10 days from 6 month point of transplant and still seeing nothing

• Administrators

I agree, it’s hard to gauge your results because we don’t see them in chronological order. Also, if you have a concern bring it up to your surgeon always.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I agree, it’s hard to gauge your results because we don’t see them in chronological order. Also, if you have a concern bring it up to your surgeon always.

what results? i don't even see anything

1 hour ago, JeanLDD said:

Your problem is you NEVER listen to advice. Could see your situation from a mile away, I'm not saying it to be harsh but you should have listened to the people who recommended where you go to begin with that were clearly trying to help. 

To be honest at 6 months and with that little improvement I would be considering your future options with top surgeons like Konior or Hasson/Wong that were recommended to you previously.

You keep posting this, truth is its a photo clearly close to a decade old and it is posted by the clinic who only post their best, not posted by a patient. In terms of recent patient posted results of those in a similar situation to you, there are none.

Imo you should seriously reflect on what I'm saying rather than just constantly ignoring any and all advice given to you. You're the one who is unhappy right now despite going against what everyone else told you prior to the procedure, consider that there might be a reason for that. If its not obvious enough, its that you should have gone to an absolute top-tier surgeon to minimise risk, especially considering you had no financial issues stopping you from doing so.

When you posted on the other forum, many, many people told you specifically a set of top-tier surgeons, you ignored all of them and told them they were wrong purely based on the same two decade old results you post saying this is what you expected. I was 99% sure before you even went for surgery you'd end up in this position, if I'm to make another prediction, I think you'll end up with virtually no growth as is the case for the moment, and that you'll opt for a touch-up with the same surgeon and get an equally poor result. 

What you should have done is listened to the people with more knowledge than you who were clearly trying to help to begin with and gone with a top FUT option such as Konior or Hasson/Wong. 

• Administrators
56 minutes ago, AnalogFeel said:

what results? i don't even see anything

How about posting your before pictures, immediate post-op and then every month after that. I don’t  recall what your hair look liked, you can’t expect the community to take your word on it. In the end, you’re not even at the halfway mark yet, so the only thing you can do at this point is give it time.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, JeanLDD said:

You keep posting this, truth is its a photo clearly close to a decade old and it is posted by the clinic who only post their best, not posted by a patient. In terms of recent patient posted results of those in a similar situation to you, there are none.

Imo you should seriously reflect on what I'm saying rather than just constantly ignoring any and all advice given to you. You're the one who is unhappy right now despite going against what everyone else told you prior to the procedure, consider that there might be a reason for that. If its not obvious enough, its that you should have gone to an absolute top-tier surgeon to minimise risk, especially considering you had no financial issues stopping you from doing so.

When you posted on the other forum, many, many people told you specifically a set of top-tier surgeons, you ignored all of them and told them they were wrong purely based on the same two decade old results you post saying this is what you expected. I was 99% sure before you even went for surgery you'd end up in this position, if I'm to make another prediction, I think you'll end up with virtually no growth as is the case for the moment, and that you'll opt for a touch-up with the same surgeon and get an equally poor result. 

What you should have done is listened to the people with more knowledge than you who were clearly trying to help to begin with and gone with a top FUT option such as Konior or Hasson/Wong. 

keller is recommended by all the main hair transplant websites and his results, in terms of density, are far better than Konior and at least as good as hassan and wong.

Konior is better for artistic hairlines but I have curly hair so I don't give a shit about that

look at kellers last 10 posted results here. They are all excellent except for maybe 1

Edited by AnalogFeel

39 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

How about posting your before pictures, immediate post-op and then every month after that. I don’t  recall what your hair look liked, you can’t expect the community to take your word on it. In the end, you’re not even at the halfway mark yet, so the only thing you can do at this point is give it time.

the first pics in OP are 2 months after surgery. Other pics are now

for people criticizing me using keller, here are his posted results

NW6 near slick bald patient with hair not as as thick as mine and donor density not as good getting full coverage

another excellent result

Edited by AnalogFeel

13 minutes ago, AnalogFeel said:

keller is recommended by all the main hair transplant websites and his results, in terms of density, are far better than Konior and at least as good as hassan and wong.

Konior is better for artistic hairlines but I have curly hair so I don't give a shit about that

look at kellers last 10 posted results here. They are all excellent except for maybe 1

You’re delusional, Keller’s results have been less than average but you’re absolutely right he’s recommended on this website which is worrying knowing guys are looking for a recommended surgeon. His posting have been misleading to say the least. I do feel for you, moreover, you have a mountain to climb to resolve your issues. 

5 minutes ago, Raker said:

You’re delusional, Keller’s results have been less than average but you’re absolutely right he’s recommended on this website which is worrying knowing guys are looking for a recommended surgeon. His posting have been misleading to say the least. I do feel for you, moreover, you have a mountain to climb to resolve your issues. 

I've combed through all his results on men with wavy, ethnic hair and they're all excellent 

look at the one I just posted on that 60 year old near slick bald man who had total coverage with 3600 grafts

I combed through koniors results and none of them were impressive in terms of getting any real density on men who are high norwood levels or even diffuse thinning 3s. Koniors talent is quality hairlines but that doesn't matter to me because of my curly hair

Edited by AnalogFeel

5 hours ago, AnalogFeel said:

I'm really fighting myself to not go completely insane

I've always been crazy, but it has kept me from going insane.  What is to be gained by worry?  If it doesn't grow can you go to the doctor and poof he can make it grow.  Give it more time.  I am at the 3 month stage and my hair seems fuller.  This cannot be, so I am not dancing around proclaiming success, but rather choose to wait another 3-4 months for a more realistic appraisal.  It appears you are going to have to wait a little longer, and realistically there is nothing you can do about it.

"Imagination frames events unknown in wild fantastic shapes of hideous ruin, and what it fears, creates." Hannah More

1 minute ago, AnalogFeel said:

I've combed through all his results on men with wavy, ethnic hair and they're all excellent 

look at the one I just posted on that 60 year old near slick bald man who had total coverage with 3600 grafts

I combed through koniors results and none of them were impressive in terms  of getting any real density on men who are high norwood levels or even diffuse thinning 3s

How many of his results have you looked at that were posted by the patient? Not Keller. Keller’s postings do concern me, his ability to post misleading/subpar results at times that go properly unchallenged & not brought to conclusion is a worry. 

2 minutes ago, Raker said:

How many of his results have you looked at that were posted by the patient? Not Keller. Keller’s postings do concern me, his ability to post misleading/subpar results at times that go properly unchallenged & not brought to conclusion is a worry. 

I just looked up his last 50 transplants and the only ones who are mediocre are men who are heavily bald and/or have fine/thin hair

show me his poor results on people with decent hair characteristics. His results on people with thick hair are spectacular

Maybe I'm just a very late bloomer?

Edited by AnalogFeel

4 minutes ago, AnalogFeel said:

I just looked up his last 50 transplants and the only ones who are mediocre are men who are heavily bald and/or have fine/thin hair

show me his poor results on people with decent hair characteristics. His results on people with thick hair are spectacular

Maybe I'm just a very late bloomer?

That was quick, were these 50 transplants posted by the patients? 

NOT EVEN ONE PIC POST-OP from OP; Stop feeding the troll.

Not even the 13K credit card charge LOL

If he doesn't post at least one post op pic by tomorrow morning, mods should remove this thread and block this IP for good. Give proper info to get help from community, you're giving all kinds of BS info except the real one.

Edited by Panamera13

After a quick skim over this thread I'll say this... this guy reminds me of someone who has issues with not being very bright. His base instinct is just to complain and worry but when you guys bring up his options (contacting the clinic who did the transplant, posting chronological before and after pics, etc etc etc) he literally ignores 90% of the advice and continues to complain. Stop being trolled guys.

As for you mate, stop having such female characteristics and listen to the advice you are receiving. Calm down, take a chill pill, and start understanding that a lot of the people on this forum you are talking to have vast knowledge and experience about this sort of thing. It's not our faults that you went to a surgeon that isn't considered one of the better ones. If you have the natural density you claim to have you will be lucky that this horrible result can probably be somewhat fixed by another surgeon. If you want to look at getting that done first follow up with your current surgeon, explain that it's just a terrible result and you either want a refund or some short of secondary procedure. I would feel genuinely sorry for you if it wasn't for the fact that I have yet to see you take anyone's advice in this thread. So put your big boy pants on and find a solution to the situation, there have been a few suggested in here. Stop complaining but doing nothing.

40 minutes ago, Panamera13 said:

NOT EVEN ONE PIC POST-OP from OP; Stop feeding the troll.

Not even the 13K credit card charge LOL

If he doesn't post at least one post op pic by tomorrow morning, mods should remove this thread and block this IP for good. Give proper info to get help from community, you're giving all kinds of BS info except the real one.

multiple people have seen the post op pic - i just don't have it anymore dude

Why would i make this story up? its obvious that I really like doctor keller and think he is a very nice man. Why would i attempt to destroy his reputation?

Edited by AnalogFeel

3 minutes ago, Kiwi Guy said:

After a quick skim over this thread I'll say this... this guy reminds me of someone who has issues with not being very bright. His base instinct is just to complain and worry but when you guys bring up his options (contacting the clinic who did the transplant, posting chronological before and after pics, etc etc etc) he literally ignores 90% of the advice and continues to complain. Stop being trolled guys.

As for you mate, stop having such female characteristics and listen to the advice you are receiving. Calm down, take a chill pill, and start understanding that a lot of the people on this forum you are talking to have vast knowledge and experience about this sort of thing. It's not our faults that you went to a surgeon that isn't considered one of the better ones. If you have the natural density you claim to have you will be lucky that this horrible result can probably be somewhat fixed by another surgeon. If you want to look at getting that done first follow up with your current surgeon, explain that it's just a terrible result and you either want a refund or some short of secondary procedure. I would feel genuinely sorry for you if it wasn't for the fact that I have yet to see you take anyone's advice in this thread. So put your big boy pants on and find a solution to the situation, there have been a few suggested in here. Stop complaining but doing nothing.

there is no real solution other than another surgery but I don't want to do that. That surgery was a bitch. I might just shave my head at this point

oh and hope and pray my results come in next 6 months...but for 6 month mark, my results are atrocious. My doctor promised me spectacular results based on my supreme donor traits and that I still have a good amount of native hair. I'm very very frustrated 

Edited by AnalogFeel

Just now, AnalogFeel said:

there is no real solution other than another surgery but I don't want to do that. That surgery was a bitch. I might just shave my head at this point

oh and hope and pray my results come in next 6 months...but for 6 month mark, my results are atrocious 

You literally just did what I said you would, you're a troll buddy, good luck with that. The fact you don't even want to contact the clinic to talk to them about your options tells me you have real issues, spent all that money but don't have the balls to contact someone you consider a "nice nice man". This is a troll. Grow up.

Hopeless.

29 minutes ago, Kiwi Guy said:

You literally just did what I said you would, you're a troll buddy, good luck with that. The fact you don't even want to contact the clinic to talk to them about your options tells me you have real issues, spent all that money but don't have the balls to contact someone you consider a "nice nice man". This is a troll. Grow up.

Hopeless.

I've talked to the clinic

it's an hour drive. I'm just procrastinating to go see them