Should I Have An FUE or Strip Procedure?

• Administrators

The truth is that both techniques provide refined and natural results, but carry their own specific pros and cons.

I encourage you guys to take some time to read the article below and share with anyone considering getting a hair transplant.

Should I have An FUE Hair Transplant or Strip Hair Transplant?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

The cost difference between the two can be quite substantial. I wish I could have my hair shorter on the sides and back, but I'm okay with it this short.  When I had a minor FUT in 1992, I don't think anyone was doing FUE, or at least Bosley didn't offer it to me. Since I already had a scar, I chose to go that route again, this time with Dr. Diep. 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, SWdan said:

The cost difference between the two can be quite substantial. I wish I could have my hair shorter on the sides and back, but I'm okay with it this short.  When I had a minor FUT in 1992, I don't think anyone was doing FUE, or at least Bosley didn't offer it to me. Since I already had a scar, I chose to go that route again, this time with Dr. Diep. 

Honestly, at the end of the day, the most important thing is to get good results on the top, which you more than achieved. It’s un fathomable that you could get a seniors discount at some restaurant. The strip procedure served you well 🙌🏼

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.