Legend007

Legends HT with H n W. 2500 FUE

This is such a detailed informative post. Legend your hair looks really good at just 4 months! I appreciate you being so blunt with the Doc and clinic, helps us prospective patients in getting answers to questions we may hesitate to ask just to be polite. Happy Growing!!

Edited by aceguy

Looking great so far! Lots of growth still to come, I for sure wouldn't worry.

My girlfriend has a 3x mirror kinda like that and it has been super useful for my post op care. Going to have to order the 15x version so I can keep an eye on my little guys

On 4/2/2019 at 8:54 PM, Legend007 said:

Thanks for support Melvin n Sean .. its growing well enough .. I can tell it’s going to be an okay to good result .. definitely not a failure .. but I still have to wait for everything to grow n see how it blends in with native hair to know if it was worth $20,000 .. 

i luv this mirror I bought ,, 15X mirror .. it really gives me peace of mind, I can see all the baby sprouts with it .. y’all should get one ..

the one thing I’m not happy about is , how small an area $20,000 got me ..  took a pic of top view, . All to hairline .

CB2557B5-ACEC-4F3A-9AE9-FB55B760AB56.jpeg

52B9779B-634F-4DAD-A043-570C42496844.jpeg

Small area but great density. I am unsure of my own density results thus far with less than 1,600 grafts.