FUE 3235 @ ASMED 28th nov 2018

nb98

Hi all,

Just had FUE at ASMED to restore and improve my headline, not going to go into detail about the whole process as its been covered many times on here, although I believe i was one of the first to experience their HT at ASMED's new building and was very impressive in both size and luxury.

So i was originally suggested 2800-300 grafts via email, but during the consultation with Dr Koray when he drew the hairline on himself he sugguested 3200 and adding some temple work which i agreed to.

so some stats and pictures below:

total grafts:3235
hair/graft: 2.21
singles: 518
doubles: 1650
triple: 938
quadruple: 127
quintuple: 2
sextuplet: 0

_DSC3913.JPG

_DSC3919.JPG

_DSC3963.JPG

_DSC3964.JPG

_DSC4269.JPG

_DSC4272.JPG

Edited by nb98

On 12/5/2018 at 10:02 PM, nb98 said:

Hi all,

Just had FUE at ASMED to restore and improve my headline, not going to go into detail about the whole process as its been covered many times on here, although I believe i was one of the first to experience their HT at ASMED's new building and was very impressive in both size and luxury.

So i was originally suggested 2800-300 grafts via email, but during the consultation with Dr Koray when he drew the hairline on himself he sugguested 3200 and adding some temple work which i agreed to.

so some stats and pictures below:

total grafts:3235
hair/graft: 2.21
singles: 518
doubles: 1650
triple: 938
quadruple: 127
quintuple: 2
sextuplet: 0

_DSC3913.JPG

_DSC3919.JPG

_DSC3963.JPG

_DSC3964.JPG

_DSC4269.JPG

_DSC4272.JPG

Looking good NB. You should get a great result. Grafts look to be packed very densely. 👌

5024 grafts with Asmed Clinic. Dr Koray 25th & 26th Oct 2017

Those who spend their time looking for the faults in others usually make no time to correct their own. –Art Janak

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187649-countdown-my-hair-transplant.html

Looks very well done.

Some questions for you:

1. How old are you?

2. Was the 3,200 grafts all done in a 1 day procedure?

3. What did the Dr tell you your total donor capacity was?

4. Did you stay at the new clinic overnight or at the hotel?

thanks and good luck!

1 hour ago, VicTNYC said:

Looks very well done.

Some questions for you:

1. How old are you?

2. Was the 3,200 grafts all done in a 1 day procedure?

3. What did the Dr tell you your total donor capacity was?

4. Did you stay at the new clinic overnight or at the hotel?

thanks and good luck!

1. 28 

2. Yeah all in one day, was a long day for sure

3. Can’t remember exactly, was like 9,500

4. Stayed at the hotel, literally round the corner

• Like 1

Looks very densely packed. Got a feeling this will provide a superb result! 

First Transplant: 5000 FUE grafts with Dr Koray Erdogan ASMED, December 2016

First Hair Transplant link: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/185564-5000-grafts-fue-13th-14th-december-asmed-dr-erdogan.html

Hair loss regime

Propecia 1mg daily

Saw Palmetto 450mg daily

Biotin 1000ug daily

MSM 1500mg daily

Pumpkin Seed Oil 1000mg daily

1% Nizoral shampoo weekly

Lasercomb x 3 weekly

1 hour ago, DEB1982 said:

Looks very densely packed. Got a feeling this will provide a superb result! 

Thanks, I’m confident it will too having seen asmed’s results in person and they were brilliant. 

• 3 weeks later...

Looking good nb98, looks quality work. Loving the temple points. 😁

Those who spend their time looking for the faults in others usually make no time to correct their own. –Art Janak

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187649-countdown-my-hair-transplant.html

On 12/7/2018 at 8:32 AM, nb98 said:

1. 28 

2. Yeah all in one day, was a long day for sure

3. Can’t remember exactly, was like 9,500

4. Stayed at the hotel, literally round the corner

Thanks for reply, looks good, also like the way they did your temples/temple triangle, will be following your progress, happy growing!

• 1 month later...

Month two. 

Not a lot happening shedding stopped about 2.5 weeks ago, in the boring stage now. 

Hard to get a good picture with the weak hair at the front grown back. 

720AA395-14DF-41BD-83E3-9F2E91F0269C.jpeg

B68EAE33-7994-4C41-AA40-EB3F628768E2.jpeg

• 1 month later...

This has all the hallmarks of a great result as the likely outcome.  Potential HT patients should take notice.  he has fairly thick hair and the density is probably just the minimum to where it will look natural and probably not need a second revision surgery to add density.  So looking forward to these results.  But good signs of early growth, thick hair, proper implanted density and clean looking work.  The week after pics show some hairs looking like they are going on slightly different angles. Though I have a feeling it is the patients natural wave, rather than sloppy work making the slits. Either way, on this patient that will work fine.  But if people want to know the signs of a good outcome early on....look at this and see how much scalp is already being covered on day 7.  If he get's the 90% benchmark that is kind of "ideal realistic" graft survival, he should have just enough thickness at a year where he has a solid result. Not crazy density, but not thin and unnatural looking.  There is a subset of posters here who might try and pick on this work saying the temple points were pretty much okay before or that they need more singles in the hairline. But its's nonsense. If 90% survive, then it will be awesome. 

Thanks. Will definitely keep updating this month by month till 12 months as so many people seem to disappear and not finish showing us the final results. 

I do have very dense hair in the donor, Dr. Koray noticed when having a look and hairdressers have always commented on it too. 

Im confident it’ll turn out well too and I have realistic expectations, I know I’ll still have to style it well for it to look good, but it’ll be much easier than pre op and give me more styling options which I’m looking forward to. 

I think it looks great! My 3 months was like that and now I am at like around 4.5 months and the difference is night and day. I think by the time I hit 6 months, I would be completely satisfied with my hair then. I think you will have a huge growth from now and 6th month mark. I no longer wear a hat!!!

• 3 weeks later...

You look right on track my friend, next few months will produce a flourish of new hair. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...