What Is The Success Rate Of Hair Transplant Surgery?

Melvin- Admin

• Administrators

The question that everyone researching hair transplants ask. It really depends, while there is a risk of failure with any surgeon, the chances drop drastically if the surgeon is elite and has a long track record.

I encourage you all to read this article and share it with others considering a hair transplant.

What Is The Success Rate Of Hair Transplant Surgery?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...

What is up with the mods posting all of these spam articles lately on here? No offense, I notice traffic and the quality of this site really went downhill fast after the moderators changed. This place was really rocking 3 years ago. Not a good look.....

• Like 1

• Administrators

The articles are informative and aren’t  necessarily directed towards senior members, but also visitors to the site. Not everyone that visits the site actually posts and many visitors ask these questions. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

I just think it looks bad......because these are ultimately all topics that don't get replies so you have a bunch of threads with no replies on the first page (makes it look like people aren't visiting the site). Just constructive criticism.....you may want to open a separate board on here with all of those types of articles. I just feel it would get more traffic that way and not drown out actual threads that are getting replies.

Edited by matt3480

• Administrators
1 minute ago, matt3480 said:

I just think it looks bad......because these are ultimately all topics that don't get replies so you have a bunch of threads with no replies on the first page (makes it look like people aren't visiting the site). Just constructive criticism.....you may want to open a separate board on here with all of those types of articles. I just feel it would get more traffic that way and not drown out actual threads that are getting replies.

Thanks, we’re always open to suggestions and ways to improve. However, if you look around I think you’ll see the board is quite active with patient reviews. With that said, I see your point about filling up the first page with threads like these. Thanks for the suggestions.

View my thread

13 hours ago, matt3480 said:

What is up with the mods posting all of these spam articles lately on here? No offense, I notice traffic and the quality of this site really went downhill fast after the moderators changed. This place was really rocking 3 years ago. Not a good look.....

They’re not spam, they’re written by us. The articles serve two main purposes.

Firstly, these topics are commonly asked about and therefore, we are providing information to anyone who needs it. Publishing the article here on this forum enables anyone interested in the topic to read more about it. Obviously, people don’t have to click on it if it doesn’t pertain to them or interest them, but for those that resonates with,  it’s there for them. 

Secondly, publishing articles on these other websites with links back to our community provides us with search engine optimization (SEO)  benefit which will ultimately help increase our traffic and rankings. The more people we can reach, the more people we can help. 

So, they are not spam by any stretch of the imagination especially since they are written by us and then posted on one of our websites like this.  

I hope this helps. 

Bill

• 2 months later...

Hair Transplant is a surgical method. In this procedure involves moving hair scalp and hair follicles from an area with thinning hair. If a surgeon experienced and well-qualified then hair transplant is successful.  Check our website for more information. Focus Hair Transplant.