10 days from 6 month point of transplant and still seeing nothing

Very very very frustrated - my crown is still bald as hell despite my doctor telling me he put nearly 3000-4000 hairs in the area (and I have super thick hair so that's like someone with avg thickness getting 8000 hairs put in crown)

first 2 are old pics - next few are pics from today

transplatn 2.jpg

trasnpalnt.jpg

hair tranplant 2.jpg

recent hair.jpg

49 minutes ago, Panamera13 said:

Another day; another thread on same thing. Are you going to create one every week? I think you should take a break from this forum and your hair and focus on the all the crazy hot women who are mad about you.

I'm really fighting myself to not go completely insane

16 minutes ago, Legend007 said:

It looks like u never had a transplant .. did ur hairline grow at least ? Seemed like u netted zero gains ..just looks like ur native hair grew back .. 

I don't know what to do

I had 4000 grafts and 12 to 13K hairs transplanted, astronomical number for surgeries and my hair is around twice the thickness of white people. Literally this is like an 8000 graft 25K hair transplant for a white person and I'm seeing nothing 

maybe if you started a thread like everyone else on this forum, so we could follow along chronologically and sequentially, we could help you.

but you keep making these one off threads about your progress. nothing is compiled.

its helpful to see graft placement, post op, 10 days post op, etc

• Like 1

Have you called your doctor?  At this point you should.  

My doctor contacted me, unsolicited, at five months just to see if growth had started.  

You paid them a lot of money, because you trusted them.   Have them take a look. 

You should have listened to the people on the other forum when they recommended top-tier surgeons like Hasson and Wong to you.

He creates new thread every now and then.

We don't know who is doc and/or what the doc is saying.

Most Imp: Only two pics showing baldness, zero pics showing post op pics...

Did you even have an HT? If yes, post pics right after the HT where we can see the grafts.

30 minutes ago, JeanLDD said:

You should have listened to the people on the other forum when they recommended top-tier surgeons like Hasson and Wong to you.

I went to Richard Keller - a very well rated doctor online

all of keller's surgeries on people with ethnic hair like mine produced 10/10 results

hair 1.jpg

^^^^ that gentleman has same hair as me and is now a thick NW2

Edited by AnalogFeel

20 minutes ago, Panamera13 said:

He creates new thread every now and then.

We don't know who is doc and/or what the doc is saying.

Most Imp: Only two pics showing baldness, zero pics showing post op pics...

Did you even have an HT? If yes, post pics right after the HT where we can see the grafts.

I posted immediate post operation pics in past. Let me see if I can find it somewhere - I don't see it on my computer

1 minute ago, AnalogFeel said:

all of keller's surgeries on people with ethnic hair like mine produced 10/10 results

Post post-op pics and show graft placement.

Also crown is a tricky area and takes time. So you have to be patient.

9 minutes ago, AnalogFeel said:

hair 1.jpg

^^^^ that gentleman has same hair as me and is now a thick NW2

Your problem is you NEVER listen to advice. Could see your situation from a mile away, I'm not saying it to be harsh but you should have listened to the people who recommended where you go to begin with that were clearly trying to help. 

To be honest at 6 months and with that little improvement I would be considering your future options with top surgeons like Konior or Hasson/Wong that were recommended to you previously.

6 minutes ago, JeanLDD said:

Your problem is you NEVER listen to advice. Could see your situation from a mile away, I'm not saying it to be harsh but you should have listened to the people who recommended where you go to begin with that were clearly trying to help. 

To be honest at 6 months and with that little improvement I would be considering your future options with top surgeons like Konior or Hasson/Wong that were recommended to you previously.

I looked at all of Konior's and Keller's work and Keller's work is much MUCH better in terms of overall density on heavily balding people

Konior is only good at improving NW2 and 3s

16 minutes ago, Panamera13 said:

Post post-op pics and show graft placement.

Also crown is a tricky area and takes time. So you have to be patient.

doc told me he placed grafts all over - including about a 1000 grafts on the crown (around 3000-4000 hairs)

Again, you posted pic of a "gentleman" and not you. Post pics of your grafts, you might as well be a troll against keller. Now you will spend time on internet to find grafts of ppl "like you". I doubt you had a HT and that with Keller. I seriously doubt it now.

3 minutes ago, Panamera13 said:

Again, you posted pic of a "gentleman" and not you. Post pics of your grafts, you might as well be a troll against keller. Now you will spend time on internet to find grafts of ppl "like you". I doubt you had a HT and that with Keller. I seriously doubt it now.

I deleted the pic off my phone

I'll post a pic of my bank statement showing the charge for 13K when I come home from work. 

As someone who looks at bank statements all day, that can be doctored. Seems strange no pics directly after surgery. I have so many pics on my phone of my hair...why would you delete them?

Link to what I did to grow my hair back without a transplant. 2 year update. 

5 minutes ago, Shifty said:

As someone who looks at bank statements all day, that can be doctored. Seems strange no pics directly after surgery. I have so many pics on my phone of my hair...why would you delete them?

I had tons and tons and tons of pics on my phone. i deleted 90% of it as it was mostly garbage

guys I've posted tons of threads about this surgery. Why would I make this up? last thing i want to do is hurt doctor keller's reputation. He is a VERY VERY nice man

Can u also post a pic of ur bank statement with the checking n routing number on it :)

1000 grafts on the crown is not enough .. u have a large crown area to cover .. u need at least 2000 grafts on the crown for ur situation .  so the other 3000 grafts were sprinkled all over the hairline n midscalp.. I can see how this might not be dense.. even though u have thick hair .. when the grafts are  spread out like that it won’t be as much of a cosmetic difference ..

i had 2500 grafts to my hairline alone .. n I have thick donor hair too,  to give u perspective .. 

7 minutes ago, Legend007 said:

Can u also post a pic of ur bank statement with the checking n routing number on it :)

1000 grafts on the crown is not enough .. u have a large crown area to cover .. u need at least 2000 grafts on the crown for ur situation .  so the other 3000 grafts were sprinkled all over the hairline n midscalp.. I can see how this might not be dense.. even though u have thick hair .. when the grafts are  spread out like that it won’t be as much of a cosmetic difference ..

i had 2500 grafts to my hairline alone .. n I have thick donor hair too,  to give u perspective .. 

i have a norwood 5 crown

I'll show you pics of norwood 5s who are near slick bald up top who got decent overall coverage with 4000 grafts. I'm nowhere near slick bald up top

and I have extremely thick hair and 90% of my 4000 grafts were 3s and 4s

worth mentioning that I'm very healthy, workout and don't smoke. Should have zero problems in terms of blood flow

Edited by AnalogFeel