Merlin

Dr Cooley 4222 FUT - 13th Dec 2018

Thanks Guys - I also have the itching and occasional tightness on my scalp. Your assessment of why makes sense to me. No growth for me yet either along the incision, but the scar does seem to be healing well.  I'm going to try and get a haircut and hope the lady can leave enough around the spot so it doesn't show too bad. It helps knowing all this is temporary, and really helps being able to talk to you guys about your experiences!

72A8D621-1368-4320-AAB3-5BBA275CFBB3.jpeg

12 hours ago, GrowingHair said:

Thanks Guys - I also have the itching and occasional tightness on my scalp. Your assessment of why makes sense to me. No growth for me yet either along the incision, but the scar does seem to be healing well.  I'm going to try and get a haircut and hope the lady can leave enough around the spot so it doesn't show too bad. It helps knowing all this is temporary, and really helps being able to talk to you guys about your experiences!

Yeah, you seem to have more shock loss in the back than I do. Other than that I think it looks well. Here a couple of pics of mine. I am trying to hold off getting a haircut as much as I can for sanitary reasons and because I don't want them to do anything that might make the shock loss on the left more visible. My left side is looks lighter when I am near a light, but hopefully most people shouldn't notice anything unless they are staring directly to my left side.

Day 62

Back

back.thumb.jpg.58f96a513477d9f16a59fe33edd4f409.jpg

Left side

left.thumb.jpg.2e89e04d7c3e430e7c2515417bf8526e.jpg

Your shock loss looks much better Merlin, and the scar line looks very faint. Mine was only in the back middle which is interesting. Hard to see good native hair go missing, even if it's temporary! Makes it hard to try and style right now for us, but the native hairs should start growing soon I'd assume. I believe you're at about 9 weeks and I'm at 8 so it shouldn't be long. 

On 2/13/2019 at 4:38 AM, GrowingHair said:

Your shock loss looks much better Merlin, and the scar line looks very faint. Mine was only in the back middle which is interesting. Hard to see good native hair go missing, even if it's temporary! Makes it hard to try and style right now for us, but the native hairs should start growing soon I'd assume. I believe you're at about 9 weeks and I'm at 8 so it shouldn't be long. 

My scar line indeed improved a lot over the last couple of weeks. It used to look similar to yours not long ago. We are getting there 😀