Planning for hair transplant in India/Turkey

Mohan Singh

Hey everyone - I'm a male and just turned 28 a little over a month ago and really need some advice on the hair transplant process. 

I've had a Norwood 7 since I was 26 and I've been balding since I was about 22 or 23 years old. Right Now I am looking for a hair transplant in India/Turkey. some doctors suggest me FUE and some suggest for FUT. Please reply which method is best for Grade 7 baldness.

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, rohit.dl said:

For Grade 7 baldness only FUT is best.

Method is not matter main thing is that do that from which clink and which doctor.. that also big thing for your results.

Fut also gives you 3000 grafts with big scar. And long recovery time.

I am happy with fue.. so i am sharing my exp... 

Edited by Ashishmehta

@MohanSingh

At 27 in a class 7, you will not be happy with the result. I was around the same age when I had my hair transplant, and I have a good idea of your expectations. 

One of the main problems with at class 7 is that your temple points are essentially gone. So while you can possibly transplant the hairline, though very thin, your hair transplant will look like a hair system simply because you don't have enough donor hair for the temple points. 

It's how I can spot, and now you can to, hair systems. Were just not able to create temple points.

Have you thought of FUE and SMP combo. You can shave your head in the FUE will give that prickly feeling, adding to the naturalness. When done right can't tell.

Plus the shaved head look is in now. I know it's not perfect, but it's better than nothing. Or you can just say hell with it and shave your head.

On 12/18/2018 at 1:51 PM, Mohan Singh said:

Hey everyone - I'm a male and just turned 28 a little over a month ago and really need some advice on the hair transplant process. 

I've had a Norwood 7 since I was 26 and I've been balding since I was about 22 or 23 years old. Right Now I am looking for a hair transplant in India/Turkey. some doctors suggest me FUE and some suggest for FUT. Please reply which method is best for Grade 7 baldness.

I think you go with "India".

in India & for grade 7, FUT is best 

I'm not sure why people are just saying go to India. What the hell does that mean? LOL do they have a magic wand in India that allows you to transplant hair you don't have as a class 7?? Come on man.

@MohanSingh

I was around the same age when I had my hair transplant, and I have a good idea of your expectations. I'm not trying to be negative but I highly doubt you will be happy with the result at 28. Your hair loss is aggressive, you have no donor hair and at best you can get a little hair on top. You don't have enough grafts to create your temple points, as in the examples above.

And that's one of the main problems...

Your temple points are essentially gone. So while you can possibly transplant the hairline, though very thin, your hair transplant will look like a hair system simply because you don't have enough donor hair for the temple points. 

It's how I can spot, and now you can to, hair systems. Were just not able to create temple points.

Have you thought of FUE and SMP combo. You can shave your head in the FUE will give that prickly feeling, adding to the naturalness. When done right can't tell.

Plus the shaved head look is in now. I know it's not perfect, but it's better than nothing. Or you can just say hell with it and shave your head.

Edited by HairLossMentor
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, HairLossMentor said:

I'm not sure why people are just saying go to India. What the hell does that mean? LOL do they have a magic wand in India that allows you to transplant hair you don't have as a class 7?? Come on man.

@MohanSingh

I was around the same age when I had my hair transplant, and I have a good idea of your expectations. I'm not trying to be negative but I highly doubt you will be happy with the result at 28. Your hair loss is aggressive, you have no donor hair and at best you can get a little hair on top. You don't have enough grafts to create your temple points, as in the examples above.

And that's one of the main problems...

Your temple points are essentially gone. So while you can possibly transplant the hairline, though very thin, your hair transplant will look like a hair system simply because you don't have enough donor hair for the temple points. 

Hi

Nobody got magic sir.  I just did in india so told you about my experience. 

I am also from South Africa. And went to india after my 3 years research. And i am happy with it...

Nobody force you to follow me.

End of day its your call.

Thx

13 minutes ago, jj51702 said:

I think all these people saw OPs name is of Indian origin and all jumped in to try and persuade him to go to their Indian clinic of choice. 

End of day its your choice bro...

We just share our experiences. Nothing else. Or we not promoting for any clinic. 

But in the way of economic and well experience doctor's i must say india is the best...

HI, Planned any where or not? If not then India is the best place.

HI, Any update, where u have to go for for HT

What's important here is expectations. There are very real limitations with a Class 7. Instead of saying yes you can do this, we should ask "what do you want to achieve?" After 25+ years in the industry, I promise you a 28-year, who is a Class 7, will most likely not be satisfied with what he can achieve. Maybe when he's 50 NOK with a little hair on his head and some strategic styling. But at 28, not a chance. Best bet for this guy, shave his head and get SMP. I just get the feeling he's chasing something he can never achieve.