Can You Stop Hair Loss Naturally?

Melvin- Admin

• Administrators

This question comes up almost every day, it is actually common sense that people want to stop their hair loss naturally. However, does it actually work?

I encourage you guys to read this article and share with others who want or think they can stop their hair loss naturally.

Can You Stop Hair Loss Naturally?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, Hair loss is a common problem in both men and women. There are so many reasons for hair loss such as heredity, hormonal changes, medical condition and so on. Stop hair fall naturally. There are many ways to stop hair fall naturally such as massage your scalp with coconut oil, Use onion juice. Choose shampoo as per your physician suggest you. Avoid chemical or heating for styling.  

• 2 weeks later...

Massaging with Garlic Infused Oils, using only silver plated utensils for styling,  and hanging upside down 3 hours daily to direct blood flow to you scalp ~ these are all proven remedies and guaranteed to grow back your hair fall.

This thread surely must be followed closely by the squirrels.

• Haha 1

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/31/2019 at 6:46 PM, Poseidon said:

Is there any truth to coconut oil? My friend from India puts that stuff on his head and swears by it.

I have also read a blog explaining natural remedies to hair loss & it mentioned to massage with coconut oil. Well it can be tried as there is no harm of coconut oil. And you can take a mixture of honey & freshly grated ginger (1 tablespoon each) every day to stop hair loss

• 3 weeks later...

I started losing my hair at 19 and have tried so many things, Saw Palmetto, Collagen Supplements, Essential Oils, Biotin...etc. however I have found that Hemp CBD Oil has and continues to give me the best results.

Check out this short video in which I discuss my hair health and growth over the last 5 1/2 months.

God, even if I was desperate to buy CBD oil based on a video some marketing account posted.... That video would put me right off.

Only time I've ever had regrowth from natural things, I was taking a mental dose of supplements which was just financially unsustainable, showering cold daily, and abstaining from ejaculating.

Zinc Picolinate, He Shu Wu, Niacin, Vit D3, Nettle Root, Pumpkin Seed oil extract, topical argan oil, topical Emu oil, ginger rinses once a week, scalp massage and daily mega dosing L arginin. Definite regrowth but to hell with doing that every day, was a nightmare.

• Administrators

Pablo,

You're free to share your experience, but we do not allow promotional links or videos. IMO CBD oil has been touted as a do all product. I'm sure CBD oil has it's place, but in hair loss nah sorry there's no clinical evidence of this at all.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 1 year later...

I also don't think that CBD oil helps with hair loss. I've heard that it's a good remedy for stress or pain relief. But I know that this product is not for all people, some people write rave reviews about cbd and think it's a lifesaver for everything, and some people say it's nonsense that doesn't help. I can't share my opinion on this topic because I've never used cbd as a pain reliever or for relaxation. But I admit that I want to try it, so I found a cbd vape pen on knockoutcbd.com and want to test it and see if it works for me.

Edited by KiraJW

• Administrators
6 hours ago, KiraJW said:

I also don't think that CBD oil helps with hair loss. I've heard that it's a good remedy for stress or pain relief.

CBD oil is modern-day snake oil. It's supposed to cure everything, I tried it for sleep and it didn't work at all. 

View my thread

18 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

CBD oil is modern-day snake oil. It's supposed to cure everything, I tried it for sleep and it didn't work at all. 

I tried it to increase my sexual performance, but my hand just cramped up on me. 

• Haha 1

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Eating lean meats, fish, soy or other proteins promotes hair health and in turn helps curb hair loss. Those who have been experiencing hair loss for quite some time must massage the scalp with essential oil for couple of minutes. It helps your hair follicles remain active.

48 minutes ago, Torres said:

Eating lean meats, fish, soy or other proteins promotes hair health and in turn helps curb hair loss. Those who have been experiencing hair loss for quite some time must massage the scalp with essential oil for couple of minutes. It helps your hair follicles remain active.

Sorry. Massaging your scalp, with or without essential oils or any other substance, has zero impact on hair loss and is a waste of time and money. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
21 hours ago, yesplease said:

Sorry. Massaging your scalp, with or without essential oils or any other substance, has zero impact on hair loss and is a waste of time and money. 

Yea pretty much this^

View my thread

On 1/25/2021 at 4:12 PM, yesplease said:

I have to disagree. 
There is a study that compared peppermint oil to minoxidil 2% on mice and the results where similar if not better...Does it do the same in humans...well I personally used peppermint oil in conjunction with microneedling and scalp massage (no Finasteride and stopped minoxidil last year) and saw/see results, especially in my crown where I did not have a lot of grafts placed.

There is also growing interest in that scalp calcification contributes to chocking off the circulating blood flow to follicles furthering the damage done to them by DHT & T.

22 minutes ago, CosmoKramer said:

I have to disagree. 
There is a study that compared peppermint oil to minoxidil 2% on mice and the results where similar if not better...Does it do the same in humans...well I personally used peppermint oil in conjunction with microneedling and scalp massage (no Finasteride and stopped minoxidil last year) and saw/see results, especially in my crown where I did not have a lot of grafts placed.

There is also growing interest in that scalp calcification contributes to chocking off the circulating blood flow to follicles furthering the damage done to them by DHT & T.

Unfortunately, this is mostly anecdote and conjecture, and isn’t evidence-based. 

Doesn’t mean that there aren’t any other possible treatments out there for MPB that we haven’t yet discovered, that could one day be proven to be effective, but right now we only have min and fin. Anything else is unproven and unstudied for human use, and is likely a waste of time and money, and possibly even harmful since the long term effects of rubbing peppermint oil or other substances on your head are unknown.