many a result explode at 8/9 months. Stay positive and trust the process. Wishing you the best of luck!

Keep us updated!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

5 minutes ago, Raphael84 said:

@abysmo Hang in there mate. Whilst I understand your anxiety, 6 months is still too early to predict the result and get disheartened. Ive seen many a result explode at 8/9 months. Stay positive and trust the process. Wishing you the best of luck!

Keep us updated!

6 months really isn’t that early to predict results 

@PGDMMB Thanks for your support.  @abysmo can still achieve a solid result here. 

Look at the pre HT, and look at 6 months. Things are happening. For sure, on the slower side, and you would prefer more density and growth right now. But unfortunately not everybody can be an early grower. Stay positive, its good that you are keeping in communication with your Dr and see how the next 2-3 months progress. Keep us updated!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 2 weeks later...