Post-op: Thinner at 11months than 8months?

Sm90

So I had an FUT procedure done last January. Long story short, at the 8th and 9th month mark I couldn’t be happier. My frontal thirds had decent density and my hairline was filling in pretty nicely. Here I am at month 11 to the day and I’ve noticed the last 3 weeks all that progress has gone backwards. My hair feels thin, hairline on one side is prettt much gone and just overall density is gone. Has anyone ever heard of this? It’s like my progress went backwards.. 

I called the doctors office and there patient advisor says it sounds like I lost more hair and that’s probably the reason, or the new hair growing in fell out and will grow back stronger? (That’s not suppose to happen at this stage from what I know). I take finasteride so I don’t think any hair loss should be so extent that in two months it would be so drastic. Anyone have any answers??

Hard to know without seeing pictures. Not sure I agree with the doctor's office that you've lost more native hairs in such a short period of time given you are also on finasteride. Do you happen to be using a keto shampoo? It made my hair extremely thin after using for a few months.

It could be the hairs just shed as part of the cycle and will grow back stronger. I'd give it a couple more months before stressing, especially since you were making great progress at month 8.

Not sure about the keto shampoo, I’ve been using one called Andalou Naturals for thinning hair for months now.  I uploaded the photos below. The thinned our picture is now, the other one is a photo taken of me two months ago. Maybe not a good comparison but it’s th best I got 

C4A8295E-3DD3-4CF1-9122-68A57B4E6915.jpeg

B2BEBB8B-B999-4E19-AF43-BCB16F124D84.jpeg