Need your help

Namsak

27 minutes ago, TrixGlendevon said:

You can't beat an in-person consultation. They can show you the hairline, count the grafts in the donor, check for miniaturization, check laxity..... How can anybody do that with just pictures?

Tens of thousands have done just that by going overseas just prior to a booked procedure via online...many with good results.

But...you make a valid point, and if someone is in close proximity to a reputable surgeon then absolutely get an in-person consultation and examination.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/12/2018 at 7:40 PM, VicTNYC said:

Hey man, I would suggest sending current clear photos of all sides of your head to all the Doctors and see what their opinion is, as well as graft and price estimates, then compare them, then check for their patient results on this site as well as YouTube. Good luck.

agreed

Hey,

So actually all surgeons made me some offers, except Demirsoy (and Koray Erdogan who I contacted out of curiosity), who both rejected me as a suitable patient because of the weakness pf my donor area. They suggested that I take finasteride for at least 6 months and get back to them, which is what I will do.

Thanks

5 hours ago, Namsak said:

Hey,

So actually all surgeons made me some offers, except Demirsoy (and Koray Erdogan who I contacted out of curiosity), who both rejected me as a suitable patient because of the weakness pf my donor area. They suggested that I take finasteride for at least 6 months and get back to them, which is what I will do.

Thanks

I would really consider an FUT in your case considering how advanced your hair loss is at 30 and your weak donor. Is your scalp laxity good?

I have no clue man, I don't know what a good laxity should be like. FUT, arrrg, I know it works well in cases like me but me but I have worn my hair short my entire life, and that scar...At that point I put my hope on finasteride, who knows may by my donor will get stronger?...

Edited by Namsak
typo

15 hours ago, John Baris said:

Your donor area looks weak man, I think if you get surgery, you won't get a good look. Also, it looks like your hair loss will progress, or likely to progress so it won't be worth the trouble, but make sure to ask as many doctors as possible. Maybe there might be a way.

agreed, donor looks like a weak

• 7 months later...

Hey friend. I contacted all of them, stuck with those who take 1 or 2 patients a day, ruled out those who are more expensive or have 10 patients a day, and therefore was left with Demirsoy and Civas. It's not definitive but I am leaning toward Demirsoy because he rejected me, and I took that as a sign of good ethic. He told me to take Finasteride for a year and get back to him. I started on January, got good results and no side effects, so I am thinking of contacting him again around September.

Cheers