HIMs Brand - Finasteride 0.5 mg daily - Shedding for 2 months now?

Hi all just wanted to ask for anyones experiences or advice. I have been taking HIMS brand finasteride 0.5 mg (1 mg cut in half) for 2 months now and have just been shedding a lot, I think. Is there ever a period where im supposed to see almost no hairs fall out such as in the shower due to the DHT blocking properties or is what im experiencing normal? I am like a Norwood 2 at the moment by the way.

Im taking this, full 1 mg a day. No issues. For 2 months as well. I thought this was supposed to do the exact opposite. Im doing other things as well though. Are you only taking Fin?

Link to what I did to grow my hair back without a transplant. 2 year update. 

On 12/6/2018 at 9:36 PM, Shifty said:

Im taking this, full 1 mg a day. No issues. For 2 months as well. I thought this was supposed to do the exact opposite. Im doing other things as well though. Are you only taking Fin?

Oh I see, I mean yeah I thoughts it supposed to prevent any hairs from falling out but I was wondering if this initial shedding was typical to be seeing like just 4-10 hairs falling out in the shower. But what else are you taking in addition to the fin? Also are you taking the HIMs brand of fin? whats your progress like so far?