Melvin-Moderator

Can You Stop Hair Loss Naturally?

This question comes up almost every day, it is actually common sense that people want to stop their hair loss naturally. However, does it actually work?

I encourage you guys to read this article and share with others who want or think they can stop their hair loss naturally.

Can You Stop Hair Loss Naturally?

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @htrestoration FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

Some tips for stop hair fall.
1. Choose shampoo by a suggestion of your consultant or doctor.
2. Diet and exercise- Use protein regularly and exercise like yoga.
3. Don't use chemical too much for styling.
4. Use egg with shampoo for protein

Hello everyone, Hair loss is a common problem in both men and women. There are so many reasons for hair loss such as heredity, hormonal changes, medical condition and so on. Stop hair fall naturally. There are many ways to stop hair fall naturally such as massage your scalp with coconut oil, Use onion juice. Choose shampoo as per your physician suggest you. Avoid chemical or heating for styling.  

Yes, You can stop hair loss naturally. I advise you to wash your hair regularly, avoid from stress, avoid using electronic tools for styling, use home remedies like as egg, coconut oil and other home remedies.